Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for new thread
Nice update
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HI GUYS ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDTS OF THIS FF

AS YOU GUYS KNOW OUR FASTING MEANT RAMANDAN WILL START IN TWO DAYS SO THAT'S WHY IM GIVING THIS UPDT AS THERE IS MATURE STUFF AHEAD OK .

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO GIVE ME 135 LIKES IM GLAD N HAPPY 😃 NOW I DECIDE STORIES WHICH I GOT 100 +LIKES OR REACH MY TARGET THAT FF I WILL UPDT THAT MY DECISION NOW .

THIS UPDT I DEDICATE TO MY THREE BUDDIES TWO FOR CHANGING THERE COLOR N THEY ARE ANJU AKKA MUSKAN 193 WHO TURN INTO DAZZLER N OTHER ONE IS JYOTI8 WHO TURN INTO GOLDIE BOTH OF YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW COLOR N SOON CHANGE INTO OTHER ONE 🥳😃👏
Image result for CONGRATULATION ANIMATE
NOW FOR GUNITA FOR HER BIRTH DAY WISH HER MANY HAPPY BIRTH DAY DEAR MAY YOU LIVE LONG LIFE 😃 👏🥳

Image result for birthday wishes
CONGRATULATION GUYS TOR YOUR PROMOTION N FOR BIRTH DAY 😃.

PART 32

Image result for new raman ishita dance image

In the party while raman was talking n peoples being applauds for his achievement baby give kick for the first time ... ishita could felt it n become happy ... she talk to baby on saying your papa is the best then she told raman she is going n ask him to stay in party ... romi n others go along with ishita raman was stay in party but was little annoyed why ishita left him alone ... then he thought due of her pregnancy she needed to go for rest n relax himself .

Other side we saw in ishra room ishita was doing some arrangement like petal roses on floor ... fragrance candles lights all around room ... room was lighten only with candle lights ... the room was all decor n atmosphere was all romantic style the light breeze which pass through window ... it was all set for a beautiful moment for ishra ... ishita wanted to give raman a surprise on his winning day ... she saw raman car coming n went to change herself to welcome her dear loving hubby .

Raman who enter in the house n notice so calm n he went directly in his room ... as he open the door the fragrance of the candles n how romantic atmosphere it was on seeing all decor of the room he got hint what is going to come next he giggle in smile ... he call ishita without lighting the light ...

MUSIC START PLAYING

Give Me Give Me Love N Give Me More
Thoda Sa Mujhse Love Le Bhi Aao
My Lover Gave You Dounce And I Feelin' Low
Again And Again And Again
What's Danger, What Danger, What Danger
Take Me Down, Down, Down
What Danger, What Danger, What Danger
Take Me Down, Down, Down
Take Me Down, Down, Down
Take Me Down, Down, Down

He felt two smooths wrap him from back ... when he was about to turn but she ask him to not turn ... she start her sensual touch over him on removing his coat ... she whisper in his ear " Our baby give his first kick today in your party " in a sensual voice .

Raman was happy n try to turn again but she stop him again " Why hurry baby " saying n whisper n bite his earlobe in a sensual way ... she start to unbutton his shirt button in a seduce touch .

Raman hold her hand n kiss them ... her touch still do impact on him ... he was please that his wife even in that state try to seduce him to please him ... " Irada kya hai tumhari ? " in his amazed n soft voice .( what'your intention )

I : cont unbutton his shirt " Kiso ko madne ka irada hai woh bhi apni adaa se " she bite another earlobe while she was caressing his chest .( want to kill some one with my style )

Image result for sexy nighty

Raman could not bear more now n turn her to face him ... he was all surprise on her look ... her new hot sexy seduce avatar ... his eyes was just open on her body ... she was wearing a transparent silky violet baby doll nightie with her topper ... with loose hair light make up ... her each body proximity was properly shown ... her way of gaze him that seduce look from her was killing raman ... he was impress that she know how to give him pleasure n please him ... she stand on bed n show her item bold dance ... raman was all enjoying n was amaze on seeing her bold look ... she make him sit on coach n start her seducing sensual dance n singing .

Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Love Karke
Oh Baby Baahon Mein Bharke
Oh Jo Bhi Sohca Sapnon Mein
Woh Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Sab Karke
Aaj Dikhade Mujhe Love Karke
Oh Baby Baahon Mein Bharke
Oh Jo Bhi Sohca Sapnon Mein
Tu Isaq Mera, Tu Isaq Mera
Tu Hi Meri Raaton Ka Nasha
Soya Huaa Jisam Jagaa
Soya Huaa Jisam Jagaa

She was playing with her hair ... her way moving her body ... her sensual dance was unable to see how being pregnant she was doing all that hot sexy move with her body as she was making his lust to savor her increase ... the way she caress her self her way moving her waist ... she go close to him then make him remove her upper coat then put her foot on his lap n move upward n pull her nightie upward to let him saw inside ... he caress her leg n kiss her leg in sensual .

That Reason That I Can Not Love No Other
Tera Pyaar
This Life I'm Gonna Live It Longer
Tera Pyaar
I Made A Spell Girl, I'm Down Under
Tera Pyaar
I Keep Coming For More N More N More
That Reason That I Can Not Love No Other
Tera Pyaar
This Life I'm Gonna Live It Longer
Tera Pyaar
I Made A Spell Girl, I'm Down Under
Tera Pyaar
I Keep Coming For More N More N More
Kaali Raaton Mein
Crazy Aankhon Ne Chuaa
Kuch Mujhko Kuch Meri Saanson Ko Huaa

She go on coach n sit on his thighs ... the way she was approaching herself to him with sensual touch whole over his chest ... she remove his shirt ... make him caress her neckline in pleasure ... he try to kiss her but she dont let him ... she stand n pull him to her both start to dance so closely ... with seducing touche ... raman was all lost with her bold approaching ...

Kaali Raaton Mein
Crazy Aankhon Ne Chuaa
Kuch Tezz Asar Lazy Saanson Ko Huaa
Tu Ishq Mera, Tu Ishq Mera
Soya Huaa Jism Jagaa
Tu Ishq Mera, Tu Ishq Mera
Soya Huaa Jism Jagaa

Raman bent on his knee n start caress her leg upward then drop kiss on her leg n lifting the nightie ... he suck her navel n peck kiss on her tummy ... which give her shiver n pleasure ... she pat his hair due of pleasure ... she bite her lips in pleasure ... she lean him so close to her n brush her lips over his bare chest giving him pleasure ...

Sardi Mein Garmi Hai
Poori Besharmi Hai
Jaanam Jaayaz Jo
Humne Woh
Ghalati Ki Hai
Sardi Mein Garmi Hai
Poori Besharmi Hai
Jaanam Jaayaz Jo
Humne Woh
Ghalati Ki Hai

Raman join her bold dance on touching her in sensual touch ... he brush his lips over her bare arms ... he lift her n spin her ... he bite her ear kiss her neckline n suck over there ... he pat her thigh ... his hand move on her upper body ... he slid his hand on her naked breast press her breast then to another breast ... due of pleasure she moans n then push him over bed ...

Please Dikhade Tu Gazab Karke
Labon Ke Paas Lab Karke
Socha Hai Jo Bhi Sapno Mein
Tuhi Meri Raaton Ka Nasha
Soya Hua Jisam Jaga
Tuhi Meri Raaton Ka Nasha
Soya Hua Jisam Jaga

Soya Hua Jasam Jaga

Ishita move over him ... she sat on him n start her more hot sexy bold seducing over him ... her face expression was all clear shown how hot n seduce she can be ... she make raman caress her body ... then she put his finger in her month n suck it with love n sensual way ... raman was trying hard to control his fire which was burning in side him to savor her in all types now ... he sit n start his torture on her now ... he brush his lips over her shoulder start from one side to another ... he suck them leave love bite ... while his hand was roaming over side of her body leaving her moans in pleasure with his sensual touch ... he manage to undress her now n taste her smooth skin with love on kissing sucking ... she too kiss him n caress his body to make him more craving to savor her ... she remove his pant n caress his manhood in pleasure while he moans on touching his ... now ishita was only with her pantie n raman with boxer ... both there hand was roaming on other one body ... he hold her breast n start to suck it ... he bite her nipples n press other one ... while her was pressing his sex ... both was in full of fire ... she bite his nipple n suck it ... then move toward his neckline then till his lips ... she peck them n both start to taste over one lips like it was there first kiss ... he enter his tongue in hers to savor her tongue both was shewing other one tongue n hands move other place ... he pat his finger in her virgin leaving her moans n pleasure increase ... they broke the kiss to breath then they retake kiss again ... he remove her pantie n bent down while sucking n kissing whole her front part ... he reach at the sensible place where she wont resist to stop him now ... he start to suck her down place n other hand on her breast ... she moans n call out his name for more ... her foot was playing on his sex too ... which make him to cont savor her when she could not ... she turn him n she too start to kiss him suck his body n bite due of lust n pleasure both was not on land but in heaven love ... she remove his boxer n start her brush from down to middle n then suck his sex leaving him moans n yells with pleasure ... after knowing now its for another pleasure she take position over him ... raman did not wanted turn her both get a lightly sexual relation but with all moans yells n shouts due of pleasure until they reach in climax both was tired n sweating as after a long time they make love again like this ... he wrap her in his arms n both said i love you to other one n fall slept .

Next day ishita felt shy on her seducing way ... raman thx her for giving him most beautiful gift on his award ... both hug then ishita leave to bath ... raman was all glad amazed n impress on his hoty wife ... when ishita being ready baby kick again ... she make raman feel it both become emo ... raman talk with baby on be on his knees hand on her tummy .

After days passes well now wedding preparation start with full swing ... param wed too will do at bhalla house ... trio decide to confess to family that pamya love each ever or at least inform radika n prakash but they could not been able ... on seeing there helpless ishita felt sad n ask them to run away for there best ... both refused to do such act for family disgrace ... pamya said now they let in god he will do some thing but they wont elope ... ishita wish them all the best then .

Ishita craving cont at night some times want ice cream or to have food ... some time she dont let raman sleep ... raman make it an habit to talk with baby every night n morning before going work ... ishita tummy start to become big n the baby was growing well ...

Week of wedding arrive ... the sangeet start with romi start with song Dillii wali girlfriend ... them pammi toshi n dadi dance on Tooh Tooh song every one claps n enjoy on oldies dances ... then the two would be couples dance on Itni si baat hai while dancing they exchange partner n when its come on tumse pyaar hai pamya was dancing together with sad faces both was in pain on knowing they will be separate in next day ... every one was clapping for there dance .

Last couple dance was for ishra ... raman was not seen there n they start to call him ... ishita get worried n then she relax as she could sense him close to her ... they all turn where they heard song from back n saw raman ... he sing on

Tere Sang Yara...
Kush Rang Bahara...
Tu Raat Deewani...
Main Zard Sitara...

He come toward ishita with smile on face as he reach to her he forward his hand toward her ... as she put hers to him ...

O Karam Khudaya
Hai...
Tujhe MujhseMila Ya
Hai...
Tujhepe Mar Ke
Hi Toh...
Mujhe Jina
Ayaa Hai...

O Tere Sang yara
Kush Rang Bahara
Tu Raat Diwani
Mein zard Sitara...

He hold her hand n kiss them ... he hold her hand n make her turn around

Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushbu se takraun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwab tu..

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu..

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani

Main zard sitara

There dance was so intense n beautiful every one was please n happy on watching them dancing its was a proper clean dance ... with romance love emotion feeling

Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein
Bas aaya hun tere paas re
Meri ankhon me tera naam hai
Pehchaan le..

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai

Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaane le..

O karam khudaya hai
Tera pyaar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

He carry her for the end

Every one clap for them both who was all lost in other one eyes there trance broke n feel awkward .

Now mehendi ramya said she is happy as its will be param inicial which will be in her palm ... for her it with param she's getteing married ... while others ask prakash to search his letter name ... he could not found but param who show him ... ramya was happy as param who notice it not prakash ...mehendi pass well all men has to feed there wife due of mehendi ... ishra romance start any where when they get time .

Haldi also pass well for both men ... romi raman tore both there kurta after applying haldi ... girls side was good also ... at night a day before wed ishita arrange for pamya met n both spends an emotional moment they hug for last time feed other one n wish other one all the best ... ishita again ask them if they will be able to saw them part away with some one else ... they said they wont be able to bear the pain but for happiness of elders they will ... ishita hug both n told them she will surely try to talk to raman even in last mins n leave both .

Wedding day ishita try again to inform raman but in vain ... both mandap was being ready both groom sat n wait for there bride ... priest call for bride which both came ... in confusion who is param n who is prakash as there was sehra on face ... both girls sit next to groom ... every one was happy ... ishita felt sad n helpless ... param recall all there moments then realize he wont be able to keep radika happy nor even give her ramya place n its like cheating her which he dont want it .

Param stand n said stop ... every one look on raman ask what happen ... he said he cant do this with radika he wont keep her happy until he love other one ... romi ask whom he love ... he said he know it late but he love ramya n even she love him ... he cant bear to see her with over one ... dadi ask then why he hide or let this reach till here ... he said for her happiness he try but now he cant ... raman said its too late now he will have to marry to the one who is next to him .

Ishita try to oppose but could not ... param said first he should ask radika if she will accept to marry the one who wont love her ... raman said no need n force him to sit n ask priest to start the wedding chant ... param was confused on seeing how come ramya was sitting calmly beside prakash n did not oppose with him ... param finally get married to the girl who was next to him ... pheras pass then tie mangalsutre due of ghugat he could not see the girl face clearly ... then sindoor he felt sad but as they lift the girl ghugat for sindoor he was surprise n jerk in happiness n said you ... it was none other than ramya whom he got married ... ramya smile to him .

They show other mandap was prakash n radika wedding ... both get married with the one whom they love ... raman ask them how was there surprise ... pamya n ishita ask it was all there plan ... romi said yes ... toshi said they knew it but wanted both of them to confess it to them ... pammi said she always like param for ramya ... dadi too said same as pammi for ramya ... pamya was glad then take blessing then hug raman n thx him .

Raman ask ishita if she is happy now ... she said yes n thx him he did a side hug to her with smile ... ramya leave later every one cry for her .

Now days pass n also months pass well ishita tummy become bigger now even she take weight n become fatty ... raman used to tease her ... she feel raman wont love her as she become fatty ... but for him she will be the most prettiest woman n his love will cont growing more ... raman pampered her a lot even the family .

Almost seven months of pregnent now toshi did the ghodbarai ... now ishira has been shift there room downstair only to not let her climb stairs ... all preparation of ghadbarai start ramya came to help her ... both chat n was happy ... raman make record the event of ghodbarai ... every one talk in her ear n bless her some others was singing for her baby ... suddenly she felt a strong pain in her stomah n cried with yell due of pain ...raman get panic n wonder how come she get pain so early but get relax after knowing its happen then they take her toward hospital .

Raman drive faster toshi n pammi was trying to calm her but in vain she shout out of pain ... they were just about to reach hospital raman met with a minar accident but ishita got a shocked due the sudden brake of car ...no one was hurt unknown to them ishita was started bleeding ... as they reach hospital doctor take her inside to examine her ... later doctor go out n told them they will need to operate her right now ... raman was worried about ishita n baby ...

After operation doct said baby is so small its a baby girl ... they will keep baby is in equbater only after 72 hours they can say as baby is having some problem n is in a critical state ... raman wonder how to told ishita on baby ... doc inform raman ishita wont be able to concieve again she has some problem ... raman got another shocked n was all heartbroken how to react he could not understand to be happy baby is born but is in a critical state n be sad for news that ishita wont conceive again as he know ishita love kids n also wish to have at least two kids he get flash back of two days before .
Related image

At night ishita was laying in raman wrap on bed " Raman i wanted to get baby boy first " she was pating raman arm .

Raman in giggle " Yeah me too but as per doctor we are going to have baby girl na its ok im happy with it too , not you madrassen ? " he pat her hair .

I " Im happy too how can i not be happy , but first child if its a boy then he will be always protector of his sis like you na , that's why never mind our next child will be a boy ok " in giggle .

R " Hmm well you plan for another baby too ? Not bad han ? But im happy at least girl will be like you same nakre , simply like you but yes should be strong too as you are jansi ki rani na , she will have mix style panjabi like me n madarassi like you " .

Ishita cuddle to him more " Yes as i love kids not to much but two its will be ok boy n a girl what 's say ? N you know why i want boy also then he will be like you but yes not your gussa bapdebap , so its decided after our baby first year will make another child ok ? " she show him her decision look .

Raman wrap her more tight n giggle " As you say ok will plan our next child after Ishika will be one year ok " he peck her forehead .

I " No ways Ishika but Ruhi like you r " .

R " Ok baba Ruhi raman kumar bhalla our first born baby happy but yes second baby will go with my choice ok " he smile .

Ishita smile on saying yes then both sleep .

End of flash back

Toshi pammi try to console raman pain ... he try to show he's strong but could not as such a sorrows how to told ishita baby is in a critical state ... he try to get courage while saying her this news ... he hug dadi n cry out his heart ... they were all in sorrows n most on seeing his state then on thinking ishita state they could not handle the pain which she will have to bear n most if anything happen with baby ... nurse come out of ishita ward n call doctor to hurry as ishita is bleeding ... now raman n others get more tense n worry raman ask with nurse what happen stammars voice .

Nurse said she is in a bad condition ... now all hopes broke raman down he felt weakness n fall on his knees n cry out of heart for all which was happening ...toshi go to him n comfort him ... he hug toshi waist n said why all a sudden he is going through all this if anything wrong will happen will wont bear any more ... toshi told him to have faith in matarani ... she has to control herself for her son .

Doctor told them she is under control now ... raman felt little relieve but unknown its wont be long as his going to get a bigger shocked now ... doctor of the baby came to them n give them a bigger shocking news on saying there baby is dead ... all cries on the lost now only raman due of shocking news which he was getting one by one could not make him react on it ... he was like a statue standing there ... romi shake him to cry but in vain ... he was just saying no its cant be true his baby is alive .

Image result for raman bhalla
Image result for raman bhalla and ishita emotional
Ishita who call him inside ward ... as he enter inside ... ishita ask him about baby health n if he saw her how she look ... he was all quite just hold her hand ... ishita ask him again ... he just said he could not see baby ... ishita ask him to ask doctor to let her met once baby ... he forbid her to move on saying baby be able to bring to her ... she was not ready to listen to him she insist to go ... with her insist way raman just shout they wont see there baby any more as she's dead with emotion stammers voice with pain n tears falling from eyes ... ishita could not believe it n ask him to not joke or trouble her ... but on seeing every one enter with sad faces she realize its true n start to hit raman on saying its cant be true ... she cries out of heart for her baby ... raman hug her in his wrap to comfort her n himself both cries for there lost baby ... doctor brought a dead baby corp to them on saying its there daughter ... both could not bear to see her corp n they broke down with cries ... they hug the baby corp for first n last time n cries all there dreams shattered n broken .

Image result for raman bhalla and ishita emotional

They day later raman did the last rite for baby n then went to meet ishita in hospital ... both share there sorrow to other one n try to console each ever being in other one arms .

That all guys i hope its enough long n please do leave your comment n hit like too .

Enjoy reading it

PS : want 135 likes for next updt

NEXT PART : AFTER 5 YEARS YEARS LEAP

NOTE

GUYS AS YOU KNOW RAMADHAN HAS START FROM TODAY SO I WONT BE ABLE TO BE SO ACTIVE TO READ OR COMMENTS ALL YOUR UPDTS OK BUT I WILL MAY LIKE ONLY DONT MIND

AS FOR UPDT I WILL TRY TO GIVE AN UPDT AT LEAST ONE IN A WEEK IF POSSIBLE BUT WITHOUT ANY PIC OK JASMEEN ITS FOR YOU AS I KNOW YOU LIKE PIC BUT IT WONT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME

NOW REQUEST TO ALL MY WRITERS

IF EVER IN YOUR UPDS THERE ARE SOME MATURE STUFF PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE FROM YOUR PM OK 😊

Image result for ramadan kareem

IM WISHING EVERY ONE A HAPPY RAMADHAN MUBARAK MAY ALLAH ACCEPT OUR FAST N PRAYERS

YOUR HANISA 😃

Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago
pari21v thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing dear
loved it
ishra rawesome
thanks 4 pm
Khushiishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely part
Thanku 4 pm
Continue soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HI GUYS ADD PART 32 DO HAVE A LOOK
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
emotional n romantic to
Update soon
n
thanks for pm
happy Ramadan in advance

- TWINKLE
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice
Ishita felt baby kick ..she gave surprise to Raman
She seduced him ..they became one again
Param ramya got married it ws Raman n family plan ..
Ishita delivered premature baby ..baby cudnt survive ..Raman ws shattered ...ishita too broke down after knowing ..
Waiting for next
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome n emotional chappy Di
Update soon Di