Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arnals pic came in an Indonesian magazine as the poster..n with a caption "the couple is inseperable"
*touchwood*
They remain inseperable only!
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PURBUL

Arnals pic came in an Indonesian magazine as the poster..n with a caption "the couple is inseperable"

*touchwood*

Yes plus that magazine cover was shared by arjit not any fan 😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PURBUL

*touchwood*

indeed they are a inseparable couple...
Arnal is the first parallel jodi who got international fame for their chemistry...its a proud moment for all of us Arnal fans...
we lost hope after Arnal left KKB...destiny plays its game and unite Arnal in indo...indo is heaven for Arnal fans
akshi. thumbnail
I read somewhere auditions r going on for pragya's sister in kundli bhagya 😒 m just not liking it there is no replacement for arnal . Arnal are rabul & rabul are arnal I just can't see anyone else as purab & bb . Hate balaji if they had brought this spin off at time when mrunal was in kkb we would have got a separate show for arnal as leads .
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Yes plus that magazine cover was shared by arjit not any fan 😳

this guy is a die-hard Arnal fan...😉
achanak itna craze...😆
i want to see the pic...😳
Edited by Mages - 7 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

I read somewhere auditions r going on for pragya's sister in kundli bhagya 😒 m just not liking it there is no replacement for arnal . Arnal are rabul & rabul are arnal I just can't see anyone else as purab & bb . Hate balaji if they had brought this spin off at time when mrunal was in kkb we would have got a separate show for arnal as leads .

kundali bhagya or sindoor bhagya is not going to work...sab Arnal fans ki curse hai...🤬
even in KKB forum...they are against this spin off series...if its been planned they want Arnal in it...😃😡
EK should rot in hell...we could have this spin off series when Arnal was in it...simply hate it...neither i accept vin as purab nor the new girl as BB...noone can replace Arnal as Rabul..
akshi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

kundali bhagya or sindoor bhagya is not going to work...sab Arnal fans ki curse hai...🤬
even in KKB forum...they are against this spin off series...if its been planned they want Arnal in it...😃😡
EK should rot in hell...we could have this spin off series when Arnal was in it...simply hate it...neither i accept vin as purab nor the new girl as BB...noone can replace Arnal as Rabul..

But actually on second thought after watching pmhmd m glad arnal aren't a part of balaji . I mean balaji writers should b awarded they r the best example of how to ruin a good story 😆
Mages thumbnail
don't you guys realise...after KMH has left them alone...Arnal has become sane...more at ease...more grounded...rather than before when they were with KMH...too wild especially arjit...they compliment each other so beautifully..
akshi. thumbnail

this guy is a die-hard Arnal fan...😉
achanak itna craze...😆
i want to see the pic...😳

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFCi_0F_zJ/
Here's the link of pic which arjit posted in his igstory . The bottom of pic states "the couple is inseparable"😳
akshi. thumbnail

don't you guys realise...after KMH has left them alone...Arnal has become sane...more at ease...more grounded...rather than before when they were with KMH...too wild especially arjit...they compliment each other so beautifully..

Arjit definitely looks like a serious student of a class who in actual is the most notorious one 😆. Plus it's mrunal she can make arjit do weirdest if the things which he himself can't even imagine . It's only & only coz of Indonesia that arnal bond of friendship has grown sooo much . Infact more than rabul I am liking the bond shared by arnal . Like mrunal said in one of her iv arjit is like someone with whom she can do anything slap him scratch him pull his hair 😆. She loves fighting with him it's fun .for her & for arnal fans as well 😉