Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The hindi version of BB2 can be found in good enough quality.

Here's the link :-
http://www.watchfilmy.com/baahubali-2-the-conclusion-2017-hindi-dubbed-full-movie-watch-online-dvdrip-download-hdrip-print/

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys. I have come here after many days. sorry for that. ab se I will regularly comment here
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I too hope she gets the deserved love and respect. She had spent 25 years of her life without that. Which was worse than death for such a respectful woman.

But my all time sadness will be, she was never afraid to do anything in mahishmati because she knew who would stand beside her. That pillar left her alone and died a tragic death.

So what does Devsena get? At the end of it all. Not much in terms of personal happiness unless you count the fact that she must feel a certain amount of validation whenever she sees Mahendra on the throne & that Bijjaladeva cowering 😆

On a serious note, this series had a theme of placing strong female characters in positions of supreme but pseudo power. In the beginning when Amarendra & Bhallaladeva were just born there was Sivagami, who ruled in all but name. Even through their adolescence & adulthood, Sivagami was the reigning power. Ehind the throne. She had the moral right. It was no council that the first thing that Bhallalladeva did on getting the throne was to remove the power of Sivagami & concentrate it in his hands. Fill the throne room with his lackeys.

So also, even though Mahendra sits on the throne, he will have to learn a lot before he can rule in his own right. He's been brought up as a commoner, more so in an isolated tribal forest, away from civilisation. He will have to go a long way & till then the only person who can actually rule from behind is Devsena (the actual royal whose been brought up to rule). Just as Sivagami was like the "Bhisma"-like character who never sat the the Throne but ruled nevertheless, so also Devsena will do the same for a while. (Note : Avanthika also was more of warrior than ruler).

But yes, in terms of personal happiness, I think she was anyways lost after Amarendra's death & all she lived for was vengeance. :(

Coming to Amarendra Bahubali...I loved the character much more than Mahendra. In fact Prabhas himself has said that he prefers to play the father rather than the son.

Loved Prabhas-Anushka chemistry as Amarendra/Devsena waaayyy more than Shivudu/Avanthika.

Wish they had showed more scenes of A&D in the first half . They should release some cut scenes now!

Have seen some scenes of Mirchi but prefer them in Bahubali.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My take

Devsena stood at the courtyard. The sky was overcast and it was about to rain. She knew with each rain, her worn out saree would grow heavier, so would the shackles. The courtyard would turn slippery, and her feet would sway, she would trip and the heavy shackles would make her fall and no one would hold her, no one would prevent her from falling.

The mighty king's words echoed through her ears, " no one remembers him. No one. "
Devsena slowly walked up to the armoured men who stood around the courtyard like statues. She found the oldest among them, a man in his sixties probably. She slowly walked to him carrying her heavy shackles. The man didn't stir. Devsena stared for sometime at him. And then softly uttered, " Don't you remember him?"
The man stood like a statue. Devsena waited. And uttered again, " Don't you remember Am..."
A young soldier shouted, " get back to your place woman. "
Devsena sighed. As she turned to walked, a fragile voice hit her ears. " I do."

Devsena didn't look back. She walked straight and tall, tears streamed down her fiery eyes, while rain streamed down the sky.

No one takes his name in Mahishmathi. Because if they do, they'll have to pay for it with their lives. Foolish king. Devsena laughed out loud, all drenched. The king believes he can make people forget god just by forcing them to not utter his name. She sighed and looked up to the sky. The raindrops hit her face hard, her pale tanned skin pained even more.

" Amara, I had requested you to not take me a hostage. You had kept my words. Had you told me about your intentions to leave me forever, I would have been your hostage. At least I would know, the man I fell before, was the man who would hold me when I fall. Instead I fell before a man, who laughed when I fell.
Amarendra, we had so much more to do? Why did you leave? "

Her wail that night pierced every doors and windows of Mahishmathi. Every soul shed tears that night with the sky. And deep down, every soul uttered silently, " At least you were to remain alive Mahendra! Your mother has had enough. It should have been your turn to pay back! "
Only one soul swallowed her tears, stoned and uttered, " Return Mahendra! I know you will."
Penkie06 thumbnail
For me, Devsena will forever remain the tragic heroine. Her life remained a curse. Being born as a queen with immense self respect, what she endured is beyond description. She endured everything because of the amarendra she loved, and because of the Mahendra who had promised to return. You leave your parent's to come to another Kingdom where the only man who stood by you in everything was murdered brutally. What do you expect out of such a life except for a hell. ?
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Penfolk...your take on Devsena is AWESOME 👏👏...it's heart wrenching...pierces the soul.
Pl write more on her and Armendra ...also can you write something on Mahender Bahubali depicting his feeling,his anguish after he learned the truth about his parents ?...that was one part totally missed in the movie...
Penkie06 thumbnail
My take II

My foster maa and baba went down the hills last night. I cried like a baby holding onto her. But she suddenly seems to become more careful, shy, uncomfortable with my touch. The affection in her eyes has turned to a deeply set respect which I was never used to. I have become Mahendra Bahubali, samraat of Mahishmathi, and am no longer her shivu. It hurt me a bit. No. A lot actually. But then, people belong to a place and a purpose. You cannot force them to do something else with their lives.
I let them go.

I, Mahendra Bahubali will try my best to keep people happy. But my gravest problem is, I have never seen the man, who looked like me or whom I look like, who loved people as much as they are loving me now which is a lot. And who died without getting anything he deserved. And I question myself, do I deserve everything I am getting? I have never met him. I don't know how he felt, what he felt, why he felt.

When I look at the face of my mother, my real mother I met after twenty five years of my life, I see a void. I know she will make me everything I am not now, , everything that's needed to become Mahendra Bahubali, Amarendra Bahubali's descendant. I know she'll do her duties. But will my mother ever actually be happy? Ever?

My daadi, my savior was beautiful and strong. A portrait of hers recently painted is adorning the courtroom. She saved me and I am thankful to her for my life. And I so wish she was alive with me too. But deep down, a sigh of relief runs . My father, got to meet his mother soon after he died. And I, got to lose my father soon after I took birth.

Amarendra Bahubali, I can only cry before the immense statue of yours being built in the yard, can you please return? For a day?
I need to touch you. Feel you. Hear your voice and see your face.
And yes, make you sit on the chair you rightfully deserved.More than me.

Baba, can you not come to meet your Mahendra once?

Penkie06 thumbnail
@ NavyaKavya30. .
Wrote for you. Hope you like it. Reviews awaited.
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !! OMG !! I am touched and honoured & i am crying like a baby after reading this ...its sooo beautiful...so poignant...read it couple of times already and a shiver passes through my spine everytime i read it... It just does not pierce my soul...It haunts. The goose bumbs stir something within...Thank you so much Penfolk...i have become a fan of your writting.