Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

pari mein Thodina compare Karney chali πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ mein sirf comparison ko Jawab Diya πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ jo mujhy sahi laga 😳 .
ns3 na hoga Toh bahut achha hoga dear πŸ˜‰ aur phuti kismat hoga Toh brand new cast Sey hi dekhlengy πŸ˜‰ hope EK s2 key saath Jo galthi kari vesa na Ho 🀣 ...

i said it for myself and @mages too agree with me...  no use of comparison...  lets forget all negativity and give our fvrt show a proper farewell...  because even we used to enjoy a lot because of this show... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: paridhi02

i said it for myself and @mages too agree with me... no use of comparison... lets forget all negativity and give our fvrt show a proper farewell... because even we used to enjoy a lot because of this show...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

there is no negativity dear 😳 it's matter of clarity πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† OK leave it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yup we used to enjoy so much comedy entertainer nowadays before closure 🀣 proper farewell with my favorite pair Drashiv❀️ quite possible πŸ˜‰ seshnag Raja n Seshnagin ❀️ waiting for farewell party πŸ₯³ ..any sweets n cool drinks possible .. 😎 ..
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

there is no negativity dear 😳 it's matter of clarity πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† OK leave it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yup we used to enjoy so much comedy entertainer nowadays before closure 🀣 proper farewell with my favorite pair Drashiv❀️ quite possible πŸ˜‰ seshnag Raja n Seshnagin ❀️ waiting for farewell party πŸ₯³ ..any sweets n cool drinks possible .. 😎 ..

click nixon chalo...  for proper party and enjoyment... 

i said it for myself and @mages too agree with me...  no use of comparison...  lets forget all negativity and give our fvrt show a proper farewell...  because even we used to enjoy a lot because of this show... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They'll retain sudha ma'am .
Her character has become boring with time, no doubt, but she's still my reason to watch.
And new cast hoga toh audience reject kar denge.
The only girl I thought who can replace mouni as naagin was suhani dhanki, who played naagin in Adhuri Kahani Hamari, was casted in a show called Porus.
RIP Naagin.
vinnas thumbnail

click nixon chalo... for proper party and enjoyment...

proper party ok πŸ˜ƒ BTW Wat Is click Nixon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

They'll retain sudha ma'am .
Her character has become boring with time, no doubt, but she's still my reason to watch.
And new cast hoga toh audience reject kar denge.
The only girl I thought who can replace mouni as naagin was suhani dhanki, who played naagin in Adhuri Kahani Hamari, was casted in a show called Porus.
RIP Naagin.

if they retain Sudha mam 😳 I lost interest too πŸ˜‰ in s1 she done normal family women to grand villain it's one stage πŸ˜‰ in s2 she limited to entertaining only not villain more πŸ˜‰ Wat they further do with sudha mam πŸ˜‰ I want to see her in another venture far to naagin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† don't know the actress you mentioned πŸ˜‰ so I can't say about her πŸ˜ƒ

if they retain Sudha mam 😳 I lost interest too πŸ˜‰ in s1 she done normal family women to grand villain it's one stage πŸ˜‰ in s2 she limited to entertaining only not villain more πŸ˜‰ Wat they further do with sudha mam πŸ˜‰ I want to see her in another venture far to naagin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† don't know the actress you mentioned πŸ˜‰ so I can't say about her πŸ˜ƒ

I've never seen adhuri hamari kahani, so I can't say.
Suhani played Madri in Mahabharata.
She's pretty and is a professional dancer.
Btw, I really don't know why DraShiv can't happen.
Even in EHT, Dev Goenka was helping Durga, to complete her revenge, the way Rudra used to help Shivangi.
And Dev-Durga ended up marrying ,though Durga and Shaurya was a demanded couple and Vatsal-Sanjeeda pair had a chemistry far hotter than the so called lead couple of Naagin 2😑😑
Plus , Vatsal Seth is good looking and acts pretty nice😳
Edited by Luna99 - 7 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Even in EHT, Dev Goenka was helping Durga, to complete her revenge, the way Rudra used to help Shivangi.
And Dev-Durga ended up marrying ,though Durga and Shaurya was a demanded couple and Vatsal-Sanjeeda pair had a chemistry far hotter than the so called lead couple of the show😑😑

is she madri in Mahabharat starplus one πŸ˜‰ then I don't find her pretty any more. she just average πŸ˜› Drashiv already happened couple 😳 still there is Chance for them πŸ˜‰ will wait for ultimate Drashiv πŸ‘ .in case of EHT it's based on more reality right here s2 is supernatural so there happened n here not is not countable πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› shourya Durga on demand 😲 when dear πŸ˜‰ I always seen in EHT they refer Durga -Dev couple on demand n they happend too πŸ˜‰ but shourya the actor performance was well noted. many liked shourya n Sakshi too πŸ˜‰

And Dev-Durga ended up marrying ,though Durga and Shaurya was a demanded couple and Vatsal-Sanjeeda pair had a chemistry far hotter than the so called lead couple of this Naagin 2 show πŸ˜‘😑

is she madri in Mahabharat starplus one πŸ˜‰ then I don't find her pretty any more. she just average πŸ˜› Drashiv already happened couple 😳 still there is Chance for them πŸ˜‰ will wait for ultimate Drashiv πŸ‘ .in case of EHT it's based on more reality right here s2 is supernatural so there happened n here not is not countable πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› shourya Durga on demand 😲 when dear πŸ˜‰ I always seen in EHT they refer Durga -Dev couple on demand n they happend too πŸ˜‰ but shourya the actor performance was well noted. many liked shourya n Sakshi too πŸ˜‰

Umm...shaurya-durga was well liked too...And I made a typo...I forgot to add Naagin 2.
I meant to say Shaurya-Durga chemistry is far batter than RoShiv