~*Amba Pawania/ Aarti Singh Appreciation Thread*~ please join

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Why not do a strong role even if it involves playing a mom" 
~Arti Singh

She is down to earth. She is hard working.  She is very loving. She is beautiful. She is educated. She is Aarti Singh. 

Aarti, a lady from a precious background. From a family who is known for it's talent. 

She proved how talented she is with this challenging  role. 

So let's all join together and appreciate this humble individual and give her some love back. 

Edited by laney - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail

Meet Amba, a fighter. 

A loving daughter, sister, wife, daughter-in-law and sister-in-law. 
But most importantly. 

A mother. 

A mother, who was about to lose her new born baby girl. Why? Because she was a girl. 
But this mother dared to go against the society and was willing to go to any extent to save her precious daughter. So she lied, that she had a son. And from there the journey of Amba Pawania, a widow began. 

laney thumbnail

*All those who want to join us to appreciate our star, Aarti and super mum Amba, please like this comment and I will add your name to our list.*

Edited by laney - 6 years ago
laney thumbnail
Before we officially start this thread, I would just like to point out that there is code of conduct for india-forums and we must all follow it. Basically, just be kind to each other and do not bash anyone. πŸ˜³

So let's get started guys. 

laney thumbnail
There could not have been a better time to appreciate our Amba than on mothers day itself. Hence, I made this quick edit for the beautiful Amba, from her daughters Simran, Gunjan and Manpreet. πŸ˜³ 
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AmazingAwesomeFantastic

Woww!!! its really wonderful!!!

She is sooo beautiful!

loveddd it a lot!!!

HAtsoff! to your hard and creative work!πŸ‘
shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic work laneyπŸ‘
Congratulations for our first ATπŸ₯³
laney thumbnail
Thank you ladies  πŸ€—
Now we need to fill this thread for Amba, I really wish that one day Arti reads this and feels proud of herself. She definitely deserves more than she has. 

laney thumbnail
So my question to you guys is, what your favourite scene of her in Waaris? 

Well I will tell you guys today how I became her fan. This was when Mannu was a baby and really ill. Amba needed a doctor for her but it was late night. So amba had to run around the village to find a doctor who would treat her daughter and also hide her identity. That scene where Amba was frustrated and looking for the doctor, made me realise how talented she is. My husband was also watching it while drinking his tea and said the same thing about her, that she seems really talented. 
So I decided to find out more about her. I was a bit shocked when I found out who she is. She is Krishna's sister. I am not a fan of him and seriously thought she should be more famous than her brother. That's also when I found out that she is Govindas niece etc. I was really impressed by her talent and told my husband and he also appreciated her. 

Another favourite scene of mine was in one of the recent episodes when Preet is telling her that how her jewellery will torture Raj. Arti didn't have any dialogue in this scene but she totally stole the show with her expressions. πŸ‘

Please share your favourite scenes πŸ˜³
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah! She belongs to a talented Family...her cousins Krishana , Ragini and Govinda her uncle all are just amazing!

The scene I like the most is that..when mannu was born then all her family members were trying to kill her..suspecting that her child is a girl then Jagan , Raavi and Deena tried to snatch her child ..she was not at all ready to give her child to anyone not even her mother -in-law.

So when trio tried to snatch it from her hold..Amba ran away and climbs on the well..which is inside their Haweli itself ..to rescue her child..she screams and says"koi mere bacche ko haath nhi lagayega..nhi to main kuan(well) mein khud jaungi..."...If you want to keep your waaris alive then don't dare to come near him...I will take care of him...otherwise I will die along with my child.

That scene was so fantastic ...she fights against her family and till today I remember that scene ..she performed so well that made me...surprised for that bold step!