Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

So what snack did you settle with, Twerps? πŸ˜† My brother absolutely looks forward to my experiments and a colleague of mine always keeps whining when I show her the pics because by the time I go to work the next day, there's nothing remaining to take to work. 🀣

About Tahiti's sections on food, I have some scrumptious ideas for an FF surrounding food but that's on ShivIka. Again, nothing will happen on thay front because I'm a slow coach. πŸ˜†

And thanks for showering all that love on The Oberoi Affair. It will be back soon! 😎

Haha! Nothing! While the desire is there, i am far too lazy to actually make the trip to the kitchen to get something to eat!πŸ˜†
And I so feel for the colleague of yours. Now that I live on my own (mostly...right now my parents are visiting me), my sis keeps sending me pics of her latest creations and all I can do is whine!
Am.really glad that you are over the block! Can't wait to read the next chapter of that story!
twerping thumbnail
I can't believe how hot it is tonight! Everyone asleep?😳
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: twerping

I can't believe how hot it is tonight! Everyone asleep?😳

I'm here. Trying to sleep tonight. 😳
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I'm here. Trying to sleep tonight. 😳

Amen to that!πŸ˜†
Chalo let us both call it an early night.
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Amen to that!πŸ˜†
Chalo let us both call it an early night.

Hahaha! Good night! πŸ€—
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I suppose you ladies are already in a deep sleep, dreaming of the handsome young ACP 😊
It is now 1.00 am and I should be asleep as well.. Actually, to paint a better picture: I am determined to leave a message despite of sleep taking control over me slowly.
I am holding my tablet up high but I feel my eyelids are very heavy. And... Somehow, while reading and writing, the tablet fell on face a couple of times.. I can tell you.. It kind of hurts 😊

Twerps I remember that.. Was so funny. But thanks to you I know about Nagaland now.

Sarce you are a real baking queen from what I have read.
I wish I could try it. Yumm Yumm give me summ...

Wow Anu what an interesting job you have. I wish I could do something that creative.
If you need a colleague, think of me πŸ˜‰

Beautiful to see where we are all from, different cultures and background.
BD, Bangladesh right? Just confirming to avoid NL Nagaland vs The Netherlands situation.
I love languages,

You know, I must have told this already but my roots should be from East part. UP, Bihar, that part.. But I have never been there.

I can't wait to read your updates, and to write some myself.
Ok... I am putting This heavy tablet away.

Good night mamacita's.. πŸ˜‰

Sarcy thumbnail
Ouch, Rishi! Been in the tablet situation often enough to know how much it hurts. So now I prefer to keep the tablet down instead of hanging over my face. Try it, but don't fall on it too hard or you might end up cracking the screen. πŸ˜† I'll let ya'll know of my baking escapades the next time I try something. And take your time to relax and then you can join us in the conversations. Good night, dear lady! πŸ€—
twerping thumbnail
That falling asleep while using the tablet/phone/kindle has happened to me too! Haha! And boy, it hurts too!
What's up ladies?
Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I suppose you ladies are already in a deep sleep, dreaming of the handsome young ACP😊

It is now 1.00 am and I should be asleep as well.. Actually, to paint a better picture: I am determined to leave a message despite of sleep taking control over me slowly.
I am holding my tablet up high but I feel my eyelids are very heavy. And... Somehow, while reading and writing, the tablet fell on face a couple of times.. I can tell you.. It kind of hurts😊

Twerps I remember that.. Was so funny. But thanks to you I know about Nagaland now.

Sarce you are a real baking queen from what I have read.
I wish I could try it. Yumm Yumm give me summ...

Wow Anu what an interesting job you have. I wish I could do something that creative.
If you need a colleague, think of meπŸ˜‰

Beautiful to see where we are all from, different cultures and background.
BD, Bangladesh right? Just confirming to avoid NL Nagaland vs The Netherlands situation.
I love languages,

You know, I must have told this already but my roots should be from East part. UP, Bihar, that part.. But I have never been there.

I can't wait to read your updates, and to write some myself.
Ok... I am putting This heavy tablet away.

Good night mamacita's..πŸ˜‰

Rishu!!! πŸ€—
Yes I am from Bangladesh, but I live in Canada 😊
Sarcy thumbnail

This! πŸ’”

What's the scene?