Ha kabhi kabhi woh acchi bacchi ke tarah behave karti toh hai 🤔

Word Count: 0

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: RuChi4ever

🤗 Thank you Ops baby...i will reply to your messages soon...bit busy now...😳
I love the messages and wishes you posted thank you so much sweety...😳 ❤️

Yes Opu darling did a fab job and that too from phone👏I cannot for the life of me even post icons from phone let alone post images, and Opu has done an amazing job👏⭐️
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

🤗<font color="#cc6699">Thank you Ops baby...i will reply to your messages soon...bit busy now...😳</font>
<font color="#cc6699">I love the messages and wishes you posted thank you so much sweety...😳❤️</font>

Re take ur time na baba... Itni jaldi v nei hai... Bass jaldi se tum aa jao.. Tumhare lie kuch bhi... N once again happy birthday... Ramadanl Mubarak Ho... Allah bless u always 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I know its my birthday, but i was so sad all day...because i miss my parents...those whom i came into this world are not around ..but mostly miss my mum as the last birthday i spent with her, was on a very sad occasion, she was in hospital very ill on my birthday...she passed away a couple of weeks later. I havent been able to enjoy my birthday since.
After seeing all this love from you guys you made me so emotional and happy. Thank you guys so much !! I dont really lnow how to express myself its beyond words...

I love you all so much 🤗
opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Yes Opu darling did a fab job and that too from phone👏I cannot for the life of me even post icons from phone let alone post images, and Opu has done an amazing job👏⭐️

Thank u so much shaz darling... Is image post karna , YouTube video upload karna Nachi babu n rukhi baby ne sikhaai hai... So actually Thanks to them... N Bohoti shaaandar thread banaia hai Shaz... Thanks to u also n others 😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Shaz and Nachiket Babu thank you for sticking by me for the past 2 years...you to have been an amazing friends and never left my side. THANK YOU !! 🤗 Chingu rani my jaan is nowhere to be seen...i suppose she is getting ready for her world tour...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I know its my birthday, but i was so sad all day...because i miss my parents...those whom i came into this world are not around ..but mostly miss my mum as the last birthday i spent with her, was on a very sad occasion, she was in hospital very ill on my birthday...she passed away a couple of weeks later. I havent been able to enjoy my birthday since.

After seeing all this love from you guys you made me so emotional and happy. Thank you guys so much !! I dont really lnow how to express myself its beyond words...

I love you all so much 🤗

Awww 🤗tumne sachme rula diya.All pagals have have to stick together,that's the Luniz code of conduct, dnt forget!😃😳
opsora2090 thumbnail

<font color="#cc6699">I know its my birthday, but i was so sad all day...because i miss my parents...those whom i came into this world are not around ..but mostly miss my mum as the last birthday i spent with her, was on a very sad occasion, she was in hospital very ill on my birthday...she passed away a couple of weeks later. I havent been able to enjoy my birthday since.</font>

<font color="#cc6699">After seeing all this love from you guys you made me so emotional and happy. Thank you guys so much !! I dont really lnow how to express myself its beyond words...</font>
<font color="#cc6699">
</font>
<font color="#cc6699">I love you all so much🤗</font>

Upset mat hou dear. Parents ka Jane ka dukh se hum kabhi bahar nei a Sakti...woh sab incident Hamare life ka sabse Bari saddest part... A great loss... But phirbhi Hume jindegi age barana hota hai... Kisike lie kuch bhi rukti nehi.. Sad mat Ho.. Cos agar tum dukhi rahogi to tumhare parents bhi upar se dukhi honge ..unke lie hamesha khush raha karo.. And tumhare parents ka sabse Bari Khushi tumhare muskan.. So be happy always.tumhara parents ka love n blessing hamesha tumhare sath hai. N also we luv u a lot hamesha... ❤️
Edited by opsora2090 - 7 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
What a long day...i suppose the first day is the hardest...i miss my tea and coffee...😒 i dont miss food much 😆
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rukhiji...khaane mein special kya hai 😳