Users

Frequent Posters

bahubalifan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is interesting. Looking forward for the next update !! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sarcasticme thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL! If only I'd known of this earlier!

You have chosen a very sensitive yet realistic matter that sadly is a part of many marriages. Not all might involve another woman/man, but the weakening bond is very prevalent. This in my opinion can be attributed to lack of communication and spending quality time with each other. They tend to take each other for granted, stop discovering new things about each other, grow bored and drift apart, in search of "All the better Little Things" they believe they would find outside their marriage.

Aarti's character is tailor made for Anushka. It suits her maturity, age and persona so well. Emotional yet composed. Raj's character is yet to be explored, I'm eager to know what changed him. I don't know if he misses her out of love yet, but her absence is making him uneasy. At this point I'd rather say he was feeling sorry for her. He might even have the fear of being exposed. Waiting for rest of the feelings to come into picture.

And how I love the fairy Aunt and the bubbly cousin. They are very much needed to keep her spirits high! Also looking forward to rest of the characters.

Your writing style is just so amazing. What a soothing flow! The choice of words and phrases is so good. It's very poetic where it needs to be, but nowhere it gets overdramatic. Reality and detailing is interwoven with your lines throughout. How well have you described his office!

This story has immense potential, so do you! Please do not loosen your grip on it,and stop writing. Will be eagerly waiting for the remaining chapters!

Lots of love! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so glad Anjali you discovered this. I swear I would have sent you the link to it today itself. This is a brilliant creation!
RyReyFics thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahubalifan

This is interesting. Looking forward for the next update !! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you darling :)
RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarcasticme

BEAUTIFUL! If only I'd known of this earlier!

You have chosen a very sensitive yet realistic matter that sadly is a part of many marriages. Not all might involve another woman/man, but the weakening bond is very prevalent. This in my opinion can be attributed to lack of communication and spending quality time with each other. They tend to take each other for granted, stop discovering new things about each other, grow bored and drift apart, in search of "All the better Little Things" they believe they would find outside their marriage.

Aarti's character is tailor made for Anushka. It suits her maturity, age and persona so well. Emotional yet composed. Raj's character is yet to be explored, I'm eager to know what changed him. I don't know if he misses her out of love yet, but her absence is making him uneasy. At this point I'd rather say he was feeling sorry for her. He might even have the fear of being exposed. Waiting for rest of the feelings to come into picture.

And how I love the fairy Aunt and the bubbly cousin. They are very much needed to keep her spirits high! Also looking forward to rest of the characters.

Your writing style is just so amazing. What a soothing flow! The choice of words and phrases is so good. It's very poetic where it needs to be, but nowhere it gets overdramatic. Reality and detailing is interwoven with your lines throughout. How well have you described his office!

This story has immense potential, so do you! Please do not loosen your grip on it,and stop writing. Will be eagerly waiting for the remaining chapters!

Lots of love! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww! Thank you so much honey. You just made my day with your comment! I love the way you have comprehended the essence and theme of the story and its title. And your understanding of each chapter is simply perfect. With all these reasons, I don't think I can stay off updating ๐Ÿ˜ณ
RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I am so glad Anjali you discovered this. I swear I would have sent you the link to it today itself. This is a brilliant creation!

โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

Word Count: 1

RyReyFics thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety1025

Nice update and thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š

Aarti wants a Happy Married life... She dont want to reveal about her relationship..
Raj misses her... I want to know what exactly happened on that day. why Priya and he kissed... anyways I'll wait and enjoy the story๐Ÿ˜‰
So Sarath will definitely play a nice role in their Relationship
Waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much sweety :)

Well, let's see what role Sarath is going to play ;)

And yes, pretty soon, we'll be finding what "inspired" Raj to lock his lips with Priya's. ๐Ÿ˜†
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RyReyFics

ABOUT THE STORY:

Rajshekhar, aka Raj, (Prabhas) and Aarti (Anushka Shetty) are in the seventh year of their childless, sexless and turbulent marriage. Displeased and disconnected, they drift away from each other, physically and emotionally. All what holds them together under the same roof is a feeble string of fading, wavering love. But when bitterness and desperation leads the duo to go beyond the four walls of their tampered relationship in search of all those little things that they had always wished for, that flimsy thread of everything that ever existed in between them takes a fatal blow.

I instantly fell in love with this... It's a humble request that pls make it a happy ending.. :D
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Pls send me a pm next tim you update.. Thanks in advance
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Read both the parts. You are an amazing writer. Keep writing. Finally got a pranushka ff to read. Keep updating...