wow wht a news🥳
but how it happened?
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

wow wht a news🥳
but how it happened?

How to I don't know but when she came to Indo for nadin she in an live chat said she & sharad are not together . I guess breakup was around December
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

I don't know IB and DBO...as i don't watch both shows...
no actors can excel in the field in just one go...they need to learn and improve...i am sure shivani will improve...

even arjit was not good in the beginning but he improved time to time and has grown as an actor...

lets see how it goes...

how we crave for rabul to cast together just sanaya barun fan r craving to cast them together just like tht
akshi. thumbnail

how we crave for rabul to cast together just sanaya barun fan r craving to cast them together just like tht

Well here I would like to disagree u like a pair do that u are a die heart fan of a star no issue but no body has the right to bash the other one I am talking about shivani she is receiving so much hashing hatered from sanaya fans that was just not acceptable . What's her fault in all this ? Just have a look at her cmnt section the type of cmnts she is receiving m actually not liking the way sanaya fans r behaving u have any prob go & question gul Khan star plus not shivani
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

in that thirst to cast them together you cannot bash an actor personally...sending threatening messages...abusing the actress...thats rude...

yes...we crave for Rabul...but we know our limits...we don't go around bashing vin as purab though he is not upto mark as our purab...arjit has set a benchmark...
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

in that thirst to cast them together you cannot bash an actor personally...sending threatening messages...abusing the actress...thats rude...

yes...we crave for Rabul...but we know our limits...we don't go around bashing vin as purab though he is not upto mark as our purab...arjit has set a benchmark...

Exactly we doesn't like vin that's our prob he isn't at fault for that . I have never seen any rabul or arjit fan making rude cmnts on vin directly & m glad rabul fandom isn't like that
akshi. thumbnail
Forget all this guys here is good news both arjit & mrunal individually are going to win their first award today what a coincidence . Heartily congratulations to both hope they receive many more awards in coming future
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
yeh u r right in that one shouldn't bash the other actor/actress
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

How to I don't know but when she came to Indo for nadin she in an live chat said she & sharad are not together . I guess breakup was around December

thanks for sharing
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

This

https://www.instagram.com/p/BViGb8Dl1WF/

thanks for sharing
seems they are doing rehearsal
excited for performance
please share performance link whenever happens