Naina disvovers sandhya s past

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
https://t.co/Ydz1DwLjGV
Nirmala reveals to naina about tragic accident that happened with sandy 

Slowly and steadily naina is moving towards discovering the mystery a.k.a massi ma 👏

Eagerly waiting for the day she will unmask sandy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asXqPdHwRqo[/YOUTUBE]
mythili2 thumbnail
Watever bad past she has also she is psycho.. What she did to karan can't be justified.. She destroyed all the relationships in Chauhan house.. I feel naina wil try to reform Sandy.. Bit Sandy deserves punishment..
So mostly kunal is not her son (thank God) .. She might be obsessed with him.. She has some psychiatric problem I think..
Tfs aadhya.. Edited by mythili2 - 7 years ago
Tamihna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This doesn't seem like a step closer for Naina finding out about Sandhyas big secret. I mean I'm really glad she's getting to know about Sandhya BUT it's not what she needed to hear. Naina was doubting Sandhya and now she'll feel really bad for doubting her and what not. We know Naina should keep an eye out for Sandhya like she has been but now she'll have a soft spot for Sandhya and might let her get away with what she has planned. No offence but it looks like Sandhya put a blindfold on Nirmala and now Nirmala s putting a blindfold on Naina. Naina will focus on getting Karan better and I look forward to that but I hope she doesn't let Sandhya involve herself.  Edited by Tamihna - 7 years ago
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god none of the kids are sandy's 🥳as some guessed so she is like this because of an accident that took her whole family😕 why she thinks nirmala owe her but if she lost her family how can she destroy someone's life especially who was once a innocent baby( she is doing this since Karan a baby)  no excuse for this and I have no compassion for her but only for the people who was killed in an accident 😆 sandy doesn't deserve pity from anyone especially Naina 😆 I don't want Naina to be gentle with her I want her to expose to family what she donne to Karan in name of revenge 😆 and get her admitted to a mental hospital for her psycho behaviour 😆
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
I'm not convinced. If this is the reason for her shitty behaviour then omfg have I been disappointed.
Thanks for sharing lovelies :)
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili2

Watever bad past she has also she is psycho.. What she did to karan can't be justified.. She destroyed all the relationships in Chauhan house.. I feel naina wil try to reform Sandy.. Bit Sandy deserves punishment..
So mostly kunal is not her son (thank God) .. She might be obsessed with him.. She has some psychiatric problem I think..
Tfs aadhya..

More that being psyco i think she is somebody who has been betrayed alot and one of her betrayers is chauhan family member  otherwise why will she traget them

Plus the reason behind her xtra cruelty towards karan is still not revealed  why target only karan??

I agree she cannot be forgiven for everything she did to karan 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tamihna

This doesn't seem like a step closer for Naina finding out about Sandhyas big secret. I mean I'm really glad she's getting to know about Sandhya BUT it's not what she needed to hear. Naina was doubting Sandhya and now she'll feel really bad for doubting her and what not. We know Naina should keep an eye out for Sandhya like she has been but now she'll have a soft spot for Sandhya and might let her get away with what she has planned. No offence but it looks like Sandhya put a blindfold on Nirmala and now Nirmala s putting a blindfold on Naina. Naina will focus on getting Karan better and I look forward to that but I hope she doesn't let Sandhya involve herself.  

Nope i don't think naina will let go of sandy this easily because naina s main motive is find out that why massi ma destroyed karan s life ?? A question which is still unanswered   nirmal doesnt know what all sandhya has done with karan but naina does so she will still continue with her quest of finding sandhya s true motive 

Plus naina feeling guilty is just ankita s assumptions notjing very concrete
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahitien-moon

Thank god none of the kids are sandy's 🥳as some guessed so she is like this because of an accident that took her whole family😕 why she thinks nirmala owe her but if she lost her family how can she destroy someone's life especially who was once a innocent baby( she is doing this since Karan a baby)  no excuse for this and I have no compassion for her but only for the people who was killed in an accident 😆 sandy doesn't deserve pity from anyone especially Naina 😆 I don't want Naina to be gentle with her I want her to expose to family what she donne to Karan in name of revenge 😆 and get her admitted to a mental hospital for her psycho behaviour 😆

I don't think this the entire story the question still prevails that why target only karan?? Why not kunal or khyati ?? 

Even i want naina to expose dont have any symphathy for her 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: -adorabubbles-

I'm not convinced. If this is the reason for her shitty behaviour then omfg have I been disappointed.
Thanks for sharing lovelies :)

This is probably the reason behind nirmala bringing her to chahaun house but reason behind her cruelty towards karan still remains a mystery