MANAN FF LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY season2 prologue

Redcrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Prologue S2

"May I come in Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra?"

She lift her eyes hearing a familiar voice. The voice she can recognize in a million.

Her mouth curved into a smile. But that smile didn't reached her eyes.

"Aap..."
" aaiye naa... you don't need my permission to enter.." she got up from her chair and walked around her large office desk to open the door wide for him.

"Ab tum itni badi company ki owner ho gayi ho, permission lena tou banta hai...". He wasn't being sarcastic. He was just teasing her.

She hugged him as soon as he entered. "Don't say like that.. it's just because of you I'm here... agar aap insist nahi karte and apni promise nahi dete, than I wouldn't be here..." she said.

"And you will just let go of papa's wish??" he asked tugging her closer. Resting his chin on her head. His usual resting spot.

He heard her sobs on his chest where her face was sticked to him.

"Hey hey...what happen... phir se start ho gayi... I just came to see how meri jaan is doing in her office... Mujhe pata hota ki tum rone waali ho tou main nahi aata..." he cupped her face in his hands and wiped off the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs.

He studies her face. It's very serious. Smile is far away from it. There's waves of sadness on it. The jovial and happy face is lost somewhere. Even when she smiles it doesn't reach her eyes. He misses his old and happy Nandini.

"Nandini... Mujhe woh meri purani waali Nandini wapas chahiye... jo baat baat per sharmati thi... jo hasti thi aur Mujhe hasati thi... I can't see you like this. I want you to be happy like before. I want my old Nandini back..." he makes her sit on the couch.

"Tum batao... aisa main Kya karoon jisse tum Pehle jaisi jo jaao... please Nandini I can't see you like this... Kya tum meri jaan Lena chahti ho..." she covered his mouth with her fingers.

"Don't talk like this... before you, I will give away my life... please..." she said with moist eyes again.

He kissed her fingers and held it in his hands.
"Phir tum batao... what should I do to make you happy..." he asked again.

She thinks for a while and looked into his eyes. Where she can only find immense and irrevocable love for her.

"Main jo bhi maangungi woh aap dogey.." she asked.

"Tum mang kar to dekho... apni jaan bhi de sakta hoon..." he said winking at her.

"Jaan tou meri hi hai... but Mujhe Kuch aur chahiye..." she said.

"Jo bhi tum maango.. woh tumhara... promise..." he pinched his throats with his fingers.

"Pehle Sunn to lijiye Mujhe Kya chahiye..." she said seeing him already committing to her wishes.

"Ma'am.. this is the final contract of Khanna's project. After signing this you are bound to this project until you finish it..." the attorney said sliding the papers on the table towards her.

'Nandini... this is the last chance to think over.. and this is the first huge project that you're gonna sign... are you really ready for this...' she thinks over again in her mind.

'You didn't talk with Manik too... but he said I should take my decisions with confidence and believe in it...' her mind is going berserk on this deal.

'I have to discuss this with Manik before I finalize...' she gave her mind another halt.

"Mr. Merchant... give me another day... I wanted to think over a little more before I finalize my decision...". She put her pen down on the paper.

"I thought so too.." Mr merchant the attorney said.

"Nandini sweetheart, it's your company, it has to be your decision... you should take it without any hesitation..." Manik explained her.

"But, these people just settled here. They were never in this country. And I'm not sure whether it's reliable or not. This whole project. I mean they are investing crores of money in it... and I'm very skeptical about it...". She voices out her opinion.

"Then deject the deal... simple..." he said.

"What if Chachaji don't like my decision.. what if he wanted to take this project..." she can't hurt her loved ones by her confused mind.

Manik came and crouched in front of her near the sofa. He cupped her face in his palms.

"Listen to me sweetheart.. close your eyes, take a deep breath, and think again... if you feel like you should do this project with a clear heart and mind then go for it... otherwise deject it... simple..." he kissed her forehead.

"You have a long way to go.. this is your first huge deal... if you get worked up in the start then it will be very difficult for you to go more... and it will effect your health.. and that is not acceptable... so just go for whatever you think is right... hmm.." he gave pat on her forehead with his.

Hello my dear friends.
How are you all.
I'm back with a very confusing and different story prologue.

So guys, as I promise this is the new season of your favorite story
LIFE PARTNER by DESTINY SEASON 2

How do you all like it. I hope all are confused as me.
But I'm sure those of you who know me knows that I'm gonna be surprising you with a very interesting story. Of course the continuation of our very own Manik's and Nandini's journey.

Don't worry, I will not separate your MANAN.
But guys life mein ups and downs aate hai.
The point is how will a couple handle it.
And that's the beauty of a healthy relationship of a husband and wife.

And season2 is all about that.

So are you all ready for the new season.

I'm coming with lots of twists and turns and drama.

Till than stay tuned.
Take care and stay blessed and remember
Always keep smiling
Ciao

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar seems like a whole new story,
continue soon dear,
will love to read it.
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good luck for the new season interesting and awesome as always will be waiting for your next update eagerly take care and keep writing always