myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice part Di..
Didn't expect this twist...
Their daughter is alive..
Ishita can be a mother,..
Shagun is taking revenge from Raman...
Ishita tried to tell Raman who didn't get it...
Raman planned to trap Shagun..
Plz continue soon..
Thank u...
Jyoti8 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting
So ishra baby's is alive
Precap good
Continue soon
NandanaS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishu is possessed...
That too with shaguns spirit..
Raman easily understood it was not his ishu..
Nice one
Diva200 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely story, so Ishra baby is alive, shagun is taking revenge.. Raman and romi are on to it .. update soon
Edited by diva2004 - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much guys for comment n likes
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karanparth23

Eagerly waiting for next part. Please update soon Writer.

will do it by tomorrow
--HANISA-- thumbnail
👍🏼HI GUYS HERE WITH ANOTHER UPDT

PS ; I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE PIHU ISHRA DAUGHTER BUT SOME OF YOU WANT IT TO BE RUHI SO I WILL PUT IT RUHI OK

THIS UPDT I DEDICATE TO MY CUTIES BUDDIES WHO RECENTLY GOT PROMOTION ON CHANGING COLORS THEY ARE RITHIKA , YHMFAN25 N ARAADHYA AKA AISIDEEWANGI N HARSHIIDIV FOR TURNING INTO GOLDIE CONGRATULATION FOR CHANGING COLOR N DO ENJOY IT 👍🏼 WELL DONE GUYS .

N NOW MY SWEETIE PIE SHE IS PREMLATHA WHO BECOME ROCKERZ MANY CONGRATS TO YOU DEAR VERY HAPPY FOR YOUR PROMOTION N ALSO ENJOY THE NEW COLOR 👏

NOW FOR DAZZLEZ SHE IS NONE OTHER THAN TWINKLE CONGRATS DEAR FOR CHANGING COLOR ENJOY IT 👏

N OTHERS WHOM I COULD NOT ADD N THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGING COLORS
👏👍🏼 ALL THE BEST GUYS .
Image result for congratulation images animated

PART 35

After raman being talk to himself n he was standing near window looking outside n saw a girl then suddenly he shout oh no which make romi stop his convo with sarika n ask him what happen .

Raman looks sad n happy at the same times which make romi confused n ask why he sense raman has been miss n found things at the same times .

Raman with moist eyes " Romi mein milchuka hoon apni beti se " .

Romi stunned n look at him " Kya kab kahan bhai ? " .

Raman " Arey hamare hi ghar ke raste pe aur mera car ke samne woh takrane wali ti han woh hi hai , uss waqt mujhe ajib si feeling huwa tah lekin meine andeka kardiya yaar " .

Romi ask how he met her ... which raman go in flash back

Flash back of one month ago

While raman was going out with toshi to doctor appointment that day since morning raman was having a strange feeling but he ignore it as he was remember his daughter .

Just as he leave there gate n turn his car a sweet cute little girl was about to hit with his car which he brake his car without hurting the girl ... he goes to the girl for corncern ... as he reach to the girl n caress her face his heart felt strange connection .

On seeing little girl face he melt ... he ask if she did not get hurt ... little girl reply no she is fine ... raman try to talk to the girl so politely as he felt if his daughter would be alive she would be look same like her ... the little girl touch his hand on saying sorry to come in front of his car ... her smooth touch make him felt more connected but he dont wanted to let his heart carry away with such a feeling which will give him pain ... he just bless the girl n kiss her cheek pat her hair while going back in his car n told her to be careful while walking .

Toshi told him she already met the girl some days ago so cute n sweet she is its make her remind of raman childhood as she look just like him n her name is ruhi .

Raman said his daughter too would have same name ruhi but he lost her then drive without focus what his mother told him .

End of flash back .

Romi " Bhai if masi n you have met her there it means she is living nearby us " .

Raman " Yes romi i will ask mom about her may we get to know other thing , call ishita from your mob right now romi " .

Romi dial ishita num after she recieve the call raman who talk to ishita .

R " Ishita its me raman , listen just answer by yes or no ok " .

Ishita said ok .

R " Are you being followed by some men ? " .

I " Yes " .

R " Listen you will stop near at mandir then you will enter inside i will be there as a beggar then i will talk to you n give you another moblie " .

I " But how you will do it raman what if they see you ? " .

R " Dont worry will make all arrangement romi is doing the setup you just follow what i told you , you will be as normal dont show any tension , im sorry i could not understand your hint but now will show shagun what ishra are , tell me our daughter is alive ? " .

I " Yes raman but i still not met her closely for her safety im doing what ever shagun ask me " .

R " If you did not met her but i did ishita she's so cute i even talk to her near our house , ok listen lets met in the mandir as i said ok bye " .

Ishita felt so relief now as she's not alone to get her daughter back n pray to matarani to help them .

Romi who already make arragement in mandir both bros leave office for there new work ... sarika who got romi message she too pray for there safety .

Ishita who was driving toward mandir ... other car was following her inform shagun she is taking mandir side ... shagun told then just follow her n let her go in mandir there is nothing there only she will pray .

The signal become red just after ishta car pass n other car left behind ... after ten min they drive toward other car who looks just like ishita car unknown to them its not ishita car .

As per plan ishita suppose to go mandir but in real its romi who will be there not ishita ...

Rami who did that plan to exchange themselve ... romi will go in same car like ishita n ishita went to meet raman in other plan where only ishra know thst place .

As both reach there they hug n let all there emotion drain in tears as its was tears of happiness on knowing there daughter is alive .

Ishita apologise to raman for doing lots of drama ... raman ask her to not apologise as he would do same n ask her since when she know about ruhi there daughter .

Ishita said just last year since she get hint of there daughter is alive n was searching for her ... raman ask how she found out ... she said one day she went in hospital during the time of there daughter birthday as she used to go in hospital n offer gift to kids who would be same years ...

FLASH BACK ONE YEAR AGAO

That day while she was offering gift to kids she heard a nurse who talk to another nurse on saying .

N 1 - look at ishita n talk to another nurse " I feel so sorry n pain for her im also confused what happen that day to her " .

N 2 " What happen what are you talking about ? " .

N1 " I still remember that day she was addmit in hospital for delivery , i still remember her baby was born alive not dead but they inform her baby was dead n even said that she cant conceive " .

N2 " What are you saying ? But why you did not inform them ? " .

N1 " I was just join hospital as training i was afraid n could not inform them as i would be fired as conspiracy so i did not say any thing " .

N2 " How sad n feel sad for her her daughter is alive n she dont know n most where she may be right now " .

Ishita who hears all there talk as she was just close to them ... she got shocked n wonder who did this with her she confront both nurses n ask them to say every thing ... nurse 1 told her of that day .

How when she enter in OT for operation another doctor n nurse enter inside on saying the doctor that some one from her family has pass away n doctor leave due that doctor told her she will handle ishita case ...
Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago