Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ipkknd3 would definitely start off really well but but but it's gul Khan she is no less than ekta her previous shows qubool hai IB o gujariya even arjun geet. all these shows started really well but she herself ruined them . Even ipkknd 1 was good throughout only reason was it was shut before gul could damage with storyline. So till the time show goes well one can definitely enjoy but m sure in future with too much negativity she would herself ruin it
akshi. thumbnail
akshi. thumbnail
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVbhDgvnQXN/
Such a cutie these two ❤️ m loving them even more
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing beautiful pic akshi!
is it posted by arjit
akshi. thumbnail
Seems like today is the lucky day for all arnal/rabul fans . Another pic shared by mrunal
Here it goes .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVcWz8HBehF/
Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
loving arnal more n more.Ufff i am obsessed with them...
Smudge thumbnail
leela di the female lead of ipkknd3 is just a pure joke.The girl doesnt know even the a of acting.I saw her in kasam,she was horrible there.I would have preferred gul khan to chose a good actress rather than a total non actress who cant complement barun!!!I think very soon the girl will be replaced,as gul did in ib and dbo...even if vrushika was medium in acting.
Smudge thumbnail
kundali bhagya like seriously???What a new low ekta mata has fallen into!!!She is really a heartless woman.The way arnal left the show because of no screen space she could have managed a spin off at that time with arnal knowing their popularity.But no she didnt.And now she came up with another two sisters crap!!!i hope this show rot in hell!!!
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

kundali bhagya like seriously???What a new low ekta mata has fallen into!!!She is really a heartless woman.The way arnal left the show because of no screen space she could have managed a spin off at that time with arnal knowing their popularity.But no she didnt.And now she came up with another two sisters crap!!!i hope this show rot in hell!!!

I have no issues with this kundli mandli whatever bhagya she is bringing if she was to show rabul story in it I surely would have got mad at her for doing that . M glad kundli bhagya is not about rabul I mean vin as purab I m not able to accept how would I accept new bb in place of mrunal . Thankfully she had some mercy on arnal fans for not keeping rabul as leads
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: samusaaa

leela di the female lead of ipkknd3 is just a pure joke.The girl doesnt know even the a of acting.I saw her in kasam,she was horrible there.I would have preferred gul khan to chose a good actress rather than a total non actress who cant complement barun!!!I think very soon the girl will be replaced,as gul did in ib and dbo...even if vrushika was medium in acting.

I don't know IB and DBO...as i don't watch both shows...
no actors can excel in the field in just one go...they need to learn and improve...i am sure shivani will improve...

even arjit was not good in the beginning but he improved time to time and has grown as an actor...

lets see how it goes...