Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Dear Shinning_AD!

Once again welcome to India- Forums and specially to the KYYian family.
I am actually very glad that you came across KYY and lik e it this much. It's because of your presence here that the forum is a little more alive now. Thanks for starting new topics and discussing the show here. When I read your topics, it's like I am watching the show all over again. It's a happy feeling. Thanks so much for giving alll of us an opportunity to relive MaNan.

May god bless you
Love
Nandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww thank you Nandani 😛 (Lucky you, your name is Nandani), Now I wonder why didn't I watch this amazing show before but it's always better late than never

I too would like this forum to be more and more active and am going to try my best to keep it active
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm planning to make like 1 post everyday (Maybe some days I can't) and discuss on KYY everyday 1 episode 😳 I'm so obsessed with it, I need to discuss it now and IF is the best place for it
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope people become active with this.
I will join them after my exams end next Wednesday :)
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well welcome to the KYY kingdom @Shining_AD The forum isnt dead bt still it isnt active to 🥺 Will love to read your works 😊 Enough of being a silent reader everytime 🤣
.TouchMyHeart. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone! i too am new to this forum! im completely addicted to this show and can't stop thinking of MaNan!!! would love to make some friends over here as well :D
Also question for u Nandini, that very first gif that u have in the bottom part of ur post, which episode is that from? I can't rememeber watching that hug and I'm wondering if I missed an episode!!!! <3
Kritika_warrior thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES hope ppl will start being active again . . . . . .
AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So true.I also wanted to keep this place active but har waqt manan AT ke bareme sochti hoon.Thank you anjali.