Roop Durgapal to play the negative lead in &TV's Waaris

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

&TV's popular daily Waaris (Viniyard Films) is set to bring forth some changes in its upcoming tracks, to make the storyline even more gripping.

We recently reported that actress Reena Aggrawal will be entering the show as Raj's (Neel Motwani) girlfriend.

Now we have been informed that the makers have introduced a new plot for the upcoming episodes.

Our source informs us, "Earlier the new entry was suppossed to be a cameo but the makers have now penned down the character in a way that will go on to become the negative lead of the show. With the track focussing on the new face completely, they wanted a relatably known actress to play the role."

"The makers have now roped in Roop Durgapal (last seen in Gangaa) in place of Reena Aggrawal, to play the role," added our source.

We tried reaching out to Reena and Roop but they remained unavailable for comments.

Keep reading this space for more updates.

P.S - roop is good but the other girl was more beautiful looking don't know about her acting skills though, i guess she is gonna marry raj's step brother in the future to stay closer to raj & then all the mohini gang will try to separate them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing
I agree Reena was more beautiful 😳
Indeed there are going to be many twists ahead, but I hope it will be worth it, I don't like/want too much negativity.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohini will try to separate 'them'? Who's 'them'?
Raj + GF?
I was hoping the GF would be temporary 😭 Almost every time there's another woman who joins the permanent cast, her character ends up getting 'pregnant' and causes lots of drama between the leads.
Tia in Ishqbaaz, that girl from Santoshi Maa, Ritika from Meri Aashiqui, Dipika from Sanskaar and so on... It's nerve grating. Lol RajPreet are already messed up.
I remember Roop from Swaragini where the ML married her because he hated the FL and wanted to hurt her.
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear!
okay..looks like we are going to get another Mohini..or Mohini version 2🀒

Cameo role was enough...now again negativity...why CV's always chose negative character over positive? 😑what they want to show..lead to become Baahubali or what?

I remember one show..in the beginning it was very nice..but slowly steadily negativity overpowered and CV's killed the main lead at the end...I mean this is ridiculous...show was based on leads..and they killed them...nonsense!😑
_Kajal_ thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this with us😊.I don't want to see raj roop close moments. Are apne rajpreet best hai yrrπŸ˜†
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

Mohini will try to separate 'them'? Who's 'them'?

Raj + GF?
I was hoping the GF would be temporary 😭 Almost every time there's another woman who joins the permanent cast, her character ends up getting 'pregnant' and causes lots of drama between the leads.
Tia in Ishqbaaz, that girl from Santoshi Maa, Ritika from Meri Aashiqui, Dipika from Sanskaar and so on... It's nerve grating. Lol RajPreet are already messed up.
I remember Roop from Swaragini where the ML married her because he hated the FL and wanted to hurt her.

no it's raj+preet & mohini, most probably her would be bahu which is raj's gf n her son will try to separate raj-preet.
Ariel6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Suchi.

Thanks for sharing dear!

okay..looks like we are going to get another Mohini..or Mohini version 2🀒

Cameo role was enough...now again negativity...why CV's always chose negative character over positive? 😑what they want to show..lead to become Baahubali or what?

I remember one show..in the beginning it was very nice..but slowly steadily negativity overpowered and CV's killed the main lead at the end...I mean this is ridiculous...show was based on leads..and they killed them...nonsense!😑

which show you are talking about? please tell me the name, may be i even followed that too but can't remember.
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Painful times coming up ahead. Had to happen around my exam time 😑
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Ariel_

no it's raj+preet & mohini, most probably her would be bahu which is raj's gf n her son will try to separate raj-preet.

We already have Mohini in between Harjeet and Amrit and now there's Mohini 2.0 who's going to get in between Raj and Preet who already have a major misunderstanding between them.
I don't want to see devar-bhabhi romance.😑

What do I think will happen? Nihaal will become obsessed with Preet and he'll join hands with Raj's gf to break RajPreet up. Now to do this, they might get 'married' and thus Raj's gf will join the family. Now if you add Simran and her child to the mix it'll just become a negativity filled crapfest.
But for anyone to want to break RajPreet up, Raj will have to actually want Preet. For them to get close again, Raj's misunderstanding will have to be cleared. For the misunderstanding to be cleared, Mohini will have to be exposed. For her to be exposed, Amrit will have to say something because she's the only one who knows the truth. But why hasn't she said anything yet? πŸ˜•
Anyway, my point is that none of the above will happen because it's impossible. RajPreet will only get close after Mohini is exposed; Raj won't be able to fully love the girl he thinks killed his brother. If Mohini is exposed, she'll be kicked out, so will Nihaal, so why would Raj's gf marry him? Unless, of course, Raj's gf is his fake gf who secretly loves him but knows he loves Preet. We'll see what happens.
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Damn you, Raj πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Team Preet all the way! Iss so-called GF ki band bajade πŸ˜†