Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarveshjoshi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

@paridhi...Rivanya story is over...there is nothing to be shown in Rivanya...they also have a daughter...their story is complete...its either a new love story with a closure of S1/S2 or Roshiv's daughter bring forward the legacy with arjun being the ML...there is nothing else to be shown...

I agree paridhi...ArDa are way more hotter than ArNi...☺️

Mages: this is a question for you if shivangi fails to save naagmani then what happens ? and i don't agree Arni are much hotter than Arda .😊😊
Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

Mages: this is a question for you if shivangi fails to save naagmani then what happens ? and i don't agree Arni are much hotter than Arda .😊😊

I love adaa...But honestly ArNi have a better chemistry then ArDa.
In Naagin 3,I want Adaa to play the role of takshak rajkumari who will be fighting with the other naagvansh for the naagmani.
I honestly don't want the remaining cast to return.
I would love to see Kinshuk as the male lead, as the seshnaag vanshi prince who protects the naagmani.
I heard that there are 8 families of naags, so I would like to see the naags from other lineages also being introduced.
And there maybe more villains from rivals like Garudas, and even humans.
I would also love to see Sudha Chandran and Manish Khanna to return.
As mages was saying , making mouni a vamp-but I clearly don't want this as she won't be able to pull off a vamp role.
I would rather choose sanjeeda sheikh  to play adaa's opponent.
She does both positive and negative roles with equal elan.
I loved her in Ek Hasina Thi.
She's one of the rarest actresses on desi tv who can pull off grey roles, but I doubt she will take the show or not.Plus she's doing love ka hai intezaar.
Naagin needs rather serious revamp this time to hold on audience.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Luna99

Best option:cancel naagin after S2.

And EK should refrain from the supernatural and historical genre after Chandrakanta.

i agree...after S2...Naagin should be cancel...
regarding CK...i liked the promo...i am expecting some brilliant performance by madhurima and aditya...they seem to strike a chord in my eyes...i am looking forward to their chemistry...madhurima looks beautiful and aditya is just immerse into his character...chemistry can't be judge in promo...i have to watch the show for that...i am going to watch it...EK and VFX...thats the eye-sore and CK is a fantasy and its going to be in VFX for most epis...unlike Naagin in which she can switch...but this is impossible...i hope the VFX design for this show is good and its nothing like Naagin
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarveshjoshi42

lets see how it goes...

as for ArDa...chemistry lies in the eyes of the beholder...you find no chemistry in ArDa...i find great chemistry in ArDa...they should be paired up to explore more on their chemistry...i find them better looking than ArNi...i feel arjun has more chemistry with rati...drashti and adaa...and he looks fine with mouni...well its my perspective...you might have a different perspective and opinion which i respect...
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am talking about Arda's off screen chemistry too guys..  because on screen they never got sufficient time to show their chemistry...  shesha was not ritik's friend like ruchika for rockey... ritik was not aware about shesha's existence in most episodes... without any eye contact or any close contact their chemistry was good enough that we can expect more from them.  if they became leads...  in Arni case i strongly felt chemistry was one sided all the time...  mouni was full of attitude even on screen too...

Originally posted by: Mages

i agree...after S2...Naagin should be cancel...
regarding CK...i liked the promo...i am expecting some brilliant performance by madhurima and aditya...they seem to strike a chord in my eyes...i am looking forward to their chemistry...madhurima looks beautiful and aditya is just immerse into his character...chemistry can't be judge in promo...i have to watch the show for that...i am going to watch it...EK and VFX...thats the eye-sore and CK is a fantasy and its going to be in VFX for most epis...unlike Naagin in which she can switch...but this is impossible...i hope the VFX design for this show is good and its nothing like Naagin

Can't say about the chemistry but the lead couple of CK gives me headache.
And EK will have even worse vfx in this show as she got really low time to prepare for this serial.
Madhurima's costume is pretty.
I just don't like Vishal.
Overall, Chandrakanta is🀒
slippery_chilka thumbnail
I just have to laugh when people say ArDa have better chemistry than ArNi. But to each their own. πŸ˜› BTW, the way the TRP's are dipping and the show is becoming crapier, I really doubt if there will be S3. Nah hi ArDa milne wala hai aur nahi Parda. I think the sun maybe setting on Naagin franchise. 
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

Can't say about the chemistry but the lead couple of CK gives me headache.
And EK will have even worse vfx in this show as she got really low time to prepare for this serial.
Madhurima's costume is pretty.
I just don't like Vishal.
Overall, Chandrakanta is🀒

for the chemistry...i have to watch the show to judge...
but yes madhurima costume is pretty...she is looking extremely beautiful...thank god she came back...she was good as tanu in KKB...VFX definitely will give a sore eyes but the promo is good especially the one with madhurima

i quite like the concept...something different...i hope its executed well
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

I just have to laugh when people say ArDa have better chemistry than ArNi. But to each their own. πŸ˜› BTW, the way the TRP's are dipping and the show is becoming crapier, I really doubt if there will be S3. Nah hi ArDa milne wala hai aur nahi Parda. I think the sun maybe setting on Naagin franchise. 

i dont think so...  colors cant take that risk..  because he is still number 2. nagin is number 1 all the time..  but gec trp topper is star plus.  not colors... 

Edited by paridhi02 - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi02

i am talking about Arda's off screen chemistry too guys..  because on screen they never got sufficient time to show their chemistry...  shesha was not ritik's friend like ruchika for rockey... ritik was not aware about shesha's existence in most episodes... without any eye contact or any close contact their chemistry was good enough that we can expect more from them.  if they became leads...  in Arni case i strongly felt chemistry was one sided all the time...  mouni was full of attitude even on screen too...

exactly...thats where i saw the chemistry too...w/o eye-contact...w/o any close contact...they had good chemistry in whatever scenes they had...furthermore their IV has the chemistry...i was like...wow what a beautiful couple...their chemistry needs to be explore...if ArDa are leads...they will set the screen on fire...there is a unspoken sexual tension in their chemistry...a fire and passion in their chemistry...that attracts me...they make a fiery couple

ArNi makes a beautiful couple on-screen...they are a sweet couple...i don't see any fire in them...but they are sweet and sugary...i agree on that...full on attitude wala...but thats shivanya...she had to show the attitude to maintain a distance from ritik...they look beautiful thats it...nothing much...