Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi17

I'm really happy to know about the contest... Unfortunately I don't watch any other serial other than CID... Shreya di, can you give me an example about any show to make a crossover? So that I will get a better idea and try something for the first one? I didn't even watch TMKOC crossover...

Again for the first one...
Can it be a crossover with another crime show like CP?
Can it be a show of any Indian language or strictly a Hindi TV show?
Can it be a mythological show? 😆 Anyway, it would be way too fictitious...

Second one...
Is it compulsory to show graphics?
I got an idea regarding this but I don't know how far it will work...

For the first one - it can be a crossover with anything. You can take any CP episode that aired this past weekend or any that will air up until July 10th and show Abhijeet sir as the detective solving the case. It just has to be different from the actual way the CP episode is solved. It has to be Hindi TV show. Yeah mythological is fine as well.

For the second one - Not at all. You can describe the promo in words as well. And for cast you can just list them out. If you want to give pictures just search Google for pictures and use those.
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

so the Contest Out...😊

Impressive Sheryu...😉👏

Sadly, the Main Problem is, I m Not a Regular Viewer of Any Show Currently Airing including CID...

the Abrupt Fall Down of My Interest in Every Show really creating Difficulties...👎🏼

about that Plot and Other's...
again Difficult...

Think Later about All...🤔
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

so the Contest Out...😊

Impressive Sheryu...😉👏

Sadly, the Main Problem is, I m Not a Regular Viewer of Any Show Currently Airing including CID...

the Abrupt Fall Down of My Interest in Every Show really creating Difficulties...👎🏼

about that Plot and Other's...
again Difficult...

Think Later about All...🤔

Hey GD, you are just going to make a new show for Aditya sir... It's just to make a fresh idea... You have the talent to make new idea... Just give it a try GD...
swathi17 thumbnail
I said it for the second contest GD...
swathi17 thumbnail
Shreya di, I have another doubt...
In other serials, many things happen and there will be many twists and turns... And they have some continuity... Now my question is how can I bring Abhijeet into the story who is an outsider for most of the characters... Can't we create some imaginary track between the characters and bring Abhijeet into the story? Is it necessary to stick to the ongoing story? I'm totally confused about the first one...
swathi17 thumbnail
Another doubt, can it be a reality show like KBC, TKSS, SBK etc., for the first one?
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athene

Case as in whatever the track is. Like the missing chamach or whatever. 😆 Most daily shows have the main characters solve the problem which can be made into a "case" so to speak.

No. SVS not allowed. I wanted to do that as well that's why I put in a stipulation it's not allowed. 😆

Then it's hard for me . As I don't watch any other new Indian show than SVS. But what's the problem with it ? It's basically a TV show not all together new web series . Just because it's not coming on that TV dabba it's unfair . Come on , we have a separate forum also of this show
Minionite thumbnail

Shreya di, I have another doubt...

In other serials, many things happen and there will be many twists and turns... And they have some continuity... Now my question is how can I bring Abhijeet into the story who is an outsider for most of the characters... Can't we create some imaginary track between the characters and bring Abhijeet into the story? Is it necessary to stick to the ongoing story? I'm totally confused about the first one...

Another doubt, can it be a reality show like KBC, TKSS, SBK etc., for the first one?

You don't need to stick to the ongoing story. Just take any track from the show. Like Kumkum Bhagya is always about one or the other lead getting kidnapped. You can take that track (if it's currently being shown) and make it like a guest appearance where Abhijeet is the one finding the lead.

Yep you can take reality as well if it's currently on air and a current TV show, not a repeat telecast.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Then it's hard for me . As I don't watch any other new Indian show than SVS. But what's the problem with it ? It's basically a TV show not all together new web series . Just because it's not coming on that TV dabba it's unfair . Come on , we have a separate forum also of this show

Yeah but...fine go ahead. SVS allowed. But only that nothing else. 😛
swathi17 thumbnail
Well then I will try it with reality show which is currently on air...