Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Yes, exactly! And also being able to see the smiles on people's faces as they devour your dish. Totally worth it! 😆

I'm not a pro-baker. Just a self-taught amateur one. But I enjoy baking whenever I do. :)

Can I pitch in?

I LOVE baking! Amateur here! 😆

Baking scones in BD gets a little hard in the summer because it gets really hot there!
Sarce, I apologize for asking - where do you live?

Anu, Singapore is gorgeous ❤️
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

True that. Also, now going by the current character sketches - is it just me or there's too much similarity between Shivaay and Om's girls and then between Rudy and Prinku's partners? 😆

Now that you put it like that, I am less bamboozled by the introduction of the new character. Well, does that mean Rudra and Prinku will get their own spin off show? I think I can live with that!😆
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

😆 Bang on, Sarce! Next think we know, Rudy's new girl and Ranveer are long lost siblings, just like Anika and Gauri might be.

And then, maybe ALL four of them might end up being long lost siblings. Because, you know, #originality.

Any more possible connections I am missing? 😆

Hahahahahahaha! Ouff! This post just takes the cake! Anu, #originality it is!
twerping thumbnail
Guys, all this talk of baking is making me hungry! Fancy a midnight snack now.😆
Anu, I love the fact that you are working on a Bahubali OS! Can't wait to read it!

And Sarce, that is pretty neat the way you look at cooking. My sister is like that and frankly speaking she is a blessing to us because of this. Why? Well, she experiments and we get to eat! I'm sure your family and friends are mighty thankful for this aspect of your personality!😳

And Tahiti, I think I know now how come you wrote those incredibly tempting sections in that PriVeer FF of yours where there was descriptions of yummy desserts!

Also Sarce, see, you really need to get back to The Oberoi Affair. We love that story!

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Anu, I love the fact that you are working on a Bahubali OS! Can't wait to read it!

And Sarce, that is pretty neat the way you look at cooking. My sister is like that and frankly speaking she is a blessing to us because of this. Why? Well, she experiments and we get to eat! I'm sure your family and friends are mighty thankful for this aspect of your personality!😳

And Tahiti, I think I know now how come you wrote those incredibly tempting sections in that PriVeer FF of yours where there was descriptions of yummy desserts!

Also Sarce, see, you really need to get back to The Oberoi Affair. We love that story!

Twerps! 🤗
I try I try ❤️
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Tahiti-1

Can I pitch in?

I LOVE baking! Amateur here! 😆

Baking scones in BD gets a little hard in the summer because it gets really hot there!
Sarce, I apologize for asking - where do you live?

Anu, Singapore is gorgeous ❤️

Of course, you can, Tahiti! Glad to find a co-baker here. I haven't done scones yet. Mostly cakes, breads and stuffed breads. Also pizzas.

I live in India. 😳
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail

Now that you put it like that, I am less bamboozled by the introduction of the new character. Well, does that mean Rudra and Prinku will get their own spin off show? I think I can live with that!😆

Hahahaha! Spin off for Rudr and Prinku? You and I both know that that's wishful thinking, Twerps. 🤣
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Girls 🤗

Enjoyed reading through your conversation. Heeeheee. Twerps, I hope you have an awesome time at Kolkata. And you aren't the only one who thinks through her stomach. I just gobbled down really good food and reading through the convo has made me think of food once again.

And Sarce! Do you know, I go back from time to time to reread The Oberoi Affair? I love that FF. I hope you continue that, or even start a new one.

And,

You have no idea 😆 Granted, I don't handle long-form drama content, but still. Remember how I still continued to watch IB despite everything that went down during the Shivika marriage? Because everyone was still - more or less - in character? And then Anika became a mahan and there were weird plot holes and I. JUST. CANNOT. HANDLE. STUPID. INCONSISTENCIES. Ruining Ranveer/PriVeer was the last straw :) I mean, hearing what still goes on on the show here and there still pisses me off :) But I try to stay away as much as I can :)

Also, I saw talks of KhaTia OS, more PriVeer OSs, and you have gotten me really excited now 😳 More more moreee.

I started on a Baahubali OS (or a drabble, not sure yet), and it's still just hanging there. 😆

@Bold I thought as much. And the worst thing is whenever fans try to point out this very inconsistency, or any other form of inane stupidity that the CVs take to, the response from the creatives is to point out that They are Professionals.while we Fans are ignorant of what makes a show.
Am reposting the link to this article on fan fiction that I shared earlier in the thread.

This article really lays out the frustration that we feel as viewers of such shows and the role Fanfic plays in helping us dealing with this said frustration.
Edited by twerping - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail

Hahahaha! Spin off for Rudr and Prinku? You and I both know that that's wishful thinking, Twerps. 🤣

Taking the wishful thinking one step further...they could.put ShivIka and RiKara in one show...say IB. And use DBO for PriVeer and Rudra's story.😆
Sarcy thumbnail

So what snack did you settle with, Twerps? 😆 My brother absolutely looks forward to my experiments and a colleague of mine always keeps whining when I show her the pics because by the time I go to work the next day, there's nothing remaining to take to work. 🤣

About Tahiti's sections on food, I have some scrumptious ideas for an FF surrounding food but that's on ShivIka. Again, nothing will happen on thay front because I'm a slow coach. 😆

And thanks for showering all that love on The Oberoi Affair. It will be back soon! 😎