Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Aryan to undergo surgery, SRK to attend

TNN | Jun 10, 2017, 04.08 PM ISTAryan to undergo surgery, SRK to attend
Shah Rukh Khan has always made it very clear his priorities are his kids.

And this year, around July, he will travel to meet his son. Turns out, Aryan suffered an injury while playing football in school. He broke his nose and though he is on medication, the doctor has advised surgery. And even though SRK will be busy with the promotions of Jab When Harry Met Sejal at that time, he still plans to fly down to be by his son's side.

Well, what else do you expect from a father, who is himself such a huge sports enthusiast?
bokul thumbnail
Karan Ashar @asharkaran
More

Check out my new TVC for Foodpanda with one and only #SRK #Shahrukhkhan #Actor #kingofbollywood https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIiG6ahtVd/

bokul thumbnail

Someone tried to troll Shah Rukh Khan for calling his film Jab Harry Met Sejal. His reply is epic!

Shah Rukh Khan
DNA WEB TEAM | Sat, 10 Jun 2017-06:37pm , DNA webdesk

Well, you don't mess with the Badshah...

Shah Rukh Khan's known for his wit and humour. And he's not someone you can over, in a war of words.

The actor and his team announced the final title for his next film with Imtiaz Ali starring Anushka Sharma. The film is titled Jab Harry Met Sejal. While his fans appreciated the trailer, some expressed their disappointment as well.

One such person happened to have attempted to troll SRK. She wrote, "@iamsrk thanks for turning me into a meme."

But she didn't apprehend the reply she would have got from Shah Rukh. He sent out a hilarious response to her and in fact, trolled the troll instead. Check it out -

Shah Rukh Khan @iamsrk

I am so sorry Sejal Badala. Hope u like my next film title better..it's called "Badala oops Badle ki Aag https://twitter.com/badala_sejal/status/873413182794207232 ...

• 2,0962,096 Retweets
  • 8,7138,713 likes
bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0

bokul thumbnail
Exclusive & Surprise : @ramezgalal did a great interview with @iamsrk will be showed on @mbcmasr on first day of EID - EL FATR

bokul thumbnail
Exclusive :- #SRK Clicked Today at a Private Dinner Party. @iamsrk
bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan's Devdas to return in 3D and we can't keep calm!

Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Madhuri Dixit will return to big screens with Devdas and this time there is an added dimension to it.

By DNA | Published: June 11, 2017 11:48 am
1.8kSHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Shah Rukh Khan's Devdas to return in 3D and we can't keep calm!
  • Did Shah Rukh Khan meet Imtiaz Ali to discuss the title of Jab Harry Met Sejal?
  • From Salman Khan-Aishwarya Rai to Shahid Kapoor-Kareena Kapoor: 5 Bollywood exes who are no longer in touch with each other
  • Shah Rukh Khan Portfolio Photos
  • Inside pictures from AbRam Khan's birthday bash that are too cute to be missed

On July 12, it will be 15 years since director Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas released. To mark the date, the Devdas team intends to release the 3D version of the film. If those who have seen this version are to be believed, every frame is a work of art. Sanjay says, "When I was finally convinced about the 3D version of Devdas, I wanted to make sure that every frame conveyed just the right proportions and dimensions. I realised that much of my film was originally shot with a lot of depth in the frames. That, in fact, made Devdas an ideal candidate for the 3D format. (Also read: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan giving an award to Shah Rukh Khan will give you major Devdas feels)

A massive worldwide release is being planned for Devdas 3D. According to sources involved with marketing the release, "The global reach of the format is very strong, thanks to the Hollywood super-hero films that are mostly created in 3D. With Devdas, we hope to crack the international 3D market that Baahubali missed, as it was not made in the format.

Devdas which released in 2002, had Shah Rukh Khan playing the lovelorn and lovesick Devdas Mukherjee which made many shed tears at the end when he dies outside his lover's mansion. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked ethereal. Bollywood had not seen so much beauty in one film till then. Plus there was the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit making everyone swoon over her moves and expressions. Uff...such a killer film it was. In 3D, it will only get better! Please release the film already!

bokul thumbnail
Gauri KhanVerified account @gaurikhan
More

Love this Retro look...

bokul thumbnail

Shah Rukh Khan's Devdas to be released in 3D format on its 15th anniversary

EntertainmentFP StaffJun, 11 2017 12:41:56 IST
#Aishwarya rai#Buzzpatrol#Devdas#Madhuri dixit#Sanjay leela bhansali#Shah rukh khan

It was on 12 July 2002, when Sanjay Leela Bhansali presented to the audience his magnum opus Devdas, starring Shah Rukh Khan, Aishwarya Rai (not Bachchan then) and Madhuri Dixit. It was the most expensive Hindi film ever made, at the time. The whole country and the world went gaga over the film and its magnificent sets, larger-than-life mis en scene, soulful music and, of course, the performances. The film received global exposure after its screening at the Cannes Film Festival screening and selection as an entry as a nomination for the Oscar's list of Best Foreign Films that year.

Devdas film poster

This year, the film will celebrate the 15th anniversary of its release. According to a report by DNA, the Devdas team plans to release the film in 3D format on 12 July to commemorate the anniversary celebration. Hollywood super-hero action films have spanned the reach of 3D films to a never-seen-before levels. The makers of Devdas feel they would be able to enter the international 3D market with Devdas 3D, as no other film managed to do that not even Baahubali 2, which was made in 2D format.

Speaking to the newspaper, Bhansali said, "When I was finally convinced about the 3D version of Devdas, I wanted to make sure that every frame conveyed just the right proportions and dimensions. I realised that much of my film was originally shot with a lot of depth in the frames. That, in fact, made Devdas an ideal candidate for the 3D format."

It will be an added perk to watch Devdas-Paro-Chandramukhi saga again, but only this time we will literally be in the world of Devdas with its 3D release.

bokul thumbnail

Word Count: 0