Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Also, I was thinking, when someone posts a new update on the Circle thread, should we say ___ post updated? For example, once the tenth post has been posted by one of us -- perhaps the title could read '(Tenth post updated)'? Just to make it easier for those who follow the story to figure out that there has been an update?
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Anu! How was your day?🤗
In one of the sections that Sarce shared Prinku tells ACP that it is Svetlana who is behind the threat notes. But she doesn't tell him why she is being blackmailed. So yes, Prinku does know it is Svetlana who is behind the blackmailing but even then she would be shocked to have received that threat at the Christmas party since she thinks Svetlana has no way of being anywhere near the party. Prinku isn't aware of the connection between Dev and Lana.
I really like the idea of MU being created between Ranveer and Prinku by Lana...but would she plant the video since that would be a crucial piece of evidence that would work against her more than harming Prinku.
Also i was thinking that svetlana could have anticipated this development in the investigation and is already trying to leave a false trail of clues that will make it appear as if Prinku herself is behind the whole thing. Lana could use Dev for this. Maybe in the continuation of the interrogation scene Dev can say something that will make it appear as if he was working under the instructions of Prinku.

And btw, I went back and read that section where Prinku realises her love for ACP sometime in the future...and the reason given there for her hating the ACP is that he had bothered Om and caused difficulty with his investigation. So maybe we can bypass the misunderstanding track! :D
I will go and find that section and we can decide. Buybmaybe we can place the realization somewhere down the line when ACP has exposed Lana and proven Prinku to be innocent. Then maybe she can realize her love for him.😆
twerping thumbnail
The section where Prinku 'feels' for the ACP
She sat on the big rocks of the Juhu Chowpatty Beach and fixed her gaze at the waves. She thought about her life,studies,family and about the recent changes that happened due to him.

Yes.. She fell in love with ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa. This was really unexpected from her side because she used to hate him once upon a time, because her elder brother,Omkara,had to go through lots of problems because of Ranveer's constant nagging attitude for interrogation for the hit and run case which was about his sister being brutally hit by Omkara's car.

Eventually,as the truth came out and everything was sorted out,Priyanka seemed to miss something from her life.. She actually started missing Ranveer and later,she realised that Ranveer became an integral part of her life.

She yearned for his time.. She yearned for his love.. She yearned for his care and warmth..

Maybe,Destiny is testing her love for Ranveer..

Ok...so what do you guys think?
And Anu, I could edit the title of the story circle thread to read which post has been updated. I have sent PMs to our writers and hope to have them.back...but unfortunately, I guess, a lot of the priveerites have left IF for good.

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Which means, that certain someone is the sadist, and we are simply the ones trying to make it work. We have now become anti-heros (heroines)!😆

I am heading off for a few hours, so girls go ahead and kick-start the discussions! I will join in later:)

Yes yes yes! 😆
It's up to us to create some PriVeer magic!
Tiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

The section where Prinku 'feels' for the ACP

She sat on the big rocks of the Juhu Chowpatty Beach and fixed her gaze at the waves. She thought about her life,studies,family and about the recent changes that happened due to him.

Yes.. She fell in love with ACP Ranveer Singh Randhawa. This was really unexpected from her side because she used to hate him once upon a time, because her elder brother,Omkara,had to go through lots of problems because of Ranveer's constant nagging attitude for interrogation for the hit and run case which was about his sister being brutally hit by Omkara's car.

Eventually,as the truth came out and everything was sorted out,Priyanka seemed to miss something from her life.. She actually started missing Ranveer and later,she realised that Ranveer became an integral part of her life.

She yearned for his time.. She yearned for his love.. She yearned for his care and warmth..

Maybe,Destiny is testing her love for Ranveer..

Ok...so what do you guys think?
And Anu, I could edit the title of the story circle thread to read which post has been updated. I have sent PMs to our writers and hope to have them.back...but unfortunately, I guess, a lot of the priveerites have left IF for good.

This is AMAZING! The angst! I can feel it! We have to add this! Angst is necessary in their story!
Tiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yep, let's do this tomorrow. I'll wrap up something that I'm working on atm and then head off to the kitchen. PriVeer has indeed become our obsession. We can start a spin-off on them and it would literally give Gul a run for her money. 😆

Good night, lady! 🤗

Agreed! 😊
twerping thumbnail
Tahiti,
The section that I shared was already written girl...it is from the first thread and there Anika is in the future thinking about how her hate turned to love.

Excited to have you here finally!

So what are we doing ladies?
emerald39 thumbnail
PriVeerians 🤗

Twerps, I think the idea of Dev planting words against Prinku could work. We can write of a Ranveer who believes, in his heart, that Prinku is innocent. But the ACP in him is inclined to believe the evidences/testimonies against her. Angst. The sadist in me is just 😈

OR, Dev and Lana could be planting evidence against Om. So ACP does indeed keep going after Om, causing more distress to Prinku. She says her brother is innocent, and Ranveer thinks she is blindly defending her brother. Leads to a rift between them.

Once the case is solved and the Oberois are proven innocent once and for all, Ranveer perhaps takes a break from it all (including Prinku). Dealing with a case this personal must not be easy. So perhaps he apologizes to Prinku, and goes MIA for a while. In this time, Prinku finally realises she has fallen in love with him.

What do you girls think?

AND,

@bold: Twerps I cannot begin to tell you how much they have ruined ACP yaar. It's pathetic. Remember how excited we used to get when he appeared on the show, and he had a decent fan following? Now I am just waiting to hear that the character has been scrapped just so they can't ruin him anymore.

Edited by emerald39 - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

PriVeerians 🤗

Twerps, I think the idea of Dev planting words against Prinku could work. We can write of a Ranveer who believes, in his heart, that Prinku is innocent. But the ACP in him is inclined to believe the evidences/testimonies against her. Angst. The sadist in me is just 😈

OR, Dev and Lana could be planting evidence against Om. So ACP does indeed keep going after Om, causing more distress to Prinku. She says her brother is innocent, and Ranveer thinks she is blindly defending her brother. Leads to a rift between them.

Once the case is solved and the Oberois are proven innocent once and for all, Ranveer perhaps takes a break from it all (including Prinku). Dealing with a case this personal must not be easy. So perhaps he apologizes to Prinku, and goes MIA for a while. In this time, Prinku finally realises she has fallen in love with him.

What do you girls think?

@bold Anu, I love this idea! Let's put this in! It would give so many angst filled moments! Ouff! I am literally floating in excitement at this idea!
emerald39 thumbnail

@bold Anu, I love this idea! Let's put this in! It would give so many angst filled moments! Ouff! I am literally floating in excitement at this idea!

Okay! 😊

Who is going next, btw?

Edit: What would Dev possibly share that'd cause Ranveer to suspect Om again?
Edited by emerald39 - 7 years ago