FF " YOU CHANGE ME " # 5 UPDT PART 34 Pg 34 Add 24 /6

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi GUYS THIS IS CONGRATULATION N FOR NEW THREAD OF THIS FF πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

AS I PROMISE IF I REACH MY TARGET WILL GIVE YOU A FASTEST UPDT SO HERE IT IS IM FULFILL MY PROMISE AS I GOT MORE THX A LOTS GUYS πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

THIS FF REACH AT THREAD 5 IM SO GLAD WITH THE SHOWERING LOVE WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWER TILL NOW PLEASE DO CONT IT ON SHOWERING YOUR LOVE APPRECIATION πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU ALL FOR THIS SUCCESS IT FOR ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR LOVE SUPPORT I COULD CONTINUE N WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I WILL GOT YOUR LOVE SUPPORT IN MY WORKS I PROMISE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GUYS DONT GET BORED OR IRRITATED ALSO .

A BIG CONGRATULATION TO MAKE SUCCESS πŸ˜ƒ

FROM THIS THREAD ALL TWIST WILL START N ALSO LEAP WHICH WILL HAVE HERE BUT DONT WORRY NOTHING TRACK I WILL DRAG THAT A PROMISE OK BEAR ME N MY UPDTS NOW BE READY FOR TWIST WHICH IS WAITING FOR OK πŸ˜ƒ

ALL THE BEST N AGAIN THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR LOVE N SUPPORT πŸ˜ƒ N BEAR MY PMS ALSO πŸ˜‰ .

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 31 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
INDEX πŸ˜ƒ

PART 1 TO 30

PART 31 BELLOW

PART 32 PG 11

Part 33 pg 22
Edited by --HANISA-- - 7 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
HI GUYS THIS UPDT IS FOR SOME ONE WHO RECENTLY TURN INTO DAZZLER N SHE IS NISHA LETS CONGRATS HER GUYS FOR HER CHANGING COLOR ENJOY YOUR NEW COLOR DEAR πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³WELL DONE DEAR CONT .

PART 31

Later in ishra room

Ishita looks little worry first for pamya weds n second was raman party ... she was tense if she will be able stands with raman in the party ... he wont feel embarrassing being with a girl who dont have any stylish look from dressing to talk n who is ugly ... being in her lost thought raman was calling her she could not hear until she felt strong wrap around her from behind .

Raman chin on her shoulder " What make you lost so much that you could not hear me ? What happen hmm " .

Ishita touch his arm feeling all relieve being in his embrace " Raman its necessity for me to attend your party ? , actually as being in this state i dont think i should attend it " .

Raman know exactly why she think to not attend it ... he broke the wrap n turn her to face him " Of cause you should be attend it madrassen , you are Raman kumar bhalla wife n i will need you n your support around me , i know what is worrying you " he show how he care her n understand her feeling .

Ishita please with him " But raman im not like " .

Raman put his finger on her lips to stop her talk " Shhh , why you are comparing you with others ? i love you the way you are not be tense or feel you are not good to be with me , i dont care or worry about others thought , for me you are best as wife DIL SIL , dont ever dare to not attend it got that , dont think about your beauty , your beauty is from inner which win me so dont think other thing than me ok " with his talk he make her feel how important she for him .

Ishita hug him tightly with moist eyes " Thank you raman for being such a caring loving husband , im so lucky to have you as my life partner , aap bahut ache ho , aise hi rehna mujhse bahut pyaar karne ke liye " ( you are so good stay like this for loving me a lot ) .

Raman with so please " Im the lucky one madrassen , you change me n you shower your love on me , please never leave me stay by my side , you are my strength , my life , cant stay without you now , love you a lot madrassen " saying his eyes was also moist but have also a relieve that he has the one whom he love a lot after his mom .

I " What should i wear raman ? " .

R " What ever you feel comfortable with , most important is your body is cover that all , what ever you will wear i know you will be look the best ok " .

I " I will be always with you raman even you are my life , i love you too " .

Later both slept .

Next day ishita take ramya help n leave for shopping ... param join them there n they discuss what should be done ahead to stop the wed but they could not found any thing ... ishita buy clothe to wear for party n was sure raman will like it .

Day of ceremony every one was being ready n was waiting for ishita coming out ... ramaya tease raman ...

Ramya " Bhai im sure after seeing bhabi you may change your mind to go " .

T " Han raman ramya is telly truth be ready " .

With others talk now raman was being restless to see ishita " I know what ever she will be wear she will be beautiful ok" on saying so he was all lost on seeing his stunning wife standing with all new look new attire his mouth eyes was all big open ... with her white n black combination gown with hair style her face was glowing like an angel ... so pretty gorgeous raman was stay mesmerized in her new look .

Raman was happy has it was matching with his clothes white n black ... pammi ask him to close his mouth ... he could not remove his eyes off from her ... he went to her with a wow look n wink at her for looking so stunning for him ...

He stand to her giggle smile n whistle " Wow kisko madne ka irada hai tumko madrassen , kash main ye party ko skip karpata to tumko aise hot sexy mein logo ke samne kabhi nahi late , mujhse kabhi aise hot nahi dika ti ho jab hum akele ho kyun hmm ? " ( whom you want to kill i wish i could skip this party then i would never take you with such a hot sexy look why you never be dress like this for me when we are all alone ? ).

She blush on hearing her praising from him " Tumbi na kuch bi , chachi mein tumko pasand aye ? " with her smooth voice ( you too , really you like it )

R " Pasand tum toh bomb lagrahi ho , thank you to want to please me , are you comfortable na ? come i need to show you some thing " saying so he take her to there room .

Romi said bhai wont leave bhabi until he wont get his gift now ... they all laugh param dadi came then prakash n radika too came together .

Ishita ask raman why he brought her there ... he look at her n said he cant let her go without he got a kiss from her first now as he will have to control his emotion until they will be in the party so for this he need to get kiss from her ... she hide her face due of shy ... he remove her hand from her face n peck her lips ... both start to have a romantic passionate kiss ... then they broke it n she touch her make up n both join the family .

Dadi n param praise her look then every one leave ... when they enter inside they were entering with couple ... first dadi toshi n pammi enter then romi ... the three couples enter

Param n radika

Prakash ramya

Last big entry was ishra ... ishita hand around raman arm with smile on faces ...

As they enter all journalists surrender them n start to take pic of them ... some some quest to raman how he feel to get another award them some others praise ishita to him ... both was happy for his achievement ... later they call him n offer him award n he thx first his family n workers then he dedicate it to ishita he praise ishita n thx her to enter in his life to change him ... she is the best wife ... ishita was overwhelm n touch from his words n amazed impress ... raman said I LOVE YOU ISHITA ... she got tears of happiness from eyes .

THAT ALL GUYS HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT N WILL LEAVE YOUR COMMENT N HIT LIKE BUTTON πŸ˜ƒ .

PS 135 LIKES FOR NEXT UPDT

PART 32 WEDDING OF TWO COUPLES TWIST START GUYS πŸ˜‰.
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yipieee me first..
.Mindblowing update di..
loved it alot..
ishita was tensed thinking about pavya and about ramans party..
she was thinking is she will match with him on the party..
understanding her state of mind raman consoled her and said she is the best thing happened to him..
ishita gets ready on a black and white compo gown which is matching to raman..
he was memorized by seeing ishita like that..
loved their teasing section
raman took ishita back to their room for a kiss..
their kiss was so lovely..
at the party raman thank ishita for changing him and said i love u to her..
update soon di..
Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new thread
Nice update
Ishuta worried whether she should go to party as she may embarass ramn

Ramn understood her thoughts and assured he lives her for what she and need nut worry abt ithers
Raman mesmerized seeing ishita
Precap twist
Hope no separation of ishra Pls
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Raman understood ishita's feelings n assured her he loves her n doesn't care wat others think
He ws lost in her wen she got ready in gown
He received award n praised ishita confessed his love
Waiting for next
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan193

yipieee me first..

.Mindblowing update di..
loved it alot..
ishita was tensed thinking about pavya and about ramans party..
she was thinking is she will match with him on the party..
understanding her state of mind raman consoled her and said she is the best thing happened to him..
ishita gets ready on a black and white compo gown which is matching to raman..
he was memorized by seeing ishita like that..
loved their teasing section
raman took ishita back to their room for a kiss..
their kiss was so lovely..
at the party raman thank ishita for changing him and said i love u to her..
update soon di..

thank you so much for comment

yes you are first
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di