Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sachin film review
this film is pure nostalgia for any sachin fan a must watch for anyone that loves sachin at all
the film is genuine and authentic made from the heart it traces his whole experiences and feelings
other films will give a somewhat interpretation of the sportsperson but this film is as real as it gets
lot of cricket shown and real clips

yet the Marathi used in the film is rather annoying I am not from India so I cannot read Hindi writing fluently so it was a pain for me to understand
i also felt the sound in the movie was inaudible with the cricket noise and stuff when they were talking
priya185 thumbnail
it seems tubelight is based on little boy
kabir makes good films usually so hope this is good
i also dont prefer watching mental characters
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

sachin film review

this film is pure nostalgia for any sachin fan a must watch for anyone that loves sachin at all
the film is genuine and authentic made from the heart it traces his whole experiences and feelings
other films will give a somewhat interpretation of the sportsperson but this film is as real as it gets
lot of cricket shown and real clips

yet the Marathi used in the film is rather annoying I am not from India so I cannot read Hindi writing fluently so it was a pain for me to understand
i also felt the sound in the movie was inaudible with the cricket noise and stuff when they were talking

As per my knowledge, the film is more like a documentary..Sachin comes from a maharashtrian family..so if they have shown some dialogues in marathi it would rather be a treat for maharashtrian people like me...becoz we consider Sachin as someone like us...a typical middle class boy playing on Shivaji Park to become the THE Sachin Tendulkar...even today when we go for our routine morning walks at Shivaji park and eat the famous vada pav over there which Sachin used to have we feel nostalgic...these are memories associated with Sachin.

Sadly we don't have any issues with almost all Bollywood songs dishing out in 70 percent punjabi language...but when it comes to other languages we seem to have a problem or complains about it.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Jaan ne ke liye Eid pe first day first show dekhna matt bulyega 😳
Film the superhit hi hoga, acting ho na ho 😃 aur story ho na ho 😳

Ha...woh toh hai 😆

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
When has language ever been a barrier to anything..😳

It doesnt matter what language we speak...we understand each and every action,emotion and love..we might nit know this but we do...😃

Recently i met a mute person she used sign language to communicate with me...i don't know a lot of the sign language just basic, as i am still learning. I still undersood her and knew how she was feeling and what she wanted...😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

it seems tubelight is based on little boy

kabir makes good films usually so hope this is good
i also dont prefer watching mental characters

So is this little boy Salman ??? 😳 Woh tho abhi bhi bacha hai 😃
I suppose the story is about a mentally challenged boy..you can give it a miss if it disturbs you...!!
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Where is Owlie and Chingu ?? 😲 Both are missing ...
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Before i get off, Thank you to all my pagal friends for the awesome birthday thread and the amazing birthday wishes and messages...a beautiful gesture...🤗 i will go and live there till my next birthday if anyone else wishes mere taraf se Shaz thank you bol dena..i will be away for a while. Time to go underground. My emotions are all over the place right now and plus its Ramadhan, so time will be a problem.

Be happy and enjoy the summer...🤗 ( dont kill each other please). 😃
Nachiketj thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Before i get off, Thank you to all my pagal friends for the awesome birthday thread and the amazing birthday wishes and messages...a beautiful gesture...🤗 i will go and live there till my next birthday if anyone else wishes mere taraf se Shaz thank you bol dena..i will be away for a while. Time to go underground. My emotions are all over the place right now and plus its Ramadhan, so time will be a problem.

Be happy and enjoy the summer...🤗 ( dont kill each other please). 😃

Rukhiji 😭 tussi naa jaao

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Main bhi hibernation chali jaa rahi hu.Kya mere liye bhi aise nadiyaan bahaoge?😳