Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: emerald39

Okay! 😊

Who is going next, btw?

Edit: What would Dev possibly share that'd cause Ranveer to suspect Om again?

Since Nav hasn't said anything, Sarce is doing the next update...
Regarding Dev's confession, it could be that he says Prinku called him to retrieve the videos from the control room because she was embarrassed and didn't want the videos of her acting crazy at the party to come out. He can say that she trusts him with these things because he has helped her in the past as well. This way Dev implies their history goes back a long time and that Prinku isn't what she seems...
Thinking aloud here...what do you think?
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hello, ladies! Anybody around? 😆

Caught up with the past few posts - so, now Prinku's realisation is not about her knocking Ranveer's sister, but rather about Ippy and Lana's relationship with each other, yeah?

Btw, in case if we are to go with the idea that Om/Prinku still have the video, it can be a good reason for conflict between PriVeer because Ranveer would want to know why did Prinku not tell him about the video earlier, while Prinku could say because she didn't want Ranveer to see his sister die. But Ranveer may not believe her because there are other hints that have been planted by Dev and Lana that make him distrust Prinku. Also, from what I had suggested earlier while tying the loose ends, the face of the murderer is not visible in the video.

Thoughts?
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I look away for a day or two and I return to do many messages.
Ok so Sarcy is writing the next update, cool!

You girls are really putting a lot effort into this. Much appreciated. Wish I could help out too.
Maybe I can help with the little details then.

Svetlana's (nick)name, should this be entirely different?
What about Shveta or make it longer like Shvetanjali, Shvetashree?
Google says:

Shweta (Hindi: ) is a Hindu/Sanskrit Indian feminine given name, which means "fair", "fair one", "lovely", "pure" and "white".Shweta originates from the Sanskrit language. It signifies the Hindu goddess of knowledge, education and intellect, Saraswati. Saraswati is also known as "Shwetambara"

What if Ranveer also received messages / emails? Svetlana made video and pics of the tipsy / drunken Prinku, realising it could be of use to her someday. Svetlana who was always around and apparently in those days close to her, must have made lots of pics and videos where she is having fun, dancing, laughing (even without alcohol).

Also, he received a montaged video of the accident, making it look like a hit and run case, OmPri not to take responsibility.

Whenever he got a message, it would be sent with a cryptic rhyme implying OmPri to live guilt free.

So Ranveer got to know Prinku better in ashram etc and does not understand she, the beautiful shy mouse is the same party animal as on the pics.

In interrogation, when Dev says he stole videos on Prinku's request because of her reputation: Oberoi princess and Chhabra bahoo.

Ranveer realizes, that PriDev are still socially emotionally linked which brings out the jealous tiger in him.
Dev has seen the chemistry between PriVeer and plants some seeds.

the fact that Ranveer consciously tried to breakdown Om by using Prinku (his soft spot) emotional blackmail turned to drugs again, broke of his relationship(s) and shut himself off for his family is something Prinku feels she can not forgive.

Ranveer is not able to forgive himself for causing so much hurt and grief to Prinku. Tej who finds out in the end that his family had to suffer, tells Ranveer to get lost and never to come near his family (too dramatic?)

Well.. If its over the top then ignore it.
Hope I am more active on the forum tomorrow.

twerping thumbnail
Hey Sarce and Rishu!
These are all good ideas and I think it is time to write the next update with all this in mind.

I have a suggestion.. What if Dev wasn't stealing the tapes but was actually planting false evidence? So what if when they play the tapes fully, they find not only scenes from the party that evening but planted in it, scenes of Priyanka drinking and acting out from the past.. Or maybe somewhere among the tapes is the montage video of Om-Prinku knocking into Ippy.

So as Dev is being questioned, maybe those who were studying the tapes will come in with this evidence and ACP momentarily gets distraught because it concerns Ippy after all.

Meanwhile, Prinku tries to call him about this and boom! We have a major confrontation!
.also as for the nickname, Swetha would be great. It is a name in itself and Ranveer would not have any reason to think Ippy's Swetha and Prinku's Svetlana might be the same person.

And when he does learn about the connection, he might get back to the investigation only to be shaken again when this other piece of evidence surfaces.. That of Ippy being strangled.
But the thing is if Om and Prinku continue to have that video of the woman being strangled, wouldn't she recognize Ippy in it? And then, wouldn't the video be a major proof that they were not responsible for her death? Why would she hide it? Not when she knows how desperately he wants to beings his sister's killers to justice.

Also Svetlana had wanted to make it appear that Om and Prinku had ran over the girl. Would she leave them with such a vital piece of evidence that proves on the contrary that Ippy was strangled to death?

Thoughts?
Sarcy thumbnail
Hey, Twerps! The video is the source of much confusion for the moment. 😆 I have been thinking about the loose ends around the video too - hence haven't started the next update yet.

About Dev planting the evidence, he has been caught red-handed with the tapes, so how much weightage will Randhawa give to the planted proofs knowing that they have been planted there?

Thinking out loud...
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hey, Twerps! The video is the source of much confusion for the moment. 😆 I have been thinking about the loose ends around the video too - hence haven't started the next update yet.

About Dev planting the evidence, he has been caught red-handed with the tapes, so how much weightage will Randhawa give to the planted proofs knowing that they have been planted there?

Thinking out loud...

Yes...the police think Dev was stealing the tapes. So they have caught Dev. But perhaps it was intentional on the part of Svetlana to make them think so and then when they study the tapes, they will find this 'evidence' aof Om-Prinku causing the acident and Dev can say that Prinku had sent him to remove this because she had found out that it was there among the old tapes in the control room. I don't know...again, just thinking aloud...😆
Sarcy thumbnail
Umm...

1) How did the old tapes land in the security control room of the venue of the party?

2) How did Prinku learn of their existence there?
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Umm...

1) How did the old tapes land in the security control room of the venue of the party?

2) How did Prinku learn of their existence there?

Yes!!!

ACP would arrive at these same thoughts only not immediately. He would be distraught by the fact that Prinku had been involved in the killing just as he had always thought her to be and that she is now trying to hide it from him.

The party was happening at some venue that is part of the Oberoi property, right? I remember there was a bit where someone had told Prinku how Rudra was hosting it here only for her sake since she could not go out anywhere and enjoy herself... Prinku had felt bad then because she thought Rudra was being held back from having as much fun as he wanted because of her.
Anyway, since the place is owned by the Oberois, it is plausible for the ACP to believe that Prinku might know what video is where and that because she could not get it away herself ( owing to him keeping such a close watch on her that night), she got Dev to steal it away for her. Only in reality, the video was never there. Prinku is clueless of its existence and in fact Dev was planting it there instead of removing it.
Motive: Svetlana is doing this intentionally to drive a wedge between PriVeer and making it easier for the ACP to suspect the Oberois for Ippy's death. After all that is her endplan anyway, to have the Oberois blamed for the killing.

Then we have to think how ACP will land upon the video of Ippy being strangled... maybe a bit later, we can have ACP meeting Svetlana and he finds it somewhere in her office, her house, etc...? Perhaps he is hunting for something else like her involvement with Tej and whether she is trying to protect the Oberois in anyway, and he finds this video instead which suddenly turns the case on its head.

Sarcy thumbnail
I'm finding it hard to visualize a Randhawa who's not alert and gets carried away due to emotion, even for a while. Possessive, much! I know. 🤣

But anyway, if that were to happen, let the tapes and Dev's inputs be bold enough to colour Prinku guilty. When Prinku calls him to meet, she tells him that Ippy was killed not by their car but by Svetlana.

Now, as Randhawa has just learnt that Ippy was actually hit by the Oberoi car and that Prinku had sent Dev to get the tapes, he will be compelled to think that she is lying when she tries to tell him that Ippy was strangled before she came across their car.

This way, we get both. Dev trying to frame Prinku. ACP having a solid reason for not believing her, and of course, the video is of the strangling is not with them right now.

If this sounds good enough, I'll try and start writing the update sometime tonight. Any kinks that I come across can be smoothened as I write, with you guys pitching in wherever necessary.
twerping thumbnail
Absolutely! You are right! That way we can have ACP arriving at the wrong conclusion not because of emotional oversight but because of unfavorable circumstances.
And since Prinku remembers the video, she would connect Ippy to the video as well as the accident.
I don't know why I don't much fancy the idea of om-Prinku sitting on that piece of evidence. She will tell him Ippy was killed by Svetlana but since she has no proof, he will as you said, think she is lying...
And yes, enough discussion. You write the update. If we decide every tiny detail there won't be any suspense factor left!🤗
Sarcy Darcy, you're the best!
Edited by twerping - 7 years ago