Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

There is nothing to laugh with great difficulty I find shows of my taste & what has been done with then either they r shut before time since mostly all r finite only or ruined by makers in hunger if trps 😑 it's not fault of sp it has given many shows which r content oriented but viewers just can't get over ghisi piti love story .
& Cmng to too 10 well apart from kapil & saregama it's namkaran which is going really good rest all 🀒

i am waiting for IPKKND 3...
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't have any high expectations from it too after all its gul Khan πŸ˜† after few episodes she will fill ipkknd3 with negativity in need of trps
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Don't have any high expectations from it too after all its gul Khan πŸ˜† after few episodes she will fill ipkknd3 with negativity in need of trps

barun is enough to glue me...😳
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

barun is enough to glue me...😳

Then it's completely different case here πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
N2 is ending...i am going to miss kv and kv-mouni...😭
i don't want a talented actor like kv to be in a shit like N3...bechara has been bashed since day 1 and those comments are nasty...rude and disgusting just becos he replace arjun in S2 and kinshuk not being the ML of S2...his work...his accolades are being bashed...furthermore accusations on him that he manipulated through his influence due to that all actors of his shows were shown exit...he is a tantrum king accusation...Colors are fed up of him accusations...

wow all the world's accusation on him...just becos he replace arjun...comparisons...trps fight...gosh all negativity...

i don't understand why an actor is being bashed whenever the replace the original actor for a S2...even shivani is going through the same phase...i just hate it

those fan even go personal with bashing kv...from his looks to his family...how disgusting it is...

i like arjun...but kv is more versatile as an actor as he has done all genres and mould's easily into a character...man the performance he gave in SB is too terrifying and powerful...gosh shivers...i love all his characters..the man is a talented actor...even as Aahil he was too good till gul ruin the show for me...

N2 too...he gives a good performance but getting bashed so nastily
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is arjit strangling his neck for coming between him n mrunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
akshi. thumbnail
Kvb is far better actor than arjun if anybody has doubts go & with saubhagyawatibhava that show was of kvb he completely nailed it with his acting . Ive never seen naagin either season 1 or season 2 so can't say anything but bashing an actor just coz he replaced ur fav is just not acceptable . I really feel bad for shivani too this girl has actually faced a lot . I just hope she gets what she deserved
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

is arjit strangling his neck for coming between him n mrunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Never thought this way πŸ˜†
akshi. thumbnail
Look what I found snow white climax scene arjit kiss to mrunal & arnal hug
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVpRE3_liig/
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for d welcome:)
Was reading d entire first AT n this one too;) how i missed this gem is what i dont understand-.-
Arnal look soo cute in all d pics n vid n Arijit when he was helping Mru to d stage n that haddi came n he left he actually look sad aww!
During kkb day mru used to b d girl who always go hyper n fight with him obvio to hide her crush lol bt here Arijit jus d way he looks at her man guy has a huge crush lol oh hw d mighty has fallen 🀣
Such a goodlooking couple they i really hope somebody cast them in a LS in a starplus show!
Ekta should revive her KMH series with these two they will look perfect n as d same level of chemistry as karan krithika too!