Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi ladies,
Perhaps we can add the masked man and lady twist to the mix?
6. Sixth post- dimaag

Shinde did see something suspicious and went looking.
I like the idea of Dev planting evidence against OmPri.
He could say he received also message on his phone not from unknown number which could be the masked person.

Msssage could say something family honour is at stake. Your fiance's truth will come out at the end of the party. The videos will be shown to everyone and media.
Dev will say to safe his love and family reputation he went to see check and remove if it was true. So maybe Prinku can stay out of This one?

Like Tej and Shakti, Manohar must have a safe in the house too.. What if hided private detectives to secretly clean up after his kids. After all they are his blood and carry his family name. What if the tape of Svetlana strangling someone or Ippy is with Him..

There could be clash of the seniors. Om goes to jail. Tej finally shows love and all for Om and does whatever tricks to get the evidence. And Prinku hates the love of her life for putting her sensitive caring O bhaya in jail

#adoseofpriveer #notstartedcookingyet #hungryforpriveerburgers
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Eagerly awaiting Sarce's update. Also Rishu, loving your hashtags!😆
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hellooo girls 😊

Sorry I went MIA yesterday. Dropping by to inform that I will still be MIA today -- have got a few things due tomorrow. So, I haven't read any of the discussion posts. But I will catch up tomorrow (or the day after) and join in the discussions then!

Till then, do dream of a drenched Ranveer (courtesy of Twerps' Bitter Kisses update), and Sarce, looking forward to your post, girl!

🤗

Love,
Anu
Edited by emerald39 - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Weekdays are a problem when it comes to uninterrupted fangirling... 😆
Looking forward to the weekend so we can all unleash the madness!

❤️
emerald39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

for some inspiration...

Much needed, Twerps! Thank you!

Shall go catch up with the discussion now and drop a reply.
emerald39 thumbnail
Okay, all caught up. So, now,

1. The videos that Dev would be planting when he is caught, are the videos which show the interaction between Prinku, Om and Ippy alone, conveniently leaving Svet out. So when Prinku calls and informs Ranveer of the important relation she just remembered, he'd assume (or at least a part of him would) that Prinku just might be trying to divert the attention to Svetlana, when in fact, it's been her and Om behind this all along. Is that it? If that's the case, then I'd say it's pretty ingenious and expected of Svet-Dev, who have been working against the Oberois all their lives and would be crafty enough to pull this off.

2. I think Shweta is a great alias for Svetlana.

3. On how ACP finds out the video of Ippy being strangled -- could be a switch of USB drives. The video could've been saved to a USB that Svet has on her all the time, and at some point, that USB switches with another one (one that's probably not too important), and ACP chances upon it. Or some form of accidental switch involved.

So, by the end of this all, Ranveer would actually be leaning more towards circumstantial evidence rather than who he believes Prinku to be, even though he desperately wants to believe her. That's pretty canon, no?

I think we have a solid plot forming around the loose ends already 😳

twerping thumbnail
Anu!🤗
This is turning out to be really interesting! Can't wait for Sarce's update. The story has so much potential for drama, intrigue, angst and bottled up romance.
emerald39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Anu!🤗

This is turning out to be really interesting! Can't wait for Sarce's update. The story has so much potential for drama, intrigue, angst and bottled up romance.

Oh yes, so much potential! Can't wait to take it forward 😊
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hola, ladies! 🤗

I haven't been able to dedicate much time to writing in the past couple of days as I've been caught up with some other things. Went through the last few updates and I'm all set to start writing. 😆
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hola, ladies! 🤗

I haven't been able to dedicate much time to writing in the past couple of days as I've been caught up with some other things. Went through the last few updates and I'm all set to start writing. 😆

Sarcy!🤗
Am so glad to hear that! Looking forward to the update!