Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sram21

True! Remember in BB1 Mahendra says you are mine.. In BB2 Amarendra says I am yours! There is a lot of difference there! Ofcourse AMBB fell head over heels for devasena for her confidence, bravery, smartness and her skills before he fell for her beauty... AMBB is hands down my favourite and but Devasena is my favourite of all! She left everything for AMBB, but at the end AMBB asked K to take care of his mother??( I dont understand this part, this girl came for you leaving everything..! I dont know if this is directorial touch or some thing else..)! oops I am sorry I know this post is abt AMBB but this is just my opinion.. I like him but just comes after Deavsena.. may be becoz he died and Devasena lived to endure the grief of his death and torture of BD and died every day...My be it is sympathy I dont know.. !! You have to realize that Devasena's character is the most saddest character in the movie..! some times it feels like who bought upon this upon themselves? what could have been avoided?? I dont think Devasena did.. becoz, AMBB assisination is something that would have happened even if he did not marry Devasena.. becoz BD is wants hrone no matter what, if not through Devasena , he would have done it differently.. just that Devasena became a part of this uknowingly.!

What I dont understand is when K came to know abt BIjjala deva's idea of killing sivagami , why did nt he tell this to sivagami? I mean the bitterness they are having?? May be this would have raised Sivagami's doubts on BD and his father.. !She would have been more vigilante when BD and his father came with the story of AMBB trying to kill BD. I dont know..

hi dearie!! This isn't the thread you looking for but that thread is under process. This I created long back but people ain't active. I would very much like people to take part actively though.
As far as Amarendra's last words, I believe he said so because he knew devasena would take care of herself, because she was true to her cause and not driven by fake people and fake emotions. Whereas Shivagami was strong but unfortunately gave into fake emotions for the time being. Devsena could fight. Shivagami might not at her best fight her own son. Also Katappa might one day revolt against Shivagami later, but never against Devsena. So his last words were to protect his mother and not his wife who was capable of surviving the roughest.

And also, Shivagami almost knew that Bijjala hated Amarendra. So his drunken words of killing her because she made him king might not add any better significance to her. What she failed to know was Bhallal's true nature. That neither katappa knew because bhalla never said anything by slip of tongue even before anyone else.
sonalisharma1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I watched it today for the third time. At inox everytime. Abb jalo mujhse sab. 😉

maine 5 times dekhi inox m
lga ab to yha k employees bhi chehra jaan gye hongey
😆
sram21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

hi dearie!! This isn't the thread you looking for but that thread is under process. This I created long back but people ain't active. I would very much like people to take part actively though.

As far as Amarendra's last words, I believe he said so because he knew devasena would take care of herself, because she was true to her cause and not driven by fake people and fake emotions. Whereas Shivagami was strong but unfortunately gave into fake emotions for the time being. Devsena could fight. Shivagami might not at her best fight her own son. Also Katappa might one day revolt against Shivagami later, but never against Devsena. So his last words were to protect his mother and not his wife who was capable of surviving the roughest.

And also, Shivagami almost knew that Bijjala hated Amarendra. So his drunken words of killing her because she made him king might not add any better significance to her. What she failed to know was Bhallal's true nature. That neither katappa knew because bhalla never said anything by slip of tongue even before anyone else.

Hey, thanks.. @penfolk, you may be right! but still some where it feels not right atleast for me. we both may not have agree on this..:) yeah Devasena can defend herself , but not right now.. she is giving birth to his baby.. if anything is going to happen its going to happen now.. after death of AMBB.I mean BD has always been bitter towards Devasena that he did not mind or find fault at sethupathi trying to touch his brother's wife ( which I think is orchestrated or preplanned I am not sure!Other wise you would think that sethupathi would not have the guts to touch AMBB's wife even if he does hold a position.. I am pretty sure every bad one in the kingdom is scared of AMBB ) .well may be AMBB did not thought about all this.. when he said these words.. No matter what AMBB hands down the gentleman in this movie and that one thing is not going to bring him down.. I was just wondering what was he wondering when he said those words.. I am not a man .. but if I was in that situation.. I would be worried abt my wife and baby for above obvious reasons..
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thread 38 is nt active bt is open ... is der any problem ?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: super_boy

What is thread 38 ???
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

yes there's a problem. Don't comment der. They're sorting things out.
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalisharma1

maine 5 times dekhi inox m
lga ab to yha k employees bhi chehra jaan gye hongey
😆

I watched for four times in different inox so that no one identifies me.😆
Penkie06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sram21

Hey, thanks.. @penfolk, you may be right! but still some where it feels not right atleast for me. we both may not have agree on this..:) yeah Devasena can defend herself , but not right now.. she is giving birth to his baby.. if anything is going to happen its going to happen now.. after death of AMBB.I mean BD has always been bitter towards Devasena that he did not mind or find fault at sethupathi trying to touch his brother's wife ( which I think is orchestrated or preplanned I am not sure!Other wise you would think that sethupathi would not have the guts to touch AMBB's wife even if he does hold a position.. I am pretty sure every bad one in the kingdom is scared of AMBB ) .well may be AMBB did not thought about all this.. when he said these words.. No matter what AMBB hands down the gentleman in this movie and that one thing is not going to bring him down.. I was just wondering what was he wondering when he said those words.. I am not a man .. but if I was in that situation.. I would be worried abt my wife and baby for above obvious reasons..

I guess when you have a sudden death, the last person you remember is the one who took care of you throughout your life. Here no matter what, this place is first Shivagami's. Devsena's would have been if she could stay with him for a long time, like any other wife throughout a life of at least 70 years. But Amarendra died at 25. Only. And stayed with his wife for at most 10 months. But with his mother for 24 long years. So you see, his abrupt death might have not given any chance to him to remember devsena and his son.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yes even i found it a bit odd that Amrender spoke abt Shivgami and not a word about Devsena or his kid...we can just speculate as to the WHYs of it ...only S.S. Rajamouli can shed light on it...hope some one asks him this.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I see everyone has shifted here temporarily!