Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

U know first tym when I saw the video I wasn't able to believe myself I thought I m misunderstanding it then repeatedly I saw I 4-5 times back to back then I realized no he actually kissed her 😆

this actually came as a surprise as we know ArNal neve shared such closeness...during KKB days...or even after KKB...it seems like indo really brought them closer to each other...friendship grew stronger...lekin jab kiss ka baat aata hai...it seems like something definitely brewing...i maybe wrong too...
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Phle toh i was shocked😆
Baad mei i watched 4 times n the video is still bookmarked
I just noticed d excitment on his face wen mrunal came...it seemed like desert mei usko paani milgya ho😆😆
Indo definetely did wonders...
Wen mrunal left kkb. I was like dey wont even look at each other😆
Today is also a Tisha Arjjt event. I wish mrunal was dere too..but can't complain😆
Indo already gave us so much to cherish...
N yeah one more thing..
I knw nadin is a superpathetic show...but still...
The show shakti n radhika did(Dey were also casted in an indo show) n shivin narang(veera shows hero) did got over widin a week.maybe didnt work..but ArNals show is still going on..this might be beneficial for deir career!Anyways thanks to Indo for casting dem together
Edited by PURBUL - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail
@simmi...not every couples has the charm of our Arnal...only EK is blind...shakti-radhika doesn't have a chemistry in the first place...i don't like them in MATH too...i prefer her with arjun...shivin he is a decent actor...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Phle toh i was shocked😆

Baad mei i watched 4 times n the video is still bookmarked
I just noticed d excitment on his face wen mrunal came...it seemed like desert mei usko paani milgya ho😆😆
Indo definetely did wonders...
Wen mrunal left kkb. I was like dey wont even look at each other😆
Today is also a Tisha Arjjt event. I wish mrunal was dere too..but can't complain😆
Indo already gave us so much to cherish...
N yeah one more thing..
I knw nadin is a superpathetic show...but still...
The show shakti n radhika did(Dey were also casted in an indo show) n shivin narang(veera shows hero) did got over widin a week.maybe didnt work..but ArNals show is still going on..this might be beneficial for deir career!Anyways thanks to Indo for casting dem together

even i felt the same..after they left KKB...i thought they won't even look at each other furthermore they have KMH surrounded them and even irritate our view...but destiny and fate does play it games...just look how their friendship grow from leaps to bound...

yup indo has given us so much...so no complaints but any idea why mrunal is not in the event...i mean she is major part of KKB...

yes Arnal show is benefit to their career but in India people are blind...they can't even cast them together...
Mages thumbnail
EK is damn blind...what is she waiting for actually christmas...she has a gem of a couple in her hands...she has cast them and knows abt their chemistry...i am sure she knows abt the fanbase...just give them their own show...why not a spin series of KKB for Arnal...they were so sidelined in the show...give them a new show or a spin series...who the hell wants to know abt Aroras...sarla's love story...pragya's relationship with her father...who cares actually...cast Arnal in the spin series...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

even i felt the same..after they left KKB...i thought they won't even look at each other furthermore they have KMH surrounded them and even irritate our view...but destiny and fate does play it games...just look how their friendship grow from leaps to bound...

yup indo has given us so much...so no complaints but any idea why mrunal is not in the event...i mean she is major part of KKB...

yes Arnal show is benefit to their career but in India people are blind...they can't even cast them together...

Well what I feel is in rehearsals we saw both arnal together doing dance on chicken song & since mrunal injured her leg & despite of that she is shooting for nadin so just to take some rest she might have back out . Otherwise we have seen arnal preparing together for dance in rehearsals
PURBUL thumbnail

@simmi...not every couples has the charm of our Arnal...only EK is blind...shakti-radhika doesn't have a chemistry in the first place...i don't like them in MATH too...i prefer her with arjun...shivin he is a decent actor...

Yup
..but i sooo wish ekta casts them together..its impossible tho...but I miss them so much onscreen😭
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

EK is damn blind...what is she waiting for actually christmas...she has a gem of a couple in her hands...she has cast them and knows abt their chemistry...i am sure she knows abt the fanbase...just give them their own show...why not a spin series of KKB for Arnal...they were so sidelined in the show...give them a new show or a spin series...who the hell wants to know abt Aroras...sarla's love story...pragya's relationship with her father...who cares actually...cast Arnal in the spin series...

From the time IB had spin off my only wish is to c arnal as rabul in kkb spin off as leads but I guess it will only remain as my wish 😭 . Arjit ka I can't say but m sure after this Indo project mt would definitely come with ek if she wants to do daily soaps coz the duo shares a really great bond together
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Well what I feel is in rehearsals we saw both arnal together doing dance on chicken song & since mrunal injured her leg & despite of that she is shooting for nadin so just to take some rest she might have back out . Otherwise we have seen arnal preparing together for dance in rehearsals

I think it might me coz of d leg only..both are shooting for nadin!
PURBUL thumbnail

The genuinity of frndship..which was absent den...during kkb..is present n visible nw...
I guess its not a kkb event..ramdan special programme is going on where everyactor is going to indo for 4 days...so its for dat!