Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishra scenes were hot, , Sangeet dance was romantic, pamya wedding was surprising, it waa all their plan, nice, shocking that ishra baby died and ishita can't conceive again very sad.
Naazrt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
happy Ramadan dii ...sorry for late actually me to busy in Ramadan and don't have time for of at all but I came here today ..
come to your update wooow it's mind blowing update dii superb length is just wah loved it. .just perfect ..
thank you sooo much for pm me cont soon dii..
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread..The update ud partly hot and partly emotional partly surprising..awesome update.. Thanks for pm..
hana_y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome emotion sorrows pain happiness you shown every thing in tbis updt
Start with hot romance
Then happiness
Last sadness

Why i think ishra baby is not dead
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
loved it so much
ishra part was lovely
last part was sad 😭
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb and emotional part
Continue quickly 😊
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you guys for comments n likes
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys me again with another updt of ths ff

THIS UPDT TO MY BUDDY HEATSHA 8176 WHO TURN INTO ROCKERZ SHE CHANGE HER COLOR GUYS LETS CONGRATS HER FOR HER NEW COLOR DEAR ENJOY YOUR NEW COLOR N THX A LOT TO BE VERY SINCERE OVER MY STORIES 👍🏼 😃👏🥳

Part 33

After 5 years in bhalla house on wall we saw pammi pic with garland she pass away a year ago ... romi who is married with sarika n have a son rohit of two years ... romi works along with raman as his CEO now ... romika are a happy couple they leave in same roof with ishra n toshi .

For romika now toshi who is there mothers n rohit dadi ... toshi is still same her antics her funny way she cont keep family in a bonding ... she has only one sorrow she could not become dadi for her own son raman but she has still a hope some day miracle will happen with her daughter in law ishita whom she love a lot n she never let her know how she really want to get raman child .

Ramya stay in her laws with param they are a happily couple who bliss with one girl ananya who has three years old n she is expecting another baby ... param is CEO in ishita Enpterprise now he handle every thing dadi is no more ... toshi become the main roof for ties for the family now pamya daughter sometimes stay at bhalla house n address toshi as nani .

In small talk they all are happy with family living ... ananya n rohit spends some times with ishra when both are at home just to not let ishita felt emptiness in her life ... kids brought happiness on her face n they love her alots ... she pampared them as her kids .

Raman bhalla he's still same love his loving wife ishita n try every thing to make her happy in her life ... his aim is to make sure she keep happy sometimes he become child for her when ever he saw her sad his live is his wife ishita ... now raman bhalla was well most rishest n well known in the delhi n outof country too ... his nature did not change at all toward his sibblings nor his love .

Ishita raman kumar bhalla now has an Enterprise to run with workers she is the same simple woman who like to laugh n bring happiness to every one life but only her life she could not brought happiness which annoyed her n make her become harsh sometimes ... she wanted to make raman remarry just to have a child but he still not accept her condition ... sometime she try to do suicide just to convaince raman to remarry but in vain his love n heart dont permit him ... she did try to become very bad with raman sometime curse him or even try to leave him but she too cant stay without her loving husband ... on seeing nothing trick work on raman to be part from her she give up to talk on remarry again ... but sometimes she keep herself in a distance from him since one month she was not showing any love or attention toward raman .

Raman understand her situation n did not force him other her on anything now ... she was keeping herself away from whole familly she stop going office nor talk in a proper way with the family its was like she wanted to make them been part away from her ... her way of talking rudely to toshi sometimes not talk to any one but only stay with rohit .

They all know due of the month arrive that her daughter whould reach five years if she would be alive it was irrating her on loosing her daughter she curse herself as banj n a looser for not saving her baby ... its always like this every year when date approach of her baby birth date ... her behavior change totally toward every one ... she was not being interested to have any physical sexual relation to him due of not being able to conceive ... it may happen after two months or more months they can get physical sexual relation ... its was not a problem for raman for him she is next to him that important .

One day morning raman was all set for office ... ishita come there n notice his button was not stitch n he was being ready ... she felt bad as due of her avoiding him he did not even let her know about his button ... she just call him when he was about to leave room .

Ishita in her soft voice - " Will you go office like this raman ? " showing him button .

Raman check the button n realize he did not seen it n she notice it he was please that at least she show her concern " Thx i will change it " saying he went toward the wardrobe to wera another one without asking her knowing she may felt guitly on her act to avoiding him .

I - "Why you need to change it , i will do it right away wait " saying so she go close to him n then unbutton his shirt to be able to sewing upper button .

Raman was looking at her way she was behaving was confused him the way she was touching him n caress his chest in a lust way as she was not herself all of a sudden ... he try to control his emotion n feeling which was started to relive again ... her touch was giving him pleasure n desire to get more touch from her ... he wound his arms around her back n pull her close to him " What happen today you are in over mood han , if you say i will go office latter let make you happy right now hmm " .

Ishita " Who stop you if you want me then im all yours honey " she lash out her sari n stand only with blouse n half sari in front of him with a strange looks .

Raman get shocked on hearing her said honey to him n move away " Who are you ? You never address me as honey ishita ? What's wrong with you n why you are behaving as you are in lust to get intimate with me are you so desperate ? " .

I - You just wanted it na honey , i always used to call you honey , you forget me so easily , my touch my voice my figure you cant recognize your love han honey " she go close to him n peck his lips n wink at him .

Raman who can sense its not his ishita n push her away " I dont know whom you are talking about but you cant be my ishita she is not like this " he try to recall who it could be .

I - lies on bed " Oh if you wont have sex for so many days i will normally act like this na to get your attention honey , just want to make love in lust way with so much intense n passionate way like after years will make love , before we used such lust n wild type come on want to feel your hot touch whole over my body n most your tongue " she show him her sex part n she was totally in new avatar look .

Raman not listen more her talk n felt its not his ishita she would never talk like a vugar girl ... he try to go but door close on its own leaving him shocked n surprise ...

I - Why you want to leave me all alone raman bhalla , i was waiting for you since long time , i make all possibilty to put you away from her but you show how much love you have for her but not me han ? What i did not do to reach here han " she stop talking n remove her over part of remain sari n throw it on him .

R - What you did han ? Who are you since when you are with her tell me then i will fulfil your desire in every way you want i will make love with you just tell me who are you n what you did ok " he try to know more n want to save his madrassen .

I - Oh come on honey dont spoilt my mood just come close to me first then i will tell you give you a hug feel my body first then " call him with her finger .

Raman now he realize if all those times ishita was showing different its was not on her ownself but something else n its want to separate him n ishita he observe each act of ishita n was sure its not her he walking slowly toward bed n hit with dressing he notice her mangalsutre there n get flash of five years ago after ishita return home from hospital n almost two months later one day she ask him to remove her mangalsutre she fekt suffocate n wont wear it n he did remove it from that day she did not wear it when ever he ask for she make an excused to not wear it ... he even recall some one told him his wife need to treat but he did not take attention why that man said it ... who is with ishita who can want to harm her for what reason he was wondering in thought .

THAT IT GUYS I DONT KNOW KNOW IF THIS UPDT N NEW TWIST WILL BE APPRECIATE BY YOU ALL LET ME KNOW THROUGH YOUR COMMENTS OK

SHOULD I CONT THIS TRACK OR NOT IF NOT I HAVE ANOTHER WAY FOR THIS NEW TRACK IF YES WITH SUPERNATURAL TRACK

ITS A PAST DEEDS OF RAMAN WHO CAME TO REVENGE HIM NOW WHO IT COULD BE WHAT HAPPEN N WHAT SHE WANT N WHAT SHE DID TO TAKE REVENGE FROM RAMAN

IF YOU WILL LIKE N APPRECIATE I WILL CONT THIS SUPRENATURAL CONT TO FIND OUT ALL TRUTH ABOUT RAMAN PAST LIVE N CONNECTED WITH SOME MISTRY SECRET .

IF YOU DONT WANT THEN ITS NEW TRACK TO CONT IT UNTIL TRUTH OUT OF SOME MISTRY SECRET .

DO HIT LIKE BUTTON N LEAVE YOUR COMMENT REMEMBER ITS FROM COMMENTS I WILL KNOW FOR NEXT UPDT HOW TO MOVE IT OK

PS 130 LIKES FOR NEXT UPDT

NEXT NO PRECAP 😉

THX HANISA 😃

Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Story took a u turn..
Ishra's daughter died..
& now ishita is haunted..
Intereting...
Update sooon..
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice
Its been 5 yrs ...
Ishita feels sad she can't b motherraman is always there to support her love her ...ishita is possessed ?
Raman felt something is wrong
Waiting for next