Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: akshi.

But actually on second thought after watching pmhmd m glad arnal aren't a part of balaji . I mean balaji writers should b awarded they r the best example of how to ruin a good story 😆

I totally agree...
Naagin 1 fans says...its becos of arjun-mouni chemistry...the show was a big success...but i refuse it...becos a leading couple...popular actors are part of the show not content...story and plot of the show...when S1 happened...it was a original plot...fresh concept...it had a good story...thrilling twist and turn and it works...ritik-shivanya story had proper development and characterisation and it gel perfectly with the flow of the plot and story...thus its a success...in short to say EK wrote a finite series perfectly blended with all ingredients...

Pardes is one big example if you don't have a proper script...story...content and plot...even two popular actors with great chemistry can't save it...if the script...content and plot doesn't support the chemistry...its a sad news...arjun-drashti had a great chemistry but EK and her brilliant idiots ruined it with their shits

even if Arnal is casted...they need a script...content...plot...proper characterisation and development is needed to support their chemistry...

Abhigya has a strong solid support becos when the show started...it had a story...concept...plot...proper characterisation to support their chemistry thus it got its fanbase...

actors are part of the show...not heart of the show...they can't hook viewers to a show for long...story and script...characterisation is needed to support them...

the original couple work in the original show...due to fan demand they cast them again in the sequel...this time the sequel doesn't work with the same couple becos the content is weak...

MATSH had a popular couple...it worked well...the story was good...Ek screw up again with her idiots...even the popular couple cannot save it and the show had a abrupt end...

thats how it works...
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Obviously with current track kkb won't run log even Tisha charm won't b able to save it . I guess it's namkaran which will b reason for kkb fall viewers r actually catching up with it plus this trp charts namkaran was in top 5 (u+r) . This show has is purely working on story plus the leads share a great chemistry together . Also online trp of namkaran is really good it stands 5 on hotstar.
Even beyhadh is doing too good in line in just a single day yt views of beyhadh reaches millions if beyhadh is watched on tv instead online kkb surely would rule out soon . It's actually the shift of viewers from tv to Mobile which is benefitting kkb but for how long ?
The most amazing thing about above two shows is both aren't balaji or 4 lions show so we can expect a good story out here
Edited by akshi. - 7 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing beautiful thread meg
all siggies, edits, avies shared are awesome!
just checked ishq mubarak vm
its awesome
its always a treat to watch rabul scenes and with beautiful song its like cherry on cake
as per my opinion rabul got more superb n apt songs in show compare to abhigya!
don't know y both din't come as lead in another seperate show
hope we will get them one day
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 7 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
again me
watched puchhe jo koi tera naam lu
again beautiful song with beautiful rabul scenes!
treating myself with beautiful rabul vms
thanks once again
will watch them slowly and keep replying on them

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

indeed they are a inseparable couple...
Arnal is the first parallel jodi who got international fame for their chemistry...its a proud moment for all of us Arnal fans...
we lost hope after Arnal left KKB...destiny plays its game and unite Arnal in indo...indo is heaven for Arnal fans

True that!
Arjits happiness was quite visible..he liked 4 5 reposts of d magazine pic..which he rarely does...n was d first one to share the magazine cover too for a change...ye sab toh mrunal karti thi phle😆
But yeah its a proud moment for dem...among all the actors whi have gone dere..they are d only ones. Who wid minimal screenspace got d maximum fame 😳
Am.liking this changed arjit🥱they are alternatively expressive. Sometimes mrunals get mad n spams wid arnal stuffs. N at times arjit...never together but🥱
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

don't you guys realise...after KMH has left them alone...Arnal has become sane...more at ease...more grounded...rather than before when they were with KMH...too wild especially arjit...they compliment each other so beautifully..

God bless Indonesian ppl..
This trip atleast removed arjit's consciousness regarding ArNal..like frm being the least expressive towards the fans earlier..now being absolutely ok in posting arnal pics n ignoring linkup comments.
N kmh removal also made ine thing clear. In the kkb crew after sarla ma..n dadiif mrunal genuinely cares abt someone...Dats arjit..n this makes me happy😳 baaki kisi se na b miley idc
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

True that!
Arjits happiness was quite visible..he liked 4 5 reposts of d magazine pic..which he rarely does...n was d first one to share the magazine cover too for a change...ye sab toh mrunal karti thi phle😆
But yeah its a proud moment for dem...among all the actors whi have gone dere..they are d only ones. Who wid minimal screenspace got d maximum fame 😳
Am.liking this changed arjit🥱they are alternatively expressive. Sometimes mrunals get mad n spams wid arnal stuffs. N at times arjit...never together but🥱

can u share those pics here?
PURBUL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

can u share those pics here?

Actually i dnt knw how to post pics..however in page 17 akshi has given the link of the page. Where u can see the pic :)
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even mrunal shared that magazine poster pic ❤️ looks like both arjit & mrunal are really happy with their pic as a cover page . I so wish this arnal treat never ends
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
latest update: arjit-charu met..god knows where...is she still with ashwini?...i don't want old KMH b/w Arnal😡