Mt was offered kundali bhagya...she rejected it😕😆

I soo love mrunal for this!

i am glad she reject it...i am so proud of her...👏
thats our girl...⭐️
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

Well during kkb I was not on social networking other than kkb there was no where else I could see arnal . I watched mrunal earlier show arjun & it's one of my fav shows still so automatically I felt an connect with rabul coz of mrunal with time arjit to came in my favorites I used to watch kkb complete episode just to see a small glimpse of them . Then when I came on social media till than rabul were over but what I figured out was arnal were still left shikha wedding sriti housewarming party then arjit birthday arnal first Indonesia trip kkb Christmas then new year iv & finally nadin . All these instances made me love arnal more than rabul . Seeing their friendship in Indonesia made me an arnal fan from an rabul fan . I never new what bond arnal shared before or about any kmh what I know is currently my favorite on-screen as well as off-screen pair r still together as really good friends . I don't care if they are just friends or more than friends for me my arnal/rabul r together that too without any force it's more than enough . I never expected them to do any show together & wholely credit goes to arjit & mrunal for that . Rabul didn't had any out of the box story neither they were give a good amount of screen space still these guys made upto this level . It's completely their charm their efforts their chemistry which makes many fall for them . Still I see any only rabul scene I never ignore it I watch it with same excitement with which I watched that first time or I should say even more .

Being their die heart fan I'll wish success for both of them & would wish they could come together for a show definitely in a language which I can watch 😆 . The credit of their current bond goes to Indonesia they got to know each other understand each other . These two are definitely friendship goals .
Sry for long rant di u shouldn't have asked my views they r never ending I can write pages about what I feel for arnal so better to stop here 😉

🥳

Word Count: 1

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want to see mrunal in a grey shade character after nadin I feel she can do that very well . I mean in khamoshiya or arjun or kkb her character sketch was more or less same only bubbly happy girl I want her to try something different I guess that's the only reason she did nadin but that show is ridiculous I want her in a good show
Mages thumbnail

I want to see mrunal in a grey shade character after nadin I feel she can do that very well . I mean in khamoshiya or arjun or kkb her character sketch was more or less same only bubbly happy girl I want her to try something different I guess that's the only reason she did nadin but that show is ridiculous I want her in a good show

she should be in grey shade character when arjit is not the lead...if arjit is the lead...i want Arnal to be the leads...no grey shade character...though i would love to see arjit in a grey shade character...
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

she should be in grey shade character when arjit is not the lead...if arjit is the lead...i want Arnal to be the leads...no grey shade character...though i would love to see arjit in a grey shade character...

M talking about grey not negative I know here daily soap writers just can't sketch a grey shade for them it's either black or white . & Why can't we have grey shade heroine it will b a great idea & m 200% sure if something like this ever comes na it will b a trp failure😉 it's just that I don't want mrunal to pick up a character like pragya or someone like bechari abla nari it should b powerful manipulative not perfect but definitely not DUMB
Mages thumbnail

M talking about grey not negative I know here daily soap writers just can't sketch a grey shade for them it's either black or white . & Why can't we have grey shade heroine it will b a great idea & m 200% sure if something like this ever comes na it will b a trp failure😉 it's just that I don't want mrunal to pick up a character like pragya or someone like bechari abla nari it should b powerful manipulative not perfect but definitely not DUMB

i totally agree...
Mages thumbnail
@akshi...trps only works when leading actress are abla naari filled with sanskaari...even naagin are not not spared
akshi. thumbnail

@akshi...trps only works when leading actress are abla naari filled with sanskaari...even naagin are not not spared

I know that's why I used to prefer star one atleast shows there were dar better than what is being currently shown but still point remain same star one never got trps hence it was changed to life ok , same with channel v there was a show called paanch that also didn't get trps it's sad but truth people crib for good content but when it is shown they don't watch. Audience just can't think behind a love story with mahan heroine . It's not makers fault it's viewers they want to watch such shows if really content mattered Na everst tamanna pow klkah airlines gulmohar grand such shows would have definitely done well in terms of trps
Mages thumbnail

I know that's why I used to prefer star one atleast shows there were dar better than what is being currently shown but still point remain same star one never got trps hence it was changed to life ok , same with channel v there was a show called paanch that also didn't get trps it's sad but truth people crib for good content but when it is shown they don't watch. Audience just can't think behind a love story with mahan heroine . It's not makers fault it's viewers they want to watch such shows if really content mattered Na everst tamanna pow klkah airlines gulmohar grand such shows would have definitely done well in terms of trps

just look at the top 10 shows...you get a idea...what kind of shows being worked...🤣
akshi. thumbnail

just look at the top 10 shows...you get a idea...what kind of shows being worked...🤣

There is nothing to laugh with great difficulty I find shows of my taste & what has been done with then either they r shut before time since mostly all r finite only or ruined by makers in hunger if trps 😡 it's not fault of sp it has given many shows which r content oriented but viewers just can't get over ghisi piti love story .
& Cmng to too 10 well apart from kapil & saregama it's namkaran which is going really good rest all 🤢