Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw I was searching for Bahubali 2 gifs in whatsapp. lol. Got some iconic ones even.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i know its wrong, but i downloaded a version of bahubali 2 movie from torrent and it sucked badly... When will the hd version be released?? 😆
Penkie06 thumbnail
I don't know but my friend watched it in tremendous picture quality on phone.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi everyone . Happy to be here.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hey mujhe bhi Add karlo. Die hard fan of pravas eka Amarendro Bahubali 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail
Guys can you tell me why the hell amarendra hit the chord so much?
What do you feel?

Welcome New members. Specially to you.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Men are really being jealous of Amarendra Bahubali you know. My fb feed is filled with Amarendra Bahubali shared by ladies. Men are getting Jealous I sense cause I see men liking any bit of anti Bahubali posts.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Penfolk

What exactly did Devasena get from her life?

The best human on earth as her husband for a year or so, getting to know exactly how great he is, and then losing him forever. Not only him but her newborn. And then she survived twenty five years in the belief that Mahendra will return, in the worst condition possible.

And lastly she became the rajmata, her son with her husband's face became the king, he already has a mother who brought him up, a girl he loves. Yet Mahendra is great enough to maybe love his real mother like hell too. But devasena, will she ever be happy again? EVER? Without the man who stood by her no matter anything, the man who gave away everything for her, and the man who was murdered for a throne he never demanded?

What exactly remains the meaning of devasena's life ever after?

This makes me really sad for Devasena.. I really hope Mahendra is able to give her some love (I know it is not right to forget his adoptive mother).

But I guess she is at a happy place now.. with justice served and her son back.
Edited by ....Poojie.... - 7 years ago
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

Guys can you tell me why the hell amarendra hit the chord so much?

What do you feel?

Welcome New members. Specially to you.

Because he tried I think. He tried to be a perfect son, husband, ruler and paid the price by dying young. He never really got to live and died in betrayal. And he left a baby son who would never know his father. I rarely cry when a character dies, but Amarendra Bahubali made me cry. And kudos to Prabas for playing Amarendra with such a distinct difference from Mahendra. He showed the royal in Amarendra vs the commoner in Mahendra in just the body language, walk and sitting, moving.
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is completely or maybe a little off topic, sorry about that guys. 😆
But I watching Mirchi for research purposes! Kidding. I wanted to see more of Prabhas and Anushka, but pity that Anushka showed up only in the second half of the movie, apart from their amazing chemistry, what really got to me was how HOTTT prabhas looked in mirchi, especially in the 2nd half when he visits his father's house and wears pants and shirt and is all clean shaven. UGH! He was smokin', prabhas has that lean and tall body shape that I really find attractive on guys! Sorry about this shameless deviation from the topic. 😆😆 Is it just me who found him hot in that movie though?