Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: twerping

Oh lord! Yes, I did miss it!
It's in the works... Will share link when I post it.
At the moment, going to post the final chapter of my ShivIka FF. Ouff! That is one burden I've been carrying around since forever!

And yesss!!! Update coming then either today or tomorrow!!! Party on!

Looking forward to it. 😃

Ah, I love your dedication towards your stories. I have one that I started on another show before IB. The story is quite close to my heart, I was enjoying writing it and the writer's block hit and I never git back into despite multiple requests from readers. I hope I can finish that one too. Though the forum is close so I'm not sure how many people will be interested in it.

I was toying with the idea of turning it into a PriVeer story but the lead in the story is waaay different from Ranveer. Though the thing about that story as well is that it wasn't written on the leads.

If I wanted to, the story could be more related to the circumstances of ShivIka's marriage...
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Looking forward to it. 😃

Ah, I love your dedication towards your stories. I have one that I started on another show before IB. The story is quite close to my heart, I was enjoying writing it and the writer's block hit and I never git back into despite multiple requests from readers. I hope I can finish that one too. Though the forum is close so I'm not sure how many people will be interested in it.

I was toying with the idea of turning it into a PriVeer story but the lead in the story is waaay different from Ranveer. Though the thing about that story as well is that it wasn't written on the leads.

If I wanted to, the story could be more related to the circumstances of ShivIka's marriage...

That sounds interesting. If you can model it on ShivIka then go ahead and write it. A story on ShivIka will have a decent readership and then the feedback will hopefully inspire you to keep writing. 😳
And meantime, a PriVeer OS or two would not go amiss!
Sarcy thumbnail
Let me give it some more thought. I'm in two minds - PriVeer or ShivIka? Maybe I'll go through it and see how favourable it is to which and then decide.

As to PriVeer, maybe I'll reduce my involvement in the SC a bit to be able to focus on the PriVeer story that I need to resume...
twerping thumbnail

Let me give it some more thought. I'm in two minds - PriVeer or ShivIka? Maybe I'll go through it and see how favourable it is to which and then decide.

As to PriVeer, maybe I'll reduce my involvement in the SC a bit to be able to focus on the PriVeer story that I need to resume...

We are almost nearing the end to the story circle's story. See it to the finale and then start on The Oberoi Affair.

Also, meanwhile, you can start writing on the other fic whenever inspiration hits you.
Sarcy thumbnail

We are almost nearing the end to the story circle's story. See it to the finale and then start on The Oberoi Affair.

Also, meanwhile, you can start writing on the other fic whenever inspiration hits you.

That's a point too. Okay, I will try going that route and see where it leads. 😳
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail
End of the day, can't do without your updates for our story circle!!! 😳
Sarcy thumbnail

End of the day, can't do without your updates for our story circle!!!😳

🤗

Word Count: 0

Sarcy thumbnail
Btw, are you aware that Rudy's new girl is an ACP? 😳

When I learnt of it, I was like, they couldn't handle one who had so much potential and now they're introducing another one. Smh.
twerping thumbnail

Btw, are you aware that Rudy's new girl is an ACP? 😳

When I learnt of it, I was like, they couldn't handle one who had so much potential and now they're introducing another one. Smh.

Haha hahaha! Oh lord! Will they make her into a tortured bahu as well?
Gul is really impossible.
I like the idea of a female ACP but have grown to be wary of anything that Gul does.
Sarcy thumbnail
Ridiculous! I have no idea what is the fate of thsi ACP bahu. Also, this ACP has come into the life of Rudy to trap him into some mission that she's working on or something. Talk about originality. 🤣