Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
I also often grumble when I have to wake up super early for outings. 😆

I'm at home but still working. Should be done in about an hour. Then head into the kitchen to set up iftar.
Sarcy thumbnail
How's the KhaTia OS coming along? ;)
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

I also often grumble when I have to wake up super early for outings. 😆

I'm at home but still working. Should be done in about an hour. Then head into the kitchen to set up iftar.

Working from home? It is very distracting, no? To stay at home and work, that is. 😳 My sister does it a lot and this is what she keeps saying.

I am looking forward to a short break that is coming up for me because then I can go home to Kolkata where they sell this amazing haleem for iftar during this time of the year. 😆

I know... I so live up the stereotype of Bongs thinking through their stomachs. 😛
Sarcy thumbnail
Working from home is definitely distracting, especially when you have people at home but it also has its perks so I'm not complaining. 😛

Ooh, holiday coming up. I hope you can enjoy a good amount of the delicacies associated with the month of Ramadan. And hey, there's nothing wrong in being a foodie. 😉
twerping thumbnail

Working from home is definitely distracting, especially when you have people at home but it also has its perks so I'm not complaining. 😛

Ooh, holiday coming up. I hope you can enjoy a good amount of the delicacies associated with the month of Ramadan. And hey, there's nothing wrong in being a foodie. 😉

Yes!!!! @Bold I am already busy making plans with friends and relatives about what all to eat during my stay! 😆

Food and films, that is enough to make me a very happy Twerp indeed.

But yes, it must be fun times for you! Glad you're getting to work from home. This way you can enjoy the festivities as well as not miss out on work.

Did you manage to work on the update?
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Yes!!!! @Bold I am already busy making plans with friends and relatives about what all to eat during my stay!😆

Food and films, that is enough to make me a very happy Twerp indeed.

But yes, it must be fun times for you! Glad you're getting to work from home. This way you can enjoy the festivities as well as not miss out on work.

Did you manage to work on the update?

I hope you enjoy your time in Kolkata. 😆

Well, most of the times we don't get stuff from out but make it at home. And generally, after breaking the fast, we tend to drink so much water that there's hardly any desire to eat. Save for some fruits and maybe a snack or starter. 😆
Sarcy thumbnail

How's the KhaTia OS coming along? ;)

I think you missed this so bringing it up. 😆

And yes, I did work a bit more on the update. Hope to try and complete it tonight. :)
twerping thumbnail

I hope you enjoy your time in Kolkata. 😆

Well, most of the times we don't get stuff from out but make it at home. And generally, after breaking the fast, we tend to drink so much water that there's hardly any desire to eat. Save for some fruits and maybe a snack or starter. 😆

hahaha! I hope someday I shall join you for iftar!
twerping thumbnail

I think you missed this so bringing it up. 😆

And yes, I did work a bit more on the update. Hope to try and complete it tonight. :)

Oh lord! Yes, I did miss it!
It's in the works... Will share link when I post it.
At the moment, going to post the final chapter of my ShivIka FF. Ouff! That is one burden I've been carrying around since forever!

And yesss!!! Update coming then either today or tomorrow!!! Party on!
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

hahaha! I hope someday I shall join you for iftar!

Yusss! That will be one awesome iftar! ⭐️