Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Ridiculous! I have no idea what is the fate of thsi ACP bahu. Also, this ACP has come into the life of Rudy to trap him into some mission that she's working on or something. Talk about originality. 🀣

Why does Gul have such a cynical view of our Police force? Granted there are plenty of corrupt cops but going by that logic there are plenty of corrupt businessmen as well.
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
True that. Also, now going by the current character sketches - is it just me or there's too much similarity between Shivaay and Om's girls and then between Rudy and Prinku's partners? πŸ˜†
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Girls πŸ€—

Enjoyed reading through your conversation. Heeeheee. Twerps, I hope you have an awesome time at Kolkata. And you aren't the only one who thinks through her stomach. I just gobbled down really good food and reading through the convo has made me think of food once again.

And Sarce! Do you know, I go back from time to time to reread The Oberoi Affair? I love that FF. I hope you continue that, or even start a new one.

And,

Originally posted by: twerping

Anu, I love the sound of your work...it must seem doubly annoying to you what Gul and Co. have done to their show.😳

You have no idea πŸ˜† Granted, I don't handle long-form drama content, but still. Remember how I still continued to watch IB despite everything that went down during the Shivika marriage? Because everyone was still - more or less - in character? And then Anika became a mahan and there were weird plot holes and I. JUST. CANNOT. HANDLE. STUPID. INCONSISTENCIES. Ruining Ranveer/PriVeer was the last straw :) I mean, hearing what still goes on on the show here and there still pisses me off :) But I try to stay away as much as I can :)

Also, I saw talks of KhaTia OS, more PriVeer OSs, and you have gotten me really excited now 😳 More more moreee.

I started on a Baahubali OS (or a drabble, not sure yet), and it's still just hanging there. πŸ˜†
Edited by emerald39 - 7 years ago
emerald39 thumbnail

True that. Also, now going by the current character sketches - is it just me or there's too much similarity between Shivaay and Om's girls and then between Rudy and Prinku's partners? πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Bang on, Sarce! Next think we know, Rudy's new girl and Ranveer are long lost siblings, just like Anika and Gauri might be.

And then, maybe ALL four of them might end up being long lost siblings. Because, you know, #originality.

Any more possible connections I am missing? πŸ˜†
Sarcy thumbnail
Anu, you live in Malaysia, right?

And when it comes to food, I enjoy experimenting as much as I enjoy eating because that's another way to let my creativity loose for me. πŸ˜†

Also, I had no idea that you keep going back to The Oberoi Affair. But it definitely makes me happy to hear that. 😳 I intend to resume it soon, either in between or after the SC.

Hopefully, more OSs to follow soon. And I'm totally up for that Bahubali OS. Bring it on!
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

πŸ˜†Bang on, Sarce! Next think we know, Rudy's new girl and Ranveer are long lost siblings, just like Anika and Gauri might be.

And then, maybe ALL four of them might end up being long lost siblings. Because, you know, #originality.

Any more possible connections I am missing?πŸ˜†

🀣 🀣

Word Count: 0

emerald39 thumbnail

Anu, you live in Malaysia, right?

And when it comes to food, I enjoy experimenting as much as I enjoy eating because that's another way to let my creativity loose for me. πŸ˜†

Also, I had no idea that you keep going back to The Oberoi Affair. But it definitely makes me happy to hear that. 😳 I intend to resume it soon, either in between or after the SC.

Hopefully, more OSs to follow soon. And I'm totally up for that Bahubali OS. Bring it on!

I live in Singapore 😳

@bold: That's pretty neat! Experimenting, as in, through cooking? Or tasting different cuisines?

So happy to hear about the Oberoi Affair! And I'll definitely PM you if I ever get my lazy self to get the Baahubali OS done πŸ˜†
Edited by emerald39 - 7 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Oh, my bad! For some reason I thought it was Malaysia.

Experimenting in terms of cooking. I especially enjoy baking and desserts. Sweet tooth, here! πŸ˜†
emerald39 thumbnail
Eeeps! I love desserts! And I can't bake to save my life πŸ˜† That sounds like such a nice way to unleash your creativity, by experimenting with cooking/baking. The best part is being able to actually 'taste' your creativity once you are done πŸ˜†
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Eeeps! I love desserts! And I can't bake to save my lifeπŸ˜†That sounds like such a nice way to unleash your creativity, by experimenting with cooking/baking. The best part is being able to actually 'taste' your creativity once you are doneπŸ˜†

Yes, exactly! And also being able to see the smiles on people's faces as they devour your dish. Totally worth it! πŸ˜†

I'm not a pro-baker. Just a self-taught amateur one. But I enjoy baking whenever I do. :)