Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Rishi, we're talking about learning Persian. I found some useful links on the web which I shared with Twerps. I'm trying to follow them and pick up the language.

As to the writing process, well, I've tried to change mine often, but doesn't happen. So I guess I am stuck with my current one. Though I don't complain always because I'm mostly a stickler for 'my kind of perfection' 😆 and I'm happy when I can get my writing to those standards.

I think most writers, or almost all of them, at some point or the other, have the habit of checking dictionaries and thesauruses while writing because it helps to ensure that you're using the right words and conveying the right meaning. So nothing wrong with that. 😊

If you do resume writing your stories, let us know.

Shab bekheyr (Good night, in Persian)
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Anu, hang in there. ❤️

❤️ 🤗

Word Count: 0

emerald39 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hey, Anu! Like Twerps said, hang in there. Once it's all done, you can come back rocking! 🤗 What is your job profile though that you have to do so much writing?

Thank you, Sarce! 🤗 I write short screenplays/scripts and whatnot for a media production company :)
emerald39 thumbnail
Workload seems bearable for now, so I should be able to roll back in tonight or tomorrow morning! Also, Persian sounds like a beautiful language to learn. I love to hear Persian-natives talk in the language.
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anu, I love the sound of your work...it must seem doubly annoying to you what Gul and Co. have done to their show.😳
twerping thumbnail
And Rishu, your Dutch greeting reminded me of the time when I used to chat with you being under the impression that you were from Nagaland because you told me you were from NL.🤪
Sarcy thumbnail

And Rishu, your Dutch greeting reminded me of the time when I used to chat with you being under the impression that you were from Nagaland because you told me you were from NL.🤪

That's an epic blunder! 🤣 I remember hearing about this from you or Rishi. 😆
twerping thumbnail

How was your day, Twerps?

Heyyy!! Took a day off and went with parents for picnic in a jungle nearby. 😆 We saw a deer.
Back home now.
Whatcha up to?
😳
Sarcy thumbnail

Heyyy!! Took a day off and went with parents for picnic in a jungle nearby. 😆 We saw a deer.
Back home now.
Whatcha up to?
😳

Funnn! Was that the early start or did you change plans midway? 😳

A day out in the woods is always fun.
twerping thumbnail

Funnn! Was that the early start or did you change plans midway? 😳

A day out in the woods is always fun.

This was the early start. We had to leave early in the morning. 😆
The only bad thing was it was very sunny all morning. At least inside the jungle it was nice and cool but the ride to and from was 🤢

What are you up to? At work or back home?