Word Count: 0

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Smudge thumbnail
Awww girls arnal are just tooo cute.Just saw a video,where mrunal was nominated in a category and the winner's name was just going to be announced,arjit was shouting her name at that time and after her name being announced as the winner he got so happy he literally jumped off from his seat...,but vishal hugged her first and after that aru hugged her and kissed her on head.And you know guys mru first took arjit's name in her winning speech after that she thanked her parents...Ufffmy arnal...By the way mru was crying...

But guys this vishal is becoming a kabab main haddi nowadays you know arjit was helping mru to get on the stage but vishal was also helping so aru left on halfway,also aru wanted to hug mru first but vishal ...dhattt
Smudge thumbnail

Shared. By aruuu...
Smudge thumbnail

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samusaaa

Hey guys did you think that i am bashing shivani??!!If that is the thing then i am sorry yaar i have no intention of hurting anyone.I just didnt like her acting in kasam so i thought she would be a mismatch.But nowhere i want sanaya to be there.i know couple cant be repeated every time and i had even seen ipkknd in parts and bits, not a fan of arshi.it is just that i was concerned about the acting of shivani nothing else...

Wasn't talking about u only to all those stupid fans who went to shivani insta account & bashed her there . Even I don't like vin I call him kabootar but I would never say all this to him coz ultimately I know he is not at fault it's kkb writers .
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awww girls arnal are just tooo cute.Just saw a video,where mrunal was nominated in a category and the winner's name was just going to be announced,arjit was shouting her name at that time and after her name being announced as the winner he got so happy he literally jumped off from his seat...,but vishal hugged her first and after that aru hugged her and kissed her on head.And you know guys mru first took arjit's name in her winning speech after that she thanked her parents...Ufffmy arnal...By the way mru was crying...

But guys this vishal is becoming a kabab main haddi nowadays you know arjit was helping mru to get on the stage but vishal was also helping so aru left on halfway,also aru wanted to hug mru first but vishal ...dhattt

Just now caught up with some arnal stuff that part when mrunal name was announced arjit was so happy & that vishal 😡 arjit wanted to go with mrunal why was he being so chipku from day one m ignoring his stupid antics but yesterday even arjit didn't liked 😆 cmng to mrunal speech haven't herd will check later . But m so happy for ArNal 😳 even they r really happy for each other . That Indo people are trying so hard to fix that dewi arjit pair but it's just not working😆
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey guys did you think that i am bashing shivani??!!If that is the thing then i am sorry yaar i have no intention of hurting anyone.I just didnt like her acting in kasam so i thought she would be a mismatch.But nowhere i want sanaya to be there.i know couple cant be repeated every time and i had even seen ipkknd in parts and bits, not a fan of arshi.it is just that i was concerned about the acting of shivani nothing else...

Nope😆
The girl is talking abt d fans who are commenting rude comments in shivani's ig not you...you are sharing your thoughts in the At which is absolutely fine..but others are commenting on her ig..bashing her..insulting her...ask her to quit d show...n dats wrong..either approach gul or share disappointment among frnds...why to tag n bash an actor..even if d actor is weak or strong..its d makers who chose dem..noones thinking ur bashing😆
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Just now caught up with some arnal stuff that part when mrunal name was announced arjit was so happy & that vishal 😡 arjit wanted to go with mrunal why was he being so chipku from day one m ignoring his stupid antics but yesterday even arjit didn't liked 😆 cmng to mrunal speech haven't herd will check later . But m so happy for ArNal 😳 even they r really happy for each other . That Indo people are trying so hard to fix that dewi arjit pair but it's just not working😆

I was going to say d same😆arjit wanted to be the first one to hug mrunal or go wid her..initially i thought its arjit who went wid mrunal..but it was vishal...but then mrunals speech did a dhamaka...first taking arjits name😳i loved d way arjit was constantly indicating towards mrunal...they seemed to be more happy for each other than for themselves😆
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can i join in?pls n really sorry if this is an invite only:)

Arnal are adorbs<3 Actually was searching fir them aiwai n saw some of their recent videos oh dear god how did they end up as friendshipgoals <3 bith are looking amazing!

Aww wish thry were dating:( some videos jus give hint abt kuch kuch hota hai unlike KKB times here Arijit always looks smitten n mru looking soo good these days<3wish they get back to india soon n do a show together n leave the comedy show naadin man i have seen kids shooting videos better than those directors what a pathetic show n d lead actress n her expression wonder how Ari keeps a straight face shooting with these ppl lol!

Sorry for gate crashing n ranting here actually was searching for a place to rant abt Arnal n found this one:)

Sorry if im nt welcome here bt if u dont mind me joining in pls do give me a PM would love to join d discussion❤️