Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Penfolk Yup that manohari song right! The surma, plus that lustful/intense look in his eyes!!!! And chemistry between katappa and amarendra in this part was also too good, their comic timing was fab lol... They had such a unique bond, makes it more tragic that katappa had to kill baahubali 😔 In ancient times vachans and all that really messed things up 😆
Edited by ..PikACHU... - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
" ye budhe baba kyun ma? Bachpan se ek hi kahaani sunaa sunaa ke pakaa chuke hain. "
" ek saat baras ke budhe ko kya samajh me aayga prem ki bhasha."

" main kaun sa tujhe bachaana chahta hoon budhe? Apni patni ko vachan diya hai tujhe sahi salaamat apne bacche ke paas le jaunga. Vachan nibha raha hoon."

" jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe maarne waala payda nhi hua mama! "

How could you just kill him katappa? HOW COULD YOU?
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Katappa was bound by his vachan to Shivagami
He knew if he did not do it Shivagami would do it
it would be on her conscience
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
The scene right before the interval where the entire crowd is cheering for Bahubali even though he is only sworn in as the Senapati was awesome and mirrored the first movie very well.
It had a similar scene when Bhallal's statue gets erected but the crowd cheers for Bahubali and they show Bahubali standing much taller than Bhallal's newly-erected magnificent statue, even in death.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

The scene right before the interval where the entire crowd is cheering for Bahubali even though he is only sworn in as the Senapati was awesome and mirrored the first movie very well.

It had a similar scene when Bhallal's statue gets erected but the crowd cheers for Bahubali and they show Bahubali standing much taller than Bhallal's newly-erected magnificent statue, even in death.

Bang on. This scene just reminded bb1 at a go. Mahendra proved to be Amarendra's son in that scene itself in Bb1. Saving the countrymen at one go. Even though it was never his duty, his duty was to bring back devsena only. Blood. That's it.

I'm pretty imagining the mental shock the people went through when amarendra died. They were just left with no one. Neither amarendra, nor Shivagami. Devasena suffered the most, then did the countrymen of Mahishmathi. Punishment of loving Amarendra Bahubali was so much?
Penkie06 thumbnail

Welcome dear. Let's have a blast. Join the discussion. Share views and photos.
bokul thumbnail
The ground was shaking when Bhallal was crowned King...it was as if the nature was protesting against this worst decision...But Shivagami was too blind in her pride and fury to see the signs
bokul thumbnail
For 25 years the Mahishmathi people suffered under the tyrant Bhallal and his dad
JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

@ JustMySelf

Buss ek hi baat bologe??? Aur kucch nhi bolna amarendra k baare me?

Absolutely agreed. Bb2 united India. Cast Creed religion and economic status, nothing mattered.

Prabhas became the all India icon at a go!!!

kya kya bolu?
thesis ban jayegi n all of u will scream at me then 😆

i liked the whole movie..i have nt been so attentive to an Indian movie before..

i liked that part too where bhalla's dad tells kattapa tune sunn liya?
n kattapa says nahin prabhu kutta hoon na sungh liya 🤣
kya lines hain 👏

n devasena ne toh sirf ungli kati thi pati ne toh kahan woh galat tha
puri gardan hi kaat dena chahiye tha..n woosh goes the head of that
lusty man 👏 pati ho toh aisa ho warna ho hi na
Edited by JustMySelf - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
Shivagami was extremely blind. I will never deny her love for Bahubali. But her blindness was huge too. They were connected by an invisible thread. The song "jio re Bahubali" has a line "saans le ek toh doosra jee uthe". Very well explains why she died on the same day as Amarendra. The somehow good thing was she redeemed sooner and saved Mahendra.
But I somehow blame katappa too. He could have stuck to the fact that he won't kill amarendra. Because no matter how she told, Shivagami couldn't herself ever kill amarendra (unless amarendra bowed down and surrendered for her to kill. )