Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

thanks for loving the VM...more to come...😳
i have all Rabul scenes...i have saved them in my external hard disk...the only scenes i don't have is last mrunal scenes as i was not in town on that day...but i guess...its not important too...mrunal left...arjit alone...kya dekhoon those two evil looser bimbos enjoying their victory...i have all Rabul scenes till date...

In that case di plz share 😳 I haven't watched kkb from beginning & so have missed a lot of rabul scenes ek gallery to banta h
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: akshi.

Indonesian magazine man I want that one ArNal are not only on cover page but inside too so many arnal pics ❤️ especially the one where arjit is down on his knees holding mrunal hand .

Here's the link to sone of pics within magazine
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVOl95yg6Lk/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVO_uTwA1Vb/
Do check them arnal r really cute

I will check the links once i go home...😃
thanks for the link...😳

Mages thumbnail
ok guys...since most of you guys want a Rabul Gallery with all their scenes...i will make one...thoda time lagega...its not easy to upload all the scenes at one time...but i will do it...i will start on thursday...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

But I am loving it though arjit is with nadin girl but in their whole act arjit eyes were fixed at mrunal & after nadin & arjit dance too arjit was looking towards at mrunal as if he wanted to know her reaction & mrunal 😆 she purposely started looking other side . U remember when mrunal &arjit danced together in chicken song arjit seemed so excited 😉 I loved it I mean he is v comfortable with her than that nadin girl

which one suits the situation

1)kitne door kitne paas😳

2)kahiin pe nigahen kahiin pe nishana😉

i will go for option 2...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Am not liking one thing of dis Indonesia trip😆

That pesbukars show..purposely keeping dat nadin girl n arjit segments..of such cheesy stuffs!
U like each other blah blah. Acts of fake scripted flirting😆
Ik..nadin girl n arjits pairing will be given topmost priority in deir shows...as ArNal stuffs are usually posted by arnal only. Dese channel plays or dance n all toh even zee didnt give😆
But the teasing being showed😆is way to annoying!
Am not being able to explain properly😆😆but am pissed off seeing arjits pesbukars part dere😆

simmi itna mat jalo😉
even akshi was so angry on that arjit-charu article...her comments were blasting volcano on the dumbos who wrote the article...i was literally scared🤣
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail

simmi itna mat jalo😉
even akshi was so angry on that arjit-charu article...her comments were blasting volcano on the dumbos who wrote the article...i was literally scared🤣

Seriously kuch b bakwas likh dete h ye IF wale . Us din to seriously bohot gussa aaya even agar bb ka replacement aaya then ekta kapoor too is going to hear from me . She better not do that a spin off for rabul that too without arnal 😡
akshi. thumbnail

which one suits the situation

1)kitne door kitne paas😳

2)kahiin pe nigahen kahiin pe nishana😉

i will go for option 2...

Even I'll go for option 2😉
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dere is such a sweet pic in d magazine...dey both are in seperate pages..like arjit in d left one..mrunal in d right..holding each others hand...😳 their hands clubbing both d pages into one...it so reflects deir bond...like seperated wen rabul ended..different pages of life. Yet destiny held dem together...😳
Mages thumbnail
anyone has plans to watch IPKKND 3...the promos looks promising...i am liking barun-shivani as a pair...i am looking forward to the dark passionate love story of advay-chandni
Mages thumbnail
though i love barun-sanaya as arnav-khushi...that doesn't mean i do stupid comparison...both the shows and characters are different...its not a rule that barun can only work with sanaya...IPKKND is limited to barun-sanaya...
i don't like the 2nd one...it was a plain joke especially the main lead...the choti bahu male lead...he can't bring out the aggression...barun is just perfect for such aggressive character...at last the man is back...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago