Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

U can assume whatever u want to ๐Ÿ˜‰ for me it's mrunal ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am assuming the same...๐Ÿ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Arnal in Indo seems inseparable...they are always together like magnets......aisa haal to kkb times pe bhi nahin tha๐Ÿ˜ญ
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Arnal in Indo seems inseparable...they are always together like magnets......aisa haal to kkb times pe bhi nahin tha๐Ÿ˜ญ

Jo kkb m nahi mila wo Indo ne diya . Both r cmng back next month hoping to see them together again in a show it's difficult but not impossible๐Ÿ˜‰ & seeing their bond m sure these guys will definitely meet on quite frequently on cmng back to Mumbai
Mages thumbnail

Jo kkb m nahi mila wo Indo ne diya . Both r cmng back next month hoping to see them together again in a show it's difficult but not impossible๐Ÿ˜‰ & seeing their bond m sure these guys will definitely meet on quite frequently on cmng back to Mumbai

@bold i can confirm that...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mages thumbnail
by the way...just saw the videos...
congrats to Arnal...they deserve it...โค๏ธ

wow...what a growth in their friendship...leaps and bounds...just compare KKB times and now...there is so much of difference...it seems like destiny did play cupid...it is destiny otherwise no parallel couples has won so much accolades in international platform...Arnal set a record on that...so much of love from international fans...they are just parallel couples...their chemistry is so strong that they were noticed and brought to international platform...i am glad arjit decline that crap devanshi...this was destined for him...god bless...more to come on the way...its also destiny that Arnal once again work together otherwise we had lost hope of casting them...EK is definitely blind...she doesn't know what she lost...and making kundali bhagya...mandali bhagya with loosers...

coming to the rapport b/w the two...guys...though i am not serious but i do notice...god bless their friendship...and this friendship should continue forever...but i feel there is definitely something brewing b/w Arnal...those hugs are not the same...nowadays those kisses...its something different now...totally different...i could notice...arjit is so smitten by mrunal...which was not the case in KKB times...mrunal too does have a special corner for arjit in her heart...the speech says volume...arjit came first than her parents...its rare...especially for a girl like mrunal who keeps her parents above everything...in every sentence her parents comes into her IV and speech...but arjit was given the upper honour in her most memorable moments of her life...it speaks volume of emotions for him...a small corner in her heart just for him

Indo definitey has played a cupid...being alone together...has made their friendship more strong...i guess thats what they need to understand each other...which was not happening during KKB times as there were too many KMH all around...

i don't know after coming to india...how will their friendship and relationship goes...they might be busy with their work...personal life...but this few moments of indo together...they cherish it for a lifetime...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

by the way...just saw the videos...

congrats to Arnal...they deserve it...โค๏ธ

wow...what a growth in their friendship...leaps and bounds...just compare KKB times and now...there is so much of difference...it seems like destiny did play cupid...it is destiny otherwise no parallel couples has won so much accolades in international platform...Arnal set a record on that...so much of love from international fans...they are just parallel couples...their chemistry is so strong that they were noticed and brought to international platform...i am glad arjit decline that crap devanshi...this was destined for him...god bless...more to come on the way...its also destiny that Arnal once again work together otherwise we had lost hope of casting them...EK is definitely blind...she doesn't know what she lost...and making kundali bhagya...mandali bhagya with loosers...

coming to the rapport b/w the two...guys...though i am not serious but i do notice...god bless their friendship...and this friendship should continue forever...but i feel there is definitely something brewing b/w Arnal...those hugs are not the same...nowadays those kisses...its something different now...totally different...i could notice...arjit is so smitten by mrunal...which was not the case in KKB times...mrunal too does have a special corner for arjit in her heart...the speech says volume...arjit came first than her parents...its rare...especially for a girl like mrunal who keeps her parents above everything...in every sentence her parents comes into her IV and speech...but arjit was given the upper honour in her most memorable moments of her life...it speaks volume of emotions for him...a small corner in her heart just for him

Indo definitey has played a cupid...being alone together...has made their friendship more strong...i guess thats what they need to understand each other...which was not happening during KKB times as there were too many KMH all around...

i don't know after coming to india...how will their friendship and relationship goes...they might be busy with their work...personal life...but this few moments of indo together...they cherish it for a lifetime...

U said it all ๐Ÿ‘ couldn't agree more to it .
Mages thumbnail

U said it all ๐Ÿ‘ couldn't agree more to it .

what are your views?
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mt was offered kundali bhagya...she rejected it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
I soo love mrunal for this!
akshi. thumbnail
Well during kkb I was not on social networking other than kkb there was no where else I could see arnal . I watched mrunal earlier show arjun & it's one of my fav shows still so automatically I felt an connect with rabul coz of mrunal with time arjit to came in my favorites I used to watch kkb complete episode just to see a small glimpse of them . Then when I came on social media till than rabul were over but what I figured out was arnal were still left shikha wedding sriti housewarming party then arjit birthday arnal first Indonesia trip kkb Christmas then new year iv & finally nadin . All these instances made me love arnal more than rabul . Seeing their friendship in Indonesia made me an arnal fan from an rabul fan . I never new what bond arnal shared before or about any kmh what I know is currently my favorite on-screen as well as off-screen pair r still together as really good friends . I don't care if they are just friends or more than friends for me my arnal/rabul r together that too without any force it's more than enough . I never expected them to do any show together & wholely credit goes to arjit & mrunal for that . Rabul didn't had any out of the box story neither they were give a good amount of screen space still these guys made upto this level . It's completely their charm their efforts their chemistry which makes many fall for them . Still I see any only rabul scene I never ignore it I watch it with same excitement with which I watched that first time or I should say even more .
Being their die heart fan I'll wish success for both of them & would wish they could come together for a show definitely in a language which I can watch ๐Ÿ˜† . The credit of their current bond goes to Indonesia they got to know each other understand each other . These two are definitely friendship goals .
Sry for long rant di u shouldn't have asked my views they r never ending I can write pages about what I feel for arnal so better to stop here ๐Ÿ˜‰
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Mt was offered kundali bhagya...she rejected it๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

I soo love mrunal for this!

Thanks god whatever is the reason m glad she isn't part of it ๐Ÿ˜‰