Manan SS : Travesty Of Mr Malhotra Continued

-TheQueen- thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys ,
It's been so long since the time I have posted this story , it was a collaboration between me and my friend Shivani (known as -ShiLee- here )

The old link of the story is : Travesty Of Mr Malhotra (it has 18 chapters)

I am making this new thread because the old thread was closed and I wanted to inform the few readers who still might be interested in story , this story is continued in Wattpad by Shivani .(it has already reached to chapter 30 there)

I have to leave it in between because of personal problems but if there is someone still interested in reading the story , you can read it on wattpad (there you can find it there by the same name by the author -lemonlove- (Shivani)

If you have any questions , you can post them below , I would try answering it .

Thanks and have a great day :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangfarju thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey after long time u posted. what is wattpad id name of the writer?
-TheQueen- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangfarju

hey after long time u posted. what is wattpad id name of the writer?

Hey 😊 , The author id for wattpad is -lemonlove- and the story is by the same name ( travesty of mr Malhotra ).

If you still can't find it ..let me know..I will ask for the link !

Okay , great seeing you again , have a good day ❤️
-TheQueen- thumbnail

I found the link , here it is : Travesty Of Mr Malhotra Wattpad Version

Cooldude101 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This is so amazing. I'm definitely gonna read it there. I've missed both your and Shivani's stories. How is she by the way? I'm there on watt pad too and it won't be hard for you to understand after looking at my user name in the comments section :)
ShiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cooldude101

This is so amazing. I'm definitely gonna read it there. I've missed both your and Shivani's stories. How is she by the way? I'm there on watt pad too and it won't be hard for you to understand after looking at my user name in the comments section :)

Hey Hun ,

How are you doing , Sorry missed the message , I just logged into the account

And I am good and yes the stories are on wattpad now because the older thread was locked so couldn't post it there but I am thinking ki after completing the story there I might post it here too , since it all started from here only 😳

Also Smriti what's your wattpad ID ?
ShiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Hey dear , the story is available on wattpad and it has already reached up to 33 chapters , I would try posting it here once it gets completed there ❤️