Ishra ss-chahun naa phir kyun main tujhe#4,pt 36 on pg 134 updt on 4/6

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi everyone, I am here again with new thread of my much loved story.

A story of ishra who got married due to their mutual love for Raman's kids, adi and rooh. But slowly ishita r also coming closer. Yes u got it right, it's my much loved story, 

CHAHUN NAA PHIR KYUN MAIN TUJHE 

I love to thank all my readers, who r loving this story so much that it's getting 250 likes since many updates, and today it got 200+ likes in its teaser also that too in less then 24 hours. Thank u so much all of u for loving this story so much. Hope u all continue to shower same love in future also. 

Love 
Raksha
Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Index

PART 29-scroll down

Edited by cutieruhi - 6 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Part 29

Ishra looked at adiru all shocked while the kids were equally shocked. 

Ruhi asked innocently -kya kal lahe ho papa. Breaking ishita trance. Ishita glared at Raman and elbowed him saying-cant u lock the door. 

Raman don't understand what to say,he was about to say something when adi went angrily to Raman and said standing in between ishra like protecting ishita from raman-papa, meli mumma ko chol do. Khabaldaal joh unhe khaya. Achcha nahi hoga. He said warning raman then he look at ishita and said-aap dalo mat mumma, aapka adi aapko bacha lega. He said with much seriousness while Ishra smiled at his cuteness. 

Adi got angry seeing raman smiling and said-aap hacho mat, main bacha lunga apni mumma ko. Aapko khane nahi dunga.main bahut bahadul hoon. He said cutely while Raman looked at ishita with puppy eyes to save him from adi's wrath. 

But ishita turned her face saying-its ur punishment for not closing the door. I can't do anything. She said slowly audible only to raman. 

Raman looked at adi and thinking what to explain when Ruhi came to him and asked caressing Raman's stubble-aap hamali mumma ko kha kal kyun khatam kal lahe hai papa. Woh toh itni achchi hai. Please mumma ko mat khao papa, chahe toh luhi ko kha lo thoda sa. She said ever so cutely making Ishra happy and overwhelmed seeing kids love for them. 

Raman pecked ruhi's cheek and said-papa is not eating it mumma, waise bhi mumma is so moti aur papa ko fattening things nahi khana, papa ko smart joh dikhna hai. He said looking naughtily at ishita while she glared at Raman. 

Ruhi-chacchi papa, aap mumma ko nahi kha lahe. 

Raman nodded in no.

Adi-toh kya kal lahe the. Humko bachcha chamjhte hai, hum chab chamjhte hai. Aap chupke se mumma ko khana chahte hai naa. Pal adi aapko aicha kalne nahi dega. Ab chamjha, aap vampile ho. Mumma ka khoon pee lahe the naa.

Raman heard this and got an excuse. He sat on the floor comfortably and make adiru sit in his lap. 

Raman -nahi bachchu, I don't think u as kid, I know my adi is strong enough to protect his mumma and baby sister. But really bachcha I wasn't eating ur mumma, it's just blood was oozing out of mumma's lips due to a cut, so I was sucking the blood. Just as mumma suck blood off ur finger when blood oozes from it. Samjhe, mere buddhu bachche. 

Adiru made a face like understanding what raman is explaining. 

Adi-achcha, aap khoon chuck kal lahe the, pal wahan khoon lagaa kaiche. He asked making ishita laugh. 

Raman glared at her and said-go and ask ur mumma, Kahan Kahan se chot lagaa kar aa jaati hai. He said and the kids ran to ishita for another round of questionnaire. Adiru started questioning lots of questions from ishita and now it was Raman's chance to laugh on ishita's plight .

Raman -le le, aur maza le madrasan. He said laughing but little he know that ishita knows well to tackle the kids. 

Ishita made them sit in her lap and said-i will answer all ur questions but first tell me how u too came so early today. 

Adi-dhaat, main baat toh batana hi bhool gay's hum. 

Ishita -achcha, aur kya hai main baat. 

Adi-aaj hamale ishcool ki wellding annivelsaly hai. 

Ishita looked all confused at adiru and asked-aur yeh kya hota hai. 

Ruhi-mumma, adi bhiya bilkul buddhu hai, aaj hamale ishcool ka bilthday hai. Toh ma'am ne ghal bhej diya. Kaha chhaam ko mumma papa ko le kal aana. Chhaam ko fun, func,function hai. 

Ishita -achcha ,shaam ko function hai aapke school mein. 

Adi-haan mumma, chhaam ko ishcool chalna hai. Aap dono ko, aap chaloge naa. He asked looking at ishra. 

Ishita -mumma toh free hai, ask ur papa. 

Adiru looked at Raman, he smiled and said-papa is also free for my bachchas, hum shaam ko jarur chalenge. 

Adiru shouted yaay and start jumping in excitement. 

Adi -wahan bahut chaale gamech bhi hai, aul choota bheem bhi aayega. 

Ruhi-aur balbie bhi. Kitna maza aayega. 

Ishita-haan bahut maza aayega, now go and change ur clothes. Wait I am calling neelu, she will help u today, aaj mumma ko chot lag gayi hai naa. 

Adiru nodded and soon they went out with neelu. 

Raman closed the door and looked at ishita. 

Ishita-kya, she said smiling while Raman start laughing wholeheartedly. Soon ishita too joined him and both laughed together. 

Raman held his tummy and said-omg ishita, these r just too cute and adorable. Meli mumma ko chol do, unko mat khao, meli mumma ko kha kal khatam mat kalo papa, luhi ko kha lo. Kitne cute honge yeh dono. Matlab I just can't believe, they r uber cute. U know when they were talking like this, I was feeling like eating them only leaving u. They r just so cute. He said smiling while ishita said smiling-aiche kaiche mele bachchon ko kha loge laman. She said mimicking adiru's accent. 

Raman pulled her closer and said biting her cheek-aiche khaunga, kha kal khatam kal dunga. He said pecking her temple. 

Ishita smiled and hide her face in his chest smiling while he too wrapped his arms around her smiling. 

In the evening, ishra went down after getting ready to go to adiru's school. Raman was wearing a light pink shirt with blue formals while ishita was wearing a red saree looking simple yet elegant. Her hair was half clutched falling till her waist. 

Toshiji saw them and said-kahan jaa rahe hai mere soni-mahiwal. Haaye kinne sone lag rahe hai, main nazar toh uttar loon. She said and chanted something and blow air on them, then she put a tika behind ishita's ear and said-now u people can go. But where u people r going. She was asking when adiru came and said-bhool gayi dadi, aaj hamale ishcool mein func, func, funcchan hai. They said and all saw them admiring. 

Ruhi was wearing a long frock of white and green colour while adi was wearing a white shirt with grey formals looking too stunning. 

Toshiji-arey aaj toh mere bachche bahut ho jyada sundar lag rahe hai, wait main nazar uttar loon tum dono ki bhi. Saying so she chanted something again and blow air on their faces making them laugh. 

Toshiji-jao ab, chetti chetti jao, khushi khushi aana. 

Raman -maa, we will eat out tonight. 

Toshiji nodded and ishra went with adiru for their school function. 

It took them an hour to reach the school. They went inside and the principal greeted them. Their school was a mediocre one and as raman use to donate huge amount to school, principal personally come to receive them. 

Principal-hello, Mr bhalla, hello Mrs bhalla, its a privilege that u could make time for our function. As it's not so huge just a small one. He said giving a bouquet of tulips to ishita. 

Raman -pleasure is ours sir, it's always feels good to come to school. Aur waise bhi it's for our kids. They were so excited for it. They were saying there r many games, slides and even cartoon character for them. 

Principal-yes of course, wait. He said and called adiru's class teacher. 

Class teacher-yes sir. 

Principal-take Aditya bhalla and Ruhi bhalla inside. And take care of the kids. Make sure they enjoy. 

Their class teacher nodded and took adiru. 

Principal made Ishra sit on a table and told the waiter to serve them refreshments. 

Raman was looking around to see the arrangements when he saw ishita's eyes were teary. He went closer to her and asked keeping his hand on her hand-kya hua ishita, is something wrong. 

Ishita nodded wiping the cores of her eyes. 

Raman -tell me naa, kya hua. 

Ishita-u know last time when I have came here with appa, no-one was giving any attention to us and not even to my kids. But today they r being treated as chief guest. It's all because of bhalla surname. Iyer the toh itni izzat kabhi nahi mili. It's true that people respect only money and status. I am happy that finally my kids r getting what they actually deserve. Mere bachche the toh they were normal kids but now when they r ur kids, they became special. 

Raman -not my kids, but our kids. Aur yeh toh duniya ka nazariya hai, izzat meri yaa tumhari nahi hai. Izzat uss paise ki hai which we had. So stop thinking about all this and enjoy the party. He said smiling to which she too smiled. 

Some time passed, ishra were looking adiru playing and having fun, they were also enjoying when principal came on stage and said-thank u all for coming, I know u all must be feeling bored as there is nothing for ur entertainment so we have arranged a competition for the parent. 

Everyone clapped hearing this whole all kids too came hearing this. 

Principal-see game is very simple, in this papa of the kid will make mumma ready in just two minutes and who so ever will win ,will get gifts. So is it exciting. 

All kids hooted saying yes. 

Principal -then make ur parent ready to play this game. He said and all kids start pestering their parent to participate. 

Adiru too insisted them, ishra denied at first and finally they agreed seeing adiru's puppy faces. 

Soon ten couples reached the stage including ishra. All took their position and start making their wife's ready as they started the game. 

Raman took the earrings first and start making ishita wear earrings. She shivered as he touched her ears and hold the chair for support. Raman smiled seeing his effect on her and make her head the earrings. Then he took the tiara and tucked it in her hair while his hot breath fanned her neckline making her feel butterflies at his touch. Then he touch the neckpiece and slide her hair to one side to make her wear it. He make her wear the necklace while his fingers were dancing on her back creating havoc in her. After trying to tuck it with his hand but not getting successful, he went closer to her neck making ishita stop her breath and closed the neckpiece with his teeth. Ishita gulped her saliva to look normal but only she knows how she is melting with his soft touches. 

After that, he took the big piece of jewellery and start making her wear on the neck thinking it necklace when ishita slide it down signalling it is waist band. 

Raman smiled at his foolishness and bend in knees. He tucked the waistband on her creamy silky waist while she shivered with his touch near her belly button. 

Raman touched her waist naughtily giving her goosebumps, she so wanted to fall in his arms and get lost in him. But she composed seeing the surroundings and glared him also for teasing her. He smiled and got up. At last he tucked gajra in her hair, put bindi on her forehead and filled her partition completing her make up.she closed her eyes when he filled her partition. 

Soon the buzzer buzzed telling everyone that the time is over. Ishra looked around and saw none has completed the task. So finally ishra was announced as winner making adiru jump in joy. They ran to ishra and hugged them tight. Ishra picked them in their arms and kissed them. Adiru too kissed them back hugging them tight. 

That's all for now. Enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-240+ likes with long comments for next updt. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Updated new thread, have a look. 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congrats for new thread
excellent update
how cute adiru are
mele mumma ko math khao papa ha ha ha
ishu handled them and adiru tlid about school function
toshiji took ishra and adirus evileyes
ishra went to function
ishu got emotional seeing the special treatement adiru is getting which they never git when they are iyers
raman supported her and told they are their kids not only his kids
ishra paticipated in making redy competetion
ishu is shivering and melting in his touches sge had tough time suppresing her feelings being aware of surrounding finally tgey won the competetion
continue soon
im firstEdited by jakkula.sirisha - 7 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many many cogragilations for the 4th thread di..
Update soon
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations for thread di..and yes nowadays its my  one of favorite story
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new thread di
aditi12ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread. And update soon. This is my favourite story. 
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Conggrats di...
Superb...
Eagerly waiting for the update di...update sooon...