Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Rinka_Ritz

If suppose I take part in the second one..I might think of some limited plot with Aditya sir in a new role.. but my question is shall I have to submit my entries altogether or I can submit part by part? for example, I may submit the cast on one day, then the promo again some other day and so on? And I will make sure that everything gets submitted before 10th July?

No please submit everything together. 😊
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow interesting
All the best who are taking part
Minionite thumbnail
Everyone I had forgotten to mention in the first contest that when you send your stories in also add (at the top) the show you're "crossing" over with and the basic premise that you're taking. Like "Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai. The family ends up stuck in a bus balancing on 2 wheels at the edge of a cliff". And you're taking the story from there. This will be included when the entries are posted for rating.

Also for contest 1 you don't have to take a lot of the plot from the original show. Like above, the part I mentioned, was literally just the background for the first 2 episodes. It had some importance, but it wasn't the whole story. Still that will count.
Edited by Athene - 7 years ago
dreamfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Interesting Contests!!👏👏
I loved the idea of both...⭐️

I have a few queries regarding both though...

For 1st one...are we allowed to do a crossover with reality shows??
because i don't watch any daily dramas or even CP or comedy shows now but i can take the basic gist of any reality show from promos?

Is it a crossover or we have to swap the entire casts of the show with CID cast and then make abhijeet sir solve the mystery?

Is there any chance of old shows being allowed 😛😆
I promise i won't take SVS...😆

For 2nd ONE...
Is there any limit for cast members? max or min??
because cast members can really be ALLOT. Because shows like CP or CID like detective shows keep a certain cast always but keep changing their roles as per requirement. Or we have to name just the most Important cast members always there?

Child actors allowed?

Does it HAVE to be a FRESH idea or we can recreate some show we liked and change cast as per our choice?

Are we allowed to take the basic plot from some NOVEL or STORY book? perhaps change it a little but a basic idea is same?

Edited by dreamfanatic - 7 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamfanatic

Very Interesting Contests!!👏👏

I loved the idea of both...⭐️

I have a few queries regarding both though...

For 1st one...are we allowed to do a crossover with reality shows?? Yes you can as long as it airs after 15th May.
because i don't watch any daily dramas or even CP or comedy shows now but i can take the basic gist of any reality show from promos?

Is it a crossover or we have to swap the entire casts of the show with CID cast and then make abhijeet sir solve the mystery? Nope only Abhijeet sir solving the case. You can use CID cast here and there if needed, but only Abhijeet sir. You don't have to use the entire cast from the other show, just the main ones you need.

Is there any chance of old shows being allowed 😛😆 No only current shows.
I promise i won't take SVS...😆

For 2nd ONE...
Is there any limit for cast members? max or min?? Nope. No minimum. I did say you could do like the main. Like for CP they have 3 or 4 main police officers and 3 or 4 main actors.
because cast members can really be ALLOT. Because shows like CP or CID like detective shows keep a certain cast always but keep changing their roles as per requirement. Or we have to name just the most Important cast members always there?

Child actors allowed? Yep.

Does it HAVE to be a FRESH idea or we can recreate some show we liked and change cast as per our choice? As long as it isn't something that is copied fully from a show that has aired before or is on air. We don't want anyone being accused of plagiarism.

Are we allowed to take the basic plot from some NOVEL or STORY book? perhaps change it a little but a basic idea is same? As long as it isn't fully lifted or if you give due credit like "story comes from XYZ title".

Word Count: 1

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For second one, can it be a reality show or talk show?
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

For second one, can it be a reality show or talk show?

Sure. It has to star Aditya sir, not Abhijeet after all. 😉
Minionite thumbnail
Hello everyone,

You have just a little over 3 weeks left to submit your entries so submit them soon!
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

OML!!!!😲😲😲
Very Tough One Sheryu...
khair, just Tell, does it Necessary to Tell about Each Character Description in SECOND CONTEST...?
or also its necessary that We Show other Characters rather than Adi Sir in Promo...?
Minionite thumbnail
Not every character's description. Just main characters.

Nope. Promo is up to you. It could have everyone or just Aditya sir or just some other character.