Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Priya i changed my DP can you not see ?? I did it myself..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Priya-

btw guys I saw tapsee pannu recently she was rather underwhelming

Didn't she have some surgery done to her face?She looks real odd these days.
Underwhelming?Why?
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Priya i caught bits of NB.Sanam/Abigail performance was amazing.Now this is the level of Nach all these contestants should be trying to churn out at this stage of the competition.

Oh so this couple are still in the show !! 😆 I thought they will be gone by now..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
I need to book myself an MUA for that Aug wedding.I just hope it's not scorching hot then as i dnt want my makeup melting away all over me lol.
priya185 thumbnail
abhinam got 30 most if i remember correctly
monaya got 30 twice
divek got 30 once i think
shoaib deepika got 30 once
breshka and sid-trupti havent got 30 yet i think

i think abhinam should win
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

Oh so this couple are still in the show !! 😆 I thought they will be gone by now..

Yes they are still there..They should actually win since they are the best dancers hands down out the whole pack.This season of NB has been totally lack luster to say the least.🥱
priya185 thumbnail

Yes they are still there..They should actually win since they are the best dancers hands down out the whole pack.This season of NB has been totally lack luster to say the least.🥱

monaya's choreography isnt good in most acts i feel
divek fluctuate a lot but can do well now
shoaib deepika get less time to practice because of koi laut aaya but if shoaib wasnt doing that they might be better
abhinam cnsistently have good acts but hard to win against divyanka's popularity
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

I need to book myself an MUA for that Aug wedding.I just hope it's not scorching hot then as i dnt want my makeup melting away all over me lol.

😆 😆 Good quality makeup dont melt...😳
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priya-

monaya's choreography isnt good in most acts i feel

divek fluctuate a lot but can do well now
shoaib deepika get less time to practice because of koi laut aaya but if shoaib wasnt doing that they might be better
abhinam cnsistently have good acts but hard to win against divyanka's popularity

Along with Divek I feel MonaYa are also overrated like nobody's business 😆
Vivek i reckon has improved leaps and bounds and has totally overshadowed Divyanka in dance.
Deepika/Shoaib are good, but there's always something that seems amiss in their performance.
Why wouldn't Shoaib/Dips get time to perform though when his show only comes on in the weekends?🤔
priya185 thumbnail

Along with Divek I feel MonaYa are also overrated like nobody's business 😆
Vivek i reckon has improved leaps and bounds and has totally overshadowed Divyanka in dance.
Deepika/Shoaib are good, but there's always something that seems amiss in their performance.
Why wouldn't Shoaib/Dips get time to perform though when his show only comes on in the weekends?🤔

i also found monaya's act boring today except a few expressions divek's act was quite boring too except a few moments. since divyanka had an injury vivek has become a good dancer in that act but not always though he makes less mistakes than divyanka
shaz beta its a one hour show i think twice a week so same timing as a daily show maybe one day less but he must be getting tired better to focus on nb only. dipika's shoe came off in the act