Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Twerps, did you get a chance to check out the links I shared?

I have them saved Sarce...but have not got around to starting on any of them.
Don't think the time is right to start on a new language at present.
Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: twerping

I have them saved Sarce...but have not got around to starting on any of them.
Don't think the time is right to start on a new language at present.

No worries. I have found one more with small, animated conversation clips, translation, transliteration, glossary and activities at three different levels of the language. Fantastic resource! Will send that link as well, you can save it for future. That's the one I'm using currently.
twerping thumbnail
Thanks Sarce! Please do PM me the link. Will save it for the future. I do intend to learn the language. Right now,.finding it difficult to start but will do at some point.😳
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey girls πŸ€—
Just dropping by to say, I haven't caught up on any posts, both here and the Circle. Been writing and writing and WRITING for work and I am currently completely drained. I will be back tomorrow (or the day after) with, hopefully, more energy, and I will catch up with you!

❀️
Love,
Anu.
Sarcy thumbnail
Twerps, I shall be here in about 45 mins to an hour. πŸ˜‰ If you're around. πŸ˜›
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Twerps, I shall be here in about 45 mins to an hour. πŸ˜‰ If you're around. πŸ˜›

Sarce! πŸ€—I might go to sleep early tonight...tomorrow early start 🀒
Sarcy thumbnail

Sarce! πŸ€—I might go to sleep early tonight...tomorrow early start🀒

No problem. Sleep tight! Catch you later. πŸ€—
twerping thumbnail
Good night then!❀️
Till tomorrow!
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: emerald39

Hey girlsπŸ€—

Just dropping by to say, I haven't caught up on any posts, both here and the Circle. Been writing and writing and WRITING for work and I am currently completely drained. I will be back tomorrow (or the day after) with, hopefully, more energy, and I will catch up with you!

❀️
Love,
Anu.

Hey, Anu! Like Twerps said, hang in there. Once it's all done, you can come back rocking! πŸ€— What is your job profile though that you have to do so much writing?
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Sarce! Please do PM me the link. Will save it for the future. I do intend to learn the language. Right now,.finding it difficult to start but will do at some point.😳

Ladies what's this language link? Which language? I am always eager to learn languages too. So let me know please 😊

You 2 speak in codes but perhaps but I suppose these are serials names.

Sarce take your time on the update. But like Twerps said, perhaps that free writing might help you. When I start writing, usually there is nothing in my head. Which I find frustrating. I wish I had a clear plan in my head, like you. Usually what happens, an idea will come to mind. And then the story just starts. There are moments I have to delete and rewrite sentences or search for English translation or check if the spelling is correct. My English is not so bad but I get sort of Insecure. And I tend to doubt whether the story is clear, will people like it, did I make spelling Mistakes, am I too detailed (which Usually is my problem)

Anyway, regardless the writing process, I like what you have written so far so in my book you are doing something right. Keep on doing that!

I hope the other writers will have some more time to write as well.
I will try to make more time. My super duper busy job is almost done, till the end of the month. So, while search for my next challenge I might write something if I get some inspiration.
I am thinking I will still continue / finish on Ishkara and RuMya. I don't like the girls being out of the series so I keep them in my updates 😊

Good night and sweet dreams
Goedenacht en droom lekker (Dutch)