Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The best thing about amarendra is we will never see him frown. He accepts everything as it comes.
Self confidence. That's all.

That smile that adorns his face throughout the movie is worth never getting over. I am so done with this man.
Penkie06 thumbnail
The man who feels for animals.
We had seen him not cut the head of the buffalo before the goddess in Bb1.
We see how he tames the elephant in bb2.
His way with animals is a bit different.
And a man who loves animals is my kind of man.
eating_orange thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How can you not love him?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please add me in too 😃
1109060 thumbnail
Add me n good morning everyone
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tge grace which prabhas had in the form of amarendra bahubali! Firstly in that elephant scene towards the beginning, where he shoots an arrow, climbing on an elephant, the way he bends was so so graceful! And second when he shoots arrows with devasena, and third when they are leaving for mahishmati in a boat, and he is standing, watching the river towards the beginning of the song 😳
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eating_orange

How can you not love him?

Nobody can help fall for him. Devsena fell for the helpless simple kiddish him. Not for the warrior first. When you have such eyes and smile, whoever you are, people will fall head over heels.

Thanks for the pics. Please keep sharing.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

Tge grace which prabhas had in the form of amarendra bahubali! Firstly in that elephant scene towards the beginning, where he shoots an arrow, climbing on an elephant, the way he bends was so so graceful! And second when he shoots arrows with devasena, and third when they are leaving for mahishmati in a boat, and he is standing, watching the river towards the beginning of the song 😳

the first scene. I was freaking out yesterday. The elephant instantly knew as if that he was messing with the wrong person. The person deserved only a bow down. So he instantly sat down and took amarendra on his head.

And that ship scene. Absolutely brilliant. Such grace man. Devsena couldn't take her eyes off. So couldn't I. Did you just see? He never imposed himself upon her even though they were lovers. Devsena herself came forward. Kissed him. Wanted him to have her.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Kya kabhi ambar se
Surya bichhadta hai
Kya kabhi bin baati
Deepak jalta hai

Kaisi hai ye anhoni
Har aankh huyi nam
Chhod gaya jo tu
Kaise jiyenge hum,

Tuhi kinara, tuhi sahara
Tu jag sara, tuhi humara sooraj tuhi taara.

Jai jaikara, jai jaikara
Swami dena saath humara

Jahan-jahan tere paaon padey
Woh dharti ambar ho jaye,

Jaane ye kaise maya
Maya hai teri.

Tu nirbal chaabal hai
Swami rakhwala hum sab ka
Usko kya hai darr hai
Jispe chhaya hai teri.

Kan-kan mein hai khush'haali
Jhoome hai daali daali
Hum pyason pe jo rim-jhim barse
Hai baadal se
Tuhi woh amrit ki dhaara.

Jay jaykara, Jay jaykara
Swaami dena saath hamara

Lyrics of Jay JaykaraThe best song describing Amarendra Bahubali.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

the first scene. I was freaking out yesterday. The elephant instantly knew as if that he was messing with the wrong person. The person deserved only a bow down. So he instantly sat down and took amarendra on his head.

And that ship scene. Absolutely brilliant. Such grace man. Devsena couldn't take her eyes off. So couldn't I. Did you just see? He never imposed himself upon her even though they were lovers. Devsena herself came forward. Kissed him. Wanted him to have her.

Yup, last time ssr was criticised by some for romance between avantika and shiva, it was kind of forced and rushed, but here it was perfect! And true that, even when he was pretending to be a mand buddhi, he had such a childish charm, that it was hard not to fall for him 😉 Specially the scene where he said, ki mujhe bahut kuch aata h, gilli danda aata h, chupan chupai ata h 😆 and plus that smile ufff! In the first movie, therr were just few instances of amarendra's smile, but there only i found him more captivating than shiva/mahendraa... 😳