Sona Mohapatra trashes Justin B,takes a dabang dig at Sonakshi

QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The war of the Sonas " Sona Mohapatra and Sonakshi Sinha " gets nastier. The Noor actor might have blocked Mohapatra on Twitter, but seems like the singer has set her eyes on Sona and she isn't going to spare her. After the Bieber concert fell flat, Sona took to Twitter to troll the Asli Sona. The singer quipped,
#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

So maybe I was wrong after all @ArmaanMalik22 . This wouldn't be a worthy stage for you. Best left to the 'actors' of singing. '

Mohapatra didn't stop there. She also trolled the Dabangg actor on Instagram. Talking about Bieber's lip-syncing camouflage on stage, Mohapatra took a dig at Sona saying,

Maybe I was wrong after all. This would've been the absolutely perfect 'performance' stage for the 'actor' lip-syncers? My bad. Sorry, Sonakshi. The organisers who approached you knew better. #wannabe #generation #fake#heroes #CheatingIsOK #Not #GiveMeSomeRealMUSIC #f**kThisFakeShit

Well, while that was that, wonder will Sonakshi will have anything to say other this time! Or maybe another block' is in store ahead. Only time will tell.

Not just that, the singer went on and about the entire episode and the tweets make the most sense. She also raised her concerns about Justin spending time with slum kids.

1. No words!

#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

Meanwhile my Facebook timeline also has enough wannabes flaunting their night of glory. Grateful to have attended a fake, overhyped gig.

2. It was all over the news!

#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

The PR & marketing machinery spitting out realms about how the lip-syncing Bieber spent time with underprivileged kids before the gig. 

3. OUCH

#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

First of all, I doubt the underprivileged even know you Bieber. Secondly, you should've spent that time doing a proper sound check instead?

4. Hits the nail on the head.

#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

Also the 'obsequious', 'thankful' press headlines of how he declared it to be 'One of his best nights' & we feel- Oh so grateful for that?

5. Only if...

#SonaLIVE 
"@sonamohapatra

How come we don't hold our idols to standards? Forget higher, just a small standard of- don't take our ' & then treat us with such contempt?

Edited by Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why is she behaving so poorly? πŸ˜•

Mohapatra should just let it pass...

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

She is a troll
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is she has no other work in life? Who goes after someone who has already blocked u πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dingle_hopper

Congrats for the color change πŸ˜› 
FilmiDhun thumbnail

Trolling is something we expect Rishi Kapoor and KRK to do...
I thought Sona was normal.

She has gone mad it seems πŸ˜†
Save
FilmiDhun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

Congrats for the color change πŸ˜› 

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

I like this color a lot!

Save
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@dingle_hopper...congrats for colour change! Finally got rid of the jaundice colour..πŸ˜†
FilmiDhun thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

@dingle_hopper...congrats for colour change! Finally got rid of the jaundice colour..πŸ˜†

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ.. very glad indeed to get rid of that colour...πŸ˜†
Save
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ab bas bhi kar maa! You should truly know when to stop to retain your respect and not make people sympathize with the other party. First KJo and now Sona must learn this.