Sarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Why is this place so quiet? 😒
Edited by -Sarcy- - 7 years ago
twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hehe...quiet Sunday! How was your weekend?
I watched far too many films in these two days.😳

Also, Sarce, remember KhaTia? We used to ship that over at naks' at...so am working on a KhaTia OS at the moment.😆😆
Sarcy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

Hehe...quiet Sunday! How was your weekend?

I watched far too many films in these two days.😳

Also, Sarce, remember KhaTia? We used to ship that over at naks' at...so am working on a KhaTia OS at the moment.😆😆

My weekend was good - mostly chores, some writing and a bit of lazing. 😆

Oooh! KhaTia OS? Sounds fancy! Can't wait to read it. 😆 And I think you have them in BK as well? I need to catch up on that and leave my comments. Will do once I'm done with the SC update. :)
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

My weekend was good - mostly chores, some writing and a bit of lazing. 😆

Oooh! KhaTia OS? Sounds fancy! Can't wait to read it. 😆 And I think you have them in BK as well? I need to catch up on that and leave my comments. Will do once I'm done with the SC update. :)

Yes please. Some more feedback on BK might give me some inspiration to continue with that. Am running a little low on that front.
And nothing fancy. This OS is to get rid of some of the KhaTia related ideas I have been getting lately. Don't want them to.clutter my PriVeer FF. But there used to be a few of us who were dedicated KhaTia shippers, remember?...😆
And your weekend sounds good! A lot like mine, in fact!😉
twerping thumbnail
Also wanted to share this article here...
It really resonated with me..

Sarcy thumbnail

Yes please. Some more feedback on BK might give me some inspiration to continue with that. Am running a little low on that front.
And nothing fancy. This OS is to get rid of some of the KhaTia related ideas I have been getting lately. Don't want them to.clutter my PriVeer FF. But there used to be a few of us who were dedicated KhaTia shippers, remember?...😆
And your weekend sounds good! A lot like mine, in fact!😉

Unfortunately, I have been pushing BK for a while now, just like some other things. But will get to it ASAP.

Ah, yes! KhaTia was a favourite of Ani and Preity and there were some others too. 😆 But those were some crazy discussions. 🤣 Though I'm glad that you're giving KhaTia their own space instead of letting the take over PriVeer's. 😆
Sarcy thumbnail

Also wanted to share this article here...

It really resonated with me..

Will check it out once in done with the update. 😳
twerping thumbnail
Yes, do.read.the article.when you get the time. The writer is someone who used to be a QH fan and writes fan fiction about that show. She basically has laid out many of the frustrations that we feel!😃
And I totally understand... Real life can get overwhelming. There's no rush. The story isn't running away.
Also working on this OS is helping me fight the writer's block.

Edited by twerping - 7 years ago
Sarcy thumbnail
Will do.

I think writing away the Writer's block is the best way to deal with it. After I restarted writing for the SC, I feel like getting back to The Oberoi Affair as well. In fact, I feel that if I don't do that soon enough, I might end up using most of those ideas in the SC. 😆

I have a couple other ideas for two stories but till I don't get my current story out and done, it doesn't mak sense to even invest time in anything else.
twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Will do.

I think writing away the Writer's block is the best way to deal with it. After I restarted writing for the SC, I feel like getting back to The Oberoi Affair as well. In fact, I feel that if I don't do that soon enough, I might end up using most of those ideas in the SC. 😆

I have a couple other ideas for two stories but till I don't get my current story out and done, it doesn't mak sense to even invest time in anything else.

Yes..I have come to think that way as well. When you get a writer's block...it does feel difficult to like anything that comes out of us...but I tell myself something that Neil Gaiman once said. He says that every individual has a certain quota of terrible writing in him/her. So the more we write, the higher the chance of us writing out the bad stuff and getting to the good bit.😆
Regarding the plot bunnies, you could perhaps write a couple of OS or TSs? The thing about FFs is that while they do give us more space in terms of playing out our ideas, they can at times make us feel like we have bitten off more than we can chew.
On the other hand an OS feels better in the sense that we get the satisfaction of completing something we started.
😳
Edited by twerping - 7 years ago