Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunsilk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Great Update!
Soooooooooooo happy bani's gonna find out about JW and Pia's lil "affair" that's exactly wat the two of them deserve. A big slap across the face! 😈
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poor Bani she's gonna be gutted when she finds the truth out

thanks MT
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!! Fab update, fab episode!!! I am so happy Bani knows the truth, Jai and Pia are sickening! Especially Pia!!! Go Rano!! 👏
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx the truth must come out now its time hey does anyone update the usa updates btw
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update..waiting for next week..how jai tell bani about him & pia 😡..
how bani going to react..
Treasures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...finally the trueth is out...hopefully Jai will tell its her little sissy who is the vamp...
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks....I am so happy Rano saw j/b 2gether and that she did not hide it from her didi. It is about time bani found out about her dear loving sister and darlin husband.
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankzzzz 4 the update MT..... 😊

i am feeling soooo light.... at last the truth came out..... not all of it.... but i am sure by Monday everything will come out..... 😊

& Bhikmangii is such a coward.... YUCK!!!!! she actually escaped bcoz Bani will come to know everything & she cant face her????

I think she'll disappear in the time of her delivery & will come with a baby saying this is mine & Mr. Valliya's child..... 😡
wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi, MT this is good that the raaz is comming out and i am very sad for bani now? How heart she will be when she find out about Pia and Jai. Ohhhh god she will leave them forever and will go some where esle and will hide from everyone .I left the forum because of my studies a long time ago, but still the story is the same place . I realy can't bear Pia anymore. ok bye 😃
srini82 thumbnail
Thanks MT. We all depend on people like u only for the updates as we r abroad and 2 weeks earlier episodes r shown over here right now. Tanx a ton.