Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice Update..New track with new twist. Love it..Thanks for pm..
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 33
Awesome update
Sorry for late reply
Continue soon
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank uyou guys for comments
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting
What is wrong with ishita??
Why she is behaving as if she is different person
Update soon
Waiting eagerly for ur update
--HANISA-- thumbnail
HI GUYS HERE AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDT

LET ME CLEAR YOU GUYS ITS A TWIST OF THE STORY SO DONT GET TENSE ON THINKING ITS A SUPERNATURAL SO YOU GUYS WONT LEAVE THAT THE TWIST OK THERE WONT HAVE ANY TYPE OF VIOLENT SCENE BUT ONLY SOME SEDUCTION BOLD TYPE OK DONT WORRY BE HAPPY AS WE SAID 😉

THANK YOU GUYS FOR GIVING 140+ LIKES

HERE WE GO ENJOY IT

PART 34

Raman could not believing nor understanding what excatly she want to say n why she is behaving like some one else even address him in another name ... his trance broke on hearing her voice .

I : who was just moving her body in all type of seduction to make him loose his control n to be with her on bed " Why you are taking time honey , see how my whole body want to feel your hot body over me come na , you still not recognize me han ? Lets forget name come to me honey n lets make love with full of excitement in full of lust like our every time we used to do honey , im so desperate to feel you again after so many years honey come to me fulfiled my wirld wish " she send flying kiss to him n wink at him .

Raman observe her properly each her move her style her face expression her way of talking n got the answer " Shagun is that you ? " .

I " Wow finally you could recognize your first love , yes it me shsgun your shagun whom you left all alone in Uk for this ishita , how could you raman , you make me pregnant n ask me to abort after i did you left me alone
In hospital , you did not even once came to met me , see what i did now im with you since long time but you were not aware if its me " showing her big eyes to him .

R " You means to say you were here in ishita place han ? Where is my ishita ? Tell me ? , when i leave you its was all old time you were first girl whom i was that time i used to fool girl in my chram n you got pregnant which i was not ready to have so i make you to abort it , you were clearly know i was not serious on any relation for me that times i was just having fun n enjoy my young age life that all , n how you are here in ishita look ? " he show his anger look now .

I as shagun " Oh honey how can you be so fool if im here as ishita its means im inside her na , only after dead we can enter in any body n my dead was not normal i die in accident on searching on road i was madly in love with you n you left me but see how easily i got your wife n come to you again come to me " she throw her blouse on his face .

R " Im not going to fulfiled your wish shagun , im not that old raman who could not able to resist any sexy or hot girl as you were , my love for ishita is not just for body but from souls we are connected , only ishita has the right to get my love not you , that why even after she try hard to leave me i did not let it happen , how difficult situation she did to me but im still here with her side as i love her , she change me , she thought me what is love " he stand where he was in a firm look .

Shagun " Dont you want child from her han ? Make love with me she will be pregnant , how sad is it you have every things but not child , you said right she did every thing to send you away but you did not go n you never thought if she was in love with you would she ask you to leave her or marry some one else how sad na , fool man you are your wife never wanted to ask you but its was me who did all misbehave to all of you then you would throw her out but no you guys love her so much that you all prefer to bear her each insult but never give up why ? Your mom dont she want to become dadi , im here inviting to me to fulfiled what you left years ago come im all yours " she sat on her knees to show him her half nakked body on doing all type of gesture on her body .

Raman walk toward her on looking her half nakked body ... she start to smile as she was winning to broke his control ... raman reach to her caress her face on showing smile to her but he grap her hair from back " Dont try to trap in your seduction got that , i told you not to play game with me shagun , if you could seen how i never accept ishita demand , what make you think i will do yours han ? What you think if she cant have child i will leave her no ways , you have seen my good face dont make me change into bad where you will not have place to go , what you said on sleeping with you ishita who will be pregnant han ? See you dont know any thing then she cant become mother , even if i sleep with you or not that wont change shagun so its better you leave from here n leave her alone " he was talking on grincing his teeth n leave her hair .

Shagun as ishita laugh at him n hold his wrist n pull him to her ... as he reach to her she throw him on bed n sat on him ... he try to make push her but could not ... she start to kiss him as a lust madly desperate to make love to him ... he dont let her to win over him he struggle to her ... she cont her aggressive over him on leaving bite or red mark over his chest ... she try to get his lips to get control n make him lose his control but she fail as she peck his lips raman bite her n he slap her hard which make her fall over side .

R " I told you im not that weak as you are thinking of got that dont you dare to try to get me , if you are really shagun as you are saying then you must be know if i got angry what i could do , dont try to awake that animal again other wise your life or your so call spirit wont get any place to go , if i could force her for her abortion then its wont be difficult to make you leave her body got that " .

Ishita look at him with teary eyes " You will be fulfil my wish raman not today but other day , i wont give up soon honey , your slap dont affect me but yes your wife who will get that pain , from now i will every where with you n will always try to get your touch on me it can be by forcely or on your own , as you wont know when it will be me or your wife " she did a glare to him but also has a pain in eyes .

" Go to hell will see who got whom " saying so he dress himself n leave room in furious .

Ishita look at the close door n herself she smirk then dress up as nothing happen .

In office raman cabin raman was search on shagun who die in accident but could not get any thing ... he get angry n throw his laptop in anger ... romi come other there n ask what happen on seeing his anger ... he narrate every thing to romi ... romi could not believe it n said how can shagun spirit be inside ishita ... raman told her after one year of there lost ishita start changing n how she ask him to remarry n even all her rudeness her wierd behavior its all due of shagun ... she want him ... romi said that means now she wont let ishita as raman get to know she is inside ishita ... raman said that is worrying him how to save ishita n what she plan to do both bro was thinking n hear voice from back .

" Raman you left home without having your breakfast " ishita in her normal way .

Raman " Why you came here ishita ? You could have send it with driver " he was confused its ishita or shagun .

Romi " Bhabi bhai is right you need to go in your office too na ? " .

Ishita smile to romi " Devarji im doing a wife right first then second i mean company boss later " in a normal way .

Romi sign to raman she is fine ... raman ask him to relax to sign ... ishita said romi see how your brother is ... how many days she is telling him to put cameras at home but he dont want throw camera nothing can escape from them ... roman was confused on her talk n look each ever one ... ishita said romi to leave them alone for some time ... which he go .

As he leave office ishita clock the door close all open curtain she know raman cabin was in such a way no one can hear what ever happening inside cabin ... she start her another trick over raman now ... she go near him n sat on his lap with her another avatar ... raman find out its not ishita n try to push her away but he act as normal as its office .

Ishita trace his face with a seduction way her look change into sensual look ... she caress his chest in a passionate sensual touch ... which make him remind ishita touch ... he let him carry away with her touch over him ... after she unbutton his shirt n drop kiss over his body ... he lost his control with her touch ... he drop every thing on table n start to kiss him on her neck his chest ... then capture his lips where he could not resist n respond it on kissing her n enjoy there liplop kiss both savour each ever tongue like never has been kiss everr ... he throw every thing on table to dpace place for there love session ... the way he was trying to make love with her was all out of control ... she finally win to make him have sex to her ... he was all over her with so much love lust excited n sensual passion both was not in world but only to have sex like never been done before ... her moans make him do more some time he pine her wall n cont his kisding sucking over her body as both was all nakked ... raman yell for ishita due of excitment ... she bite him such him leave mark over his neck ... he suck her breast press them bite her nipple ... caress make his sensual touch over her body suck each part of her body belly even her most sensible part not leaving a single part where he did not suck like never done before more he did more her moans n yells increase which make him do more n more ... even when she was trying to give him same pleasure he too moans n yell her name n most when she was sucking his penis leaving him out of control n take over her top n push inside her hardly which give her pain but he was doing it like never done love after so long times ... both moans n yells she sat on him n fulfile her pleasure too both was in full of swing making love until climax ... both was tired ishita thx him to make give her that moments again that love passionate n pleasure which she felt after long times same feeling same way of love ... raman ask if she is shagun or ishita as he was confused with whom he made love ... ishita just told him to ask his heart whom it felt was here ishita or some one else n she left clue to him found out what it could be ... she get ready even raman both arrange
The cabin as before n behave as normaly n she leave him .

Raman was happy some how he got back his old ishita but also confused on shagun matter he call romi ... as romi enter he ask to close door ... romi smile on seeing his neck with mark n said if all set now ... raman got hint what he means n just smile ... romi ask who came here ishita or shagun ... raman said that what confused him he felt its ishita not shagun n also she said she left clue for him ... both try to think what she said n they said camera .

Raman said as he remember she never talk about camera n the way she said its like there is camera at home some one is spy on them
But who it could be ... what he can get as clue to know what is exactly problem is ... romi recall something n said how he did not take it so serious raman ask what ... romi said she give him hint two days ago but he ignore it .

Raman ask what that ...

Ro " Two days ago bhabi was in my room playing with rohit , i was coming out from washroom n hear her said to rohit that his elder sister has five years soon she will be amongst us " i was surprise n shocked too but i thought it may be due that its same month where she lost her baby n i did not focus or take it seriously .

Ra : in a shocking look n confused too " Are you sure she said it ? If that so its means our daughter is alive n she know it romi , wait if there is camera in house how can she said it openly then how ? Now i got all the plan of shagun why but im damn sure ishita can conceive again , yes from ishita talking in the morning its was another hint to me she can be mother again " he think on it .

Romi said what if there is no camera in his room but only in ishra room n may be in hall there is camera ... raman recall morning scene when she was on him on bed how she was doing sign to him but he did not understand anything ... raman said ishita was giving them hint on every thing but they could not understand that she was sending msg to them n all this is doing by shagun who want to take revenge from him ... romi then console raman who felt he fail to understand his wife ... raman said if that so then he will help ishita but without letting the one who is making her doing it ...

Romi agree to raman n said he has idea which he share with him n both found its good plan ... romi said now they will know what bhalla's can do ... raman said they will have to share it with sarika then she can easily do work on it ... romi agree n decide to call sarika in office .

Raman self thought " Get ready shagun to trap you in your own web now , you has been hurt motherhood for five years but not any more " .

THAT ALL GUYS HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT N WILL LIKE TOO

WILL WAIT FOR YOUR COMMENTS N LIKES

PS : 130 LIKES FOR NEXT UPDT

PRECAP : RAMAN MET PIHU BUT HE WAS UNKNOWN SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER

PS : I DID NOT WANTED TO DRAG THIS TRACK SO LONG SO UNCLOSE HALF OF IT NEXT WILL BE IN NEXT PART OK .

I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS EID MUBARAK IN ADVANCE AS I WONT GIVE ANOTHER UPDT TILL WEDNESDAY IM LITTLE BUSY WITH PREPARATION OF EID UL FITR

FROM MY HEART EID MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU 🤗😃

LOVE HAINISA

Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Part--33
Nice update Di...
Ishita is sad as she couldn't experience the motherhood...
Raman loves her unconditionally and supports her...
Ishita loves Romi's and Ramya's kids as her own...
Ishita was acting weirdly..
Raman felt strange about her behavior...
Ishita is possessed now..
Plz continue soon..
thank u...
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Part--33
Nice update Di...
Ishita is sad as she couldn't experience the motherhood...
Raman loves her unconditionally and supports her...
Ishita loves Romi's and Ramya's kids as her own...
Ishita was acting weirdly..
Raman felt strange about her behavior...
Ishita is possessed now..
Plz continue soon..
thank u...

Thank you dear for coment
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice
So its shagun who came back for revenge
Raman didn't give up n pushed her
Raman romi understood everything n ready to trap shagun ..ishra kid is alive
Waiting for next
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Continue soon
n