Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Can we ask help from others for the storyline of serials which we don't watch? Can we make any crossover based on exiting character?
swathi17 thumbnail
Sorry Shreya di, for troubling you with many questions again and again... Please clarify this...
Is the timeline of the story which we are going to crossover is from 16th May (date on which contest announced) to 10th July? Today is already 19th so can I focus on today's plot so that I can make it as crossover in next few days? Can I take scenes that took place from 16th May?

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

Yeah but...fine go ahead. SVS allowed. But only that nothing else. 😛

Oh Thanks Sweetie 😆

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

Can we ask help from others for the storyline of serials which we don't watch? Can we make any crossover based on exiting character?

Originally posted by: swathi17

Sorry Shreya di, for troubling you with many questions again and again... Please clarify this...

Is the timeline of the story which we are going to crossover is from 16th May (date on which contest announced) to 10th July? Today is already 19th so can I focus on today's plot so that I can make it as crossover in next few days? Can I take scenes that took place from 16th May?

Yep you can ask for help from others. As long as the exit takes place after 16th May yes.

No, no. You have to take a track between 16th May and 10th July. The timeline doesn't have to be that. It could be whatever the show's timeline is. Like CP is always set in the past. But you have to take an episode that airs between 16th May and 10th July.
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shrey,
for number 2, can the plot be inspired from certain show/ movie etc? 😳
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluetides

Shrey,
for number 2, can the plot be inspired from certain show/ movie etc? 😳

Yep.

Word Count: 1

Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sherya di
I have a confusion
Its the time of Birthday of Aditya ji
But both parts of competition relates with only Abhijeet ji
Why????
swathi17 thumbnail
No Kousar di,
First one is for Abhijeet sir and second one is for Aditya sir...
.mOSAIc. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting contest. Will try to take part and submit my entries in the time limit.
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If suppose I take part in the second one..I might think of some limited plot with Aditya sir in a new role.. but my question is shall I have to submit my entries altogether or I can submit part by part? for example, I may submit the cast on one day, then the promo again some other day and so on? And I will make sure that everything gets submitted before 10th July?
Edited by Rinka_Ritz - 7 years ago